What's new

Porkies bullshit thread

I don't trust other peoples bho process. bho might be safe but im old school and breaking up a bud is what I am. your going to sleep? I just woke up gotta work fucking 3rd shift sucks dick like a hungry crackhead

CoCoSativas

I don't trust other peoples bho process. bho might be safe but im old school and breaking up a bud is what I am. your going to sleep? I just woke up gotta work fucking 3rd shift sucks dick like a hungry crackhead

It's 830 pm here I'm in the Denver timezone. I'm tired I had 3 months off from a bad injury and now I'm doing all sorts of side jobs amd supervising my own construction company. I'm busy as hell again, making killer money but it's harsh, side cash jobs a part time job working for a local moving company (in laws were on my ass and I don't want to be on my own sites anymore it's too much stress and about to sell my company) and I'm always getting calls from the dude who's managing my shit as far as my company goes. He's a good guy but it's exhausting. This year I'm just getting ready and finding phenos so I can go back to growing dope for a living. Too much back pain. Even after its completely healed I'm sick of contracting. It feels like I wasted the last few years getting all sorts of tickets and shit to quit but I don't want to get hurt like that again. I'm tired I'm starting to get burned out I work too much and it's fucking me up soon my body will be toast if I don't stop I'm just getting old fast.

I thought I was going to pass out, but I still have to water my plants. Lights on in 30 mins then I can do what I want... can't wait to visit my tent tonight man it reeks like crazy in there...

sucks to be burnt out with your job, makes going in that much harder! if your able to preserve your body I would bro, sounds like your in pain and you seem young. you need your body as you get older, you don't realize how those aches and pains become permenant and then its too late

hey COCO our story might be too similar lol. it was a sucker punch that got me, im a big boy 6"6 over 200lbs. if I seen it im sure I could of handled it differently
BGB here is what happened to my face. my wife and I went out to a restaurant to celebrate her birthday. my wife and I do not drink often, maybe half dozen times thru the year. while we were waiting for our food we decided to hit the bar and be social. I was enjoying some tv and my wifes company when a drunk younger college kid decided to lose his shit. I was talking to my wife when this kid pushes me ands says that I bumped into him. I began trying to calm down the situation with my personality but they didn't go well lol. he calls me some pretty cool names like cum bucket and goat fucker? then this guy trys to slap me, very bad move. I avoid the slap and crack him on the chin, he stumbles and I just lose my cool and pummel him til he goes to sleep. this is where I get my ass handed to me, turns out his buddy has a really good sucker punch. as I get up to walk away from knocking out the kid I catch I mean fist to my face I didn't see coming. I felt the tooth just shatter and my head getting dizzy. I was able to get some punches in but by then a few guys seperated us. lucky for all of us it involved no cops, me and the wife walked away

B

bigganjabud

It's normally at times like that I reach for my trusty knuckle duster cos then its doesn't leave much time for them sucker punches !!

Oh yeah last night was great!!!

Morning porkie

B

bigganjabud

Lol yeah mate I definitely have the Mrs some care last night

Hahahahahahahahaa

i haven't talked to my mrs in a week, she pissed me off and knows she fucked up. tell her all the time swallow no spit! i hate seeing food going to waste

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao hahahaha lololololollol ctfu

Pinch her nose after you finish next time porkie lol

CoCoSativas

It's normally at times like that I reach for my trusty knuckle duster cos then its doesn't leave much time for them sucker punches !!

Oh yeah last night was great!!!

Morning porkie

It's really tempting to get one of those. I owe a couple people a near death beating...

CoCoSativas

hey COCO our story might be too similar lol. it was a sucker punch that got me, im a big boy 6"6 over 200lbs. if I seen it im sure I could of handled it differently

6' 190... was 210 before my injury. Yeah I'm 25 I'm young and it sucks to hurt I'm making changes so it dose t happen again.

Fucking sucker punches. After that it's game on beat their fucking brains in.

B

bigganjabud

Easy porkie and coco how are you two?

Ere porkie if its bho your after shout purpz man hes fully involved!!

i grabbed some bho a few nights ago from a great friend and smoked some of deeppurpz amazing green poison nugget! deeppurpz has some super tasty bud, very impressive bro!

It is time that I come clean, clear my conscience and make restitution for what I have done. I can't imagine the look on your face when you arrived in the parking lot of the Springfield Civic Center still aglow from the metaltastic show that The Scorpions put on, only to find your orange Monza reduced to a pile of crumpled steel and vinyl. I'm sure the one question you asked was why?

Here is how it went down:

I had just got my license several days prior and had spent every penny I had on an Impala four door. It wasn't pretty but it ran and had a cavernous back seat due to being slightly smaller than a Sherman tank. Being that I was an inexperienced driver, had a low tolerance for alcohol, and had never driven in the city before, it made perfect sense in my adolescent mind to load up 8 of my friends, 3 fifths of Bacardi and a bag of weed into the old girl and head into town for The Scorpions show.

We smoked bones by the dozen and washed away cotton mouth with the Bacardi. It was pretty easy to sneak in booze back then so I was able to stuff the remaining fifth in my pants before I cruised into the show. As you well know, The Scorps rocked the house that night, even playing old standards like The Zoo I impressed the girl next to me by sending a few shots her way. She rewarded me by letting me play with her boobs and grind up on her during Rock You Like a Hurricane. I like to think she was pretty but she probably wasn't.

Ultimately, the lights went out and it was time to head out. This is where things went awry. As I eased the blue boat out of the parking spot, I cut the wheel too early. I heard a thud. I knew it was my bumper contacting your door. My mind raced like a greyhound on fire. I'm going to get a DUI!!! I'll lose my license until I'm 25!! I'll never get laid!! No more concerts!! Sadly, I panicked...I panicked real bad. While still in reverse, I punched it. It took each and every one of the 300 horsepower that the old motor made to move my car. Your poor Monza was on two wheels and literally 3 feet off the ground. The screech of metal to metal filled the air. Finally, it ended like it began; with a thud; this time of your tires finally hitting the ground. The crowd of concert goers leaving the venue erupted in cheers, some even flashing me double devil horns of approval. I was an accidental celebrity for a moment, but, a celebrity nonetheless. As I drove off, I looked back at your crumpled Monza and thought Karma is going to get me.

Karma did get me many years later. Someone did something very similar to my beloved but uninsured Lexus. I didn't get pissed. I had it coming. I still do owe you though. If you had your Monza destroyed at The Scorpions show, email me and I will take you for a beer wherever you want to go. Well...except Springfield. I"m not that good at driving in the city.

Green Squall

haha that is soo bad but so funny.

My friends and I hired a limo a few times to drive us to a concert. It was actually quite affordable when you have a bunch of people to throw in. We would drink the whole way and not have to worry about dui's.

CoCoSativas

It is time that I come clean, clear my conscience and make restitution for what I have done. I can't imagine the look on your face when you arrived in the parking lot of the Springfield Civic Center still aglow from the metaltastic show that The Scorpions put on, only to find your orange Monza reduced to a pile of crumpled steel and vinyl. I'm sure the one question you asked was why?

Here is how it went down:

I had just got my license several days prior and had spent every penny I had on an Impala four door. It wasn't pretty but it ran and had a cavernous back seat due to being slightly smaller than a Sherman tank. Being that I was an inexperienced driver, had a low tolerance for alcohol, and had never driven in the city before, it made perfect sense in my adolescent mind to load up 8 of my friends, 3 fifths of Bacardi and a bag of weed into the old girl and head into town for The Scorpions show.

We smoked bones by the dozen and washed away cotton mouth with the Bacardi. It was pretty easy to sneak in booze back then so I was able to stuff the remaining fifth in my pants before I cruised into the show. As you well know, The Scorps rocked the house that night, even playing old standards like The Zoo I impressed the girl next to me by sending a few shots her way. She rewarded me by letting me play with her boobs and grind up on her during Rock You Like a Hurricane. I like to think she was pretty but she probably wasn't.

Ultimately, the lights went out and it was time to head out. This is where things went awry. As I eased the blue boat out of the parking spot, I cut the wheel too early. I heard a thud. I knew it was my bumper contacting your door. My mind raced like a greyhound on fire. I'm going to get a DUI!!! I'll lose my license until I'm 25!! I'll never get laid!! No more concerts!! Sadly, I panicked...I panicked real bad. While still in reverse, I punched it. It took each and every one of the 300 horsepower that the old motor made to move my car. Your poor Monza was on two wheels and literally 3 feet off the ground. The screech of metal to metal filled the air. Finally, it ended like it began; with a thud; this time of your tires finally hitting the ground. The crowd of concert goers leaving the venue erupted in cheers, some even flashing me double devil horns of approval. I was an accidental celebrity for a moment, but, a celebrity nonetheless. As I drove off, I looked back at your crumpled Monza and thought Karma is going to get me.

Karma did get me many years later. Someone did something very similar to my beloved but uninsured Lexus. I didn't get pissed. I had it coming. I still do owe you though. If you had your Monza destroyed at The Scorpions show, email me and I will take you for a beer wherever you want to go. Well...except Springfield. I"m not that good at driving in the city.

It was mine you pig fucker! Lol I'm just kidding I'm 25 right now.

Yeah drinking and driving is fun until you get caught. I'm ashamed to admit it I used to do it all the time, even before I had a license. Anyway a buddy got caught drinking and driving and the cops beat his ass and he got a month in the can. The month in jails whatever but the disgrace of getting beaten by cops is so much worse.

I hope you find your poor monza owner that's pretty funny though dude