What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Porkies bullshit thread

If you knew my reputation with seeds you would call me a murderer, I have no luck at all. The clones I got I had to drive to Rhode Island because I cant get seeds to sprout my true weakness

These 3 Bubba Tom Hayes i got from Curbside concentrates via Tierra Rojo TR Seeds. Those seeds were free and they give seed away :) They are from colorado but i got a bunch for free here in california! Their gear makes it around.
As far as something more unorthodox i have some badass bagseeds going. 4 different cheeses all different. One came from UK Cheese Bagseed and other 3 from "Extreme Cheese Bagseed" The xtcs seem delectable and mildy fruity too while the uk is less resinous, longer flowering time and retarded yeild with arm sized colas! (unfortunately the budworms got the uk cheese mains) I have many more girls that are special too me but its too many to list here. I am growing on behalf of a collective im an employee of now so i have every variety i could get my hands on. Combined with the other spot we have 5 cbd strains, and maybe 20+ other strains going rn. I really want to start up a thread soon where ill talk about all this and the nextlights!

I couldn't afford it either but luckily the investors trust my opinions and they paid for 8 lamps! All these years ive been growing and been broke but it is nice to have someone that sees what you are good at. Its definitely the break i needed to be used for the assets i have and really just given an amazing opportunity through the support of a collective effort. I may not have the cash, but i have the expertise so its bot a pleasure and a privilege to have the funding and support to grow the best medicine possible!

New legislation in California though. If ur interested google California marijuana legislation on google news. Collectives are being phased out and its the first legislation in more than 10 years. It is changing everything.

Can I ask you something about cbd bud? A caregiver is offering clones of medihaze, high cbd. When I askedthe ccaregiver if the high is different or unique they offered no opinion. Do you have an opinion on the high?

I can't speak for medihaze specifically but i can tell you two things.

1 MediHaze is the biggest strongest plant in Om Collectives cbd garden! They have a high times vid if ur curious how their ladies look! Such beasts!

2. Cbd is not psychoactive but it can create a mental affect. It helps regulate the chemicals in the brain that help us stay healthy and function so i describe it as a "High on life" sort of feeling. All the benefits i get with cannabis, minus the hazyness of being super stoned! cbd strains with atleast a 1:15 ratio or higher. less than 1% thc will not get the user high unless they have alot. Now it can change the high of a user who is already high. Im not a doctor so i can't say its going to affect everyone the same. Just my personal experience and friends experience. We grow lots fo cbd for we fully believe and endorse the strains medicinal benefits. here medical recommendations are still necessary for somone to use a cbd strain unnless it has less than 0.36% thc. Unfortunately it cbd requires thc to work so the "legal hemp" oils are bogus and they have lawsuits. They extract way more material to get the same yeild in oil back others would get with high testing strains. So since the extract way more, and traces of toxins are then brought to a greater magnitude. Watch out for that hemp oil! From what i know none of those companies are fda approved either so they get away with a lot low key too.

I wish I had your access of genetics and quality growers. with what you say about the effect of cbd I think if I can get a legit cut I would put her in my garden. if you knew how bad the situation is here in Massachusetts you wouldn't believe me. we only have 2 dispensarys in the entire state after 3 years of becoming a mmj state. we still do not have details on plant numbers. we can not obtain clones from a dispensary at all. they consider bho marijuana crack and are looking for it. its sad but will get better?

I can't wait until our country legalizes it and ends this hypocrissy. This is a reall medicine wether you use it for recreation, or other reasons. Doctors will tell you to have more recreation to stay healthy and this is a healthy plant. Its crazy how many extract artists their are here in california but its still illegal because there is a federal law that you have to have licensing to use volatile chemicals and that type of licensing doesn't exist for extractors in california. Crazy huh? because with all the bho you see here u wouldn't think it was a crime. They are arranging for extraction licenses in the new legislation finally. Typa a and type b for non volatile or volatile extractions.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend bho ever lol. I do use it but i wouldn't prefer too but i have a super high tolerance and need alot for the pain and inflamation etc my body gets. Its so bad that i can't hit the vape soo many dozens of times to finish the flower in the vap bowl without it affecting my respiratory tract. So i dad on the enail on low temp vaporize the oil and i only need one hit so it doesn't irritate me. Luckily i have access to stuff that a little better than the rest like Matt Rize. I personally advocate for solventless. In LA its futile unless you want to pay 100 a gram for some good solventless bubble.
I want to invest in a Rosin Press but i am still broke.
LA HOME OF THE SELFISH TRIM FLIPPERS WHERE U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY GOOD SOLVENTLESS let alone if its made from proper material... It seems like everyone here is out to make a buck where elsewhere they actually have good MEDICINE. I hope i can only make a difference in my time. I spend a lot of time advocating for solvent-less methods, safe access, and cbd medicine, in the land of the corrupt where people are shot dead by the cops and eachother every day and blowing themselves up with butane every other. WE NEED THE PEOPLE WHO CARE IN LA TO BAND TOGETHER. All we have here is weed being treated like beer basically. Theres fun stuff and parties, but when it all comes down to the seriousness of safe medicine its like everyone turns a blind eye. Brotha next time u meeta guy from my neck of the woods trying to make a difference, send him my way on here because id love to meet em. But anyone likeminded for that matter i of course applaud for their efforts in this corrupt industry. Keeping this plant illegal is whats putting the criminal element into all this.

B

bigganjabud

Yo porkie what up man ain't been on for a few days bro hope your cool

Hey BGB whats up my man! you must be balls deep into your wife or garden, which is it? I will get around to post some pics of my diy cloner and its use. I been missing the humor you bring BGB nice to see you posting

B

bigganjabud

Why thank-you porkie

Ha-ha balls deep ? Might do later if I get my captain underpants costume off !

Im weak right now bro ,I went fishing again yesterday (didn't catch again !)

My heater ran out of gas this morning ages before I woke up!!

I was colder than an Eskimos nose mate

I've only just thawed out tbh

My Mrs Asked if I wanted an extra quilt on the bed tonight? I said no and flipped the covers over my dog is nice and warm and fluffy so there's no fucking way I'm getting cold tonight

It's getting real cold over here man,what's the weather like over there ?

What's the temp/humidity like?

today was cold have been running the heat. I was balls deep once in my life and the sound my balls made when they finally let out their juice was like a sonic boom at least in my mind it was

B

bigganjabud

Well after last night I thought I'd let em warm up a bit

I rekon I'd have been charged with murder after thundering my frozen baby batter towards the Mrs earlier !!!

You've got my hopes up though mate

I've even just made Mrs bgb a cup of coffee so fingers toes and everything else crossed I might be on to a winner !!

B

bigganjabud

Might hit her with the red poison after just so she gets to sleep quick Lol besides it's only 2100 over here at the moment so I've still got time for a little session

Wooooooooooooooop yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh !!

Having said that I'm about to leave the pub now so we will see what happens when I get in

CoCoSativas

hey COCO no it was some drunk college kid who thought I bumped him. I am currently growing just haven't gone to posting yet. I have 6 strains currently rooting right now ready to go into containers. I am not posting because I got these clones from someone and I have yet to verify the genetics and I hate to start a thread with strain names just to find out I mislead people. I am a Massachusetts mmj patient and haven't really found any source of cuts that I trust as of yet but am really looking hard. east coast growers are doing justice, a lot of primo stuff floating thru recently!

Right on man. Lol college kid that's funny I never went to college I was to busy pounding nails, cutting lumber and doing whatever else... those stereotypical douche kids you see on TV man I'd be the gorilla pounding brains if they were tripping saying I bumbed in to him. I had a tooth knocked out back in the day some ass hole sucker punched me and I lost it. Really lost it and tried to kill him it was some bad shit. I was with some good friends that kept screaming and brought me back but I was out of it. I'm alot more in control now but I have some problems with anger so I have to watch it I'm always ready to fight anyone if they want to go

Anyway that's dope about the plants. I thought maybe you weren't growing and here to socialize but that's sweet you are in the grow. Enjoy and I'll watch for a thread. I'm testing reeferman stuff right now the thread is in the link pop by anytime

CoCoSativas

I don't do bho. I fear years down the road we will find out some very disturbing things about its effect

May I ask why? I dab here and there and don't suppose properly done product is dangerous. Especially now guys have vag purge ovens, maybe BHO might be dangerous in ways but to take it a step farther to shatter I think it's pretty safe. I could be wrong and end up thankful down the road I don't dab much it's more of a treat. Or me as a irregular dabbed 5 or 6 fat hits of wax just destroys me. I love it it's like getting blasted on hard drugs as far as potency but not hard at all...

I make alot of dry sift. Safer to make and I like the taste better though I also like making full melt bubble hash. I don't know how to make wax but should look into it I really like wax the best. Shatter is dope too but wax is my favorite.

Lol I saw a music video today I dont know the chick's name but she's a blond and she's smoking hot. Maybe some wouldn't be that into her but I like her curves and think she's got a really nice smile. She looks pretty young maybe a few years younger than myself, I'm 25.

I'm out of conversation I think i'm going to bed early I'm beat

Latest posts

Latest posts