What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pop's prop 215 shop

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
some macro shots of the bud above:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
laughing tigers looking good. hope they turn out as nice as unc's did!
picture.php
rub-a-dub-dub, all in a-tub:
picture.php
:biggrin:
mg

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
bloom room dialed for climate.
had a squirrel cage blower layin round. cools the bulbs pretty well. lights on inner canopy temp=76/77f, outer canopy temp=73/74.
picture.php

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Nice pictorial Mojave. Chuggin right along. Clones look fresh and perky. I also cut away the excess leaf the same way.

You feeding those little ones(SS) the same feed as the LT's?

I haven't posted much to this thread but i check in on a regular. Nice, hoping the best for this grow

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Nice pictorial Mojave. Chuggin right along. Clones look fresh and perky. I also cut away the excess leaf the same way.

You feeding those little ones(SS) the same feed as the LT's?

I haven't posted much to this thread but i check in on a regular. Nice, hoping the best for this grow
thanx for droppin by growsjoe1.
yeah same feed, popped the ss later than the lt's. lmi's popped even later later.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts