What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Popeye's Chicken VS KFC Chicken

Popeye's Chicken VS KFC Chicken

• Popeye's Chicken

Votes: 86 54.4%
  • KFC Chicken

Votes: 34 21.5%
  • Neither one

Votes: 38 24.1%

• Total voters

shithawk420

Veteran
No I don't think its cracklins cuase that's fried pork skin I think.not far off though. pretty soon were gonna figure your fucking secret herbs and spices KFC!no more ancient Chinese secrect bullshit.lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and wtf!!! I say W!T!F! is the deal with getting beef gravy w/my mashed potatoes @ KFC???

not to worry my visits to that joint have already been dyked hard, I don't prefer fast food but it has its place in my life from time to time, I'll drive 40 miles past a Hardee's &/or a DQ Brazier just to get to a Wendy's. Wendy's is freshest product, freshly cooked per order and great variety.

hey! sorry about hijacking this into a fastfood/burger thread but I ain't NEVER gonna be able to do a KFC/Popeye's comparison, closest Popeye's to me is 246 miles away, maybe if I spent a week near a Popeye's I could try enough of their greasy grub to render my opine.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ben howes chicken house rules if ya live in mass...kfc recipe and methods aint no secret...wendys rocks I like my fries with cheese too..no fast food close by me tho..min 60 miles round trip for fast food

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
So are you only adding water to the chicken to fry, no oil? It sounds a lot better that way because chicken has plenty of fat already, no need for any more. I don't believe I've ever had fried chicken that wasn't cooked with added oil.

You use oil. Add water carefully, because, as has been stated, you could burn the friggin' house down.

Meraxes

Veteran
Everytime I pull up...out of extra crispy. Am I the only one this happens to? 4 out of the last 5 times, I ended up with their soggy ass original. I just go across the street to Publix for their fried chicken skin...

LostTribe

Premium user
We have a much more Authentic Establishment Locally that has gizzards n what nots including catfish as well! There is also a drive thru. Its all Gravy Train!

corky1968

Veteran
I like KFC's Big Crush sandwich. I wish I had one now.

big-crunch.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts