What's new

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
the pictures are 2 pages back... i havent took any more... i havnt ran molasses in like 3 rounds.. thinking of going back to it though... i use sweet right now.. molasses just makes everything all gunky

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Poopy, maybe we need to go back to blackstrap. I don't know what in the environment is off.....? It's not everything in the room.....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
please to announce a few of the buddhas are behind but they are starting to fill out.... we are at the beginning of the 7th week and they 9 and sometimes i take them to ten... I think the scare is over on the small buddhas... they still wont be what they could be but they are still gonna be better then last round... which all in all wasnt that bad.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey,yah dont get better at taking pics without taking some pics!! glad to hear the buddahs are doing better,but it would be nice to see them ! LOL

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
lol ya unc i know i know.... im gonna try and get some pics tuesday morning... before the lights turn on... dont know how much different they might be seeing as its only been a week since last pictures.. but well get the nycd out an dshow them off along with all the rest....

S

StrayToaster

well poopy and Miss B.....i'm looking.. my mates looking..my dogs are having a look and we all agree..you're smashing it to pieces!!! major skirt on the wards for the medical community for real....:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yah dont need to show the pics,just take them everytime you go to the garden,learn how to use the camera by brute force and take hundreds of pics and figure out what works for you

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
well poopy and Miss B.....i'm looking.. my mates looking..my dogs are having a look and we all agree..you're smashing it to pieces!!! major skirt on the wards for the medical community for real....:tiphat:

thanks alot bro i do what i can.... i appreciate the props... hopefully well be able to get a new play and i can go back to do what i use to do... 8k rooms and shit.. but for now.. i just into this little room...

its gonna work out though -=]

Tonyton

In this field Big or little your best is always required, and that is what the both of you are giving. Much props to you both.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Depending if its raining tomorrow morning... if it is ill get pictures if not ill work... they are some different plants thats for sure...

anyone familiar with NYCD? the pepper pheno seems to be the biggest yielders i got two of them... as far as i can tell thats the one that people seem to like the least.. i got at lest 3 red grapefruit or desiel lemon pheno... might not have any deisel lemon pheno honostly well see when they come out more...

ill try and get pictures of everything soon.. you should see these LA womans... they gonna be something nice and they rock hard and yeild..
im going to get more cuts of them soon... gonna see how they blow i might run a whole table.. well see..

we are at day 50 right now we are due for at least another two weeks on everything.. The Fubba kush may come out earlier but right now shes trucking.. however i have a WW in there that probably finish in another 10 days...well see.....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty soon i am gonna have to follow the state med laws,only 16 plants total,4 in flower and 12 plants,so its gonna be tough to pop beans and keep moms around!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once i can get hooked into the med scene here i can just spread the love around so i dot have to keep everything here.the caretaker scene is different in this state,the gardens have to be in the patients home,but i can tend the garden for them for a small fee as well as design and build the gardens for them to fit each persons needs best