rashboy99

For years i'm not using any tobacco, but nowadays i use this :blowbubbles:

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:
where the fuck do you find this shit?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Heres a fact for all us stoners.....A pipe lets you get 35% of the MJ's original THC.... a joint 60% .....a Bong 78%.....volcano vaporizer 94%

That's all fine, but for me, it is a totally different high-- I hate vaping..I am a pipe or joint guy--:)

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
They are actually now telling ppl to be careful about water bongs and over filling them and sucking water into your lungs as this is a very dangerous practice. peace out Headband707

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i like to combine..

vape hits followed by bongloads...

besto' both worldz

I got old ass lungs...a cigg smoker, and I just can't hit a bong anymore-- Fucking sucks...I used to have a 6 footer--
I have a 2 foot triple perc on my desk...but that is just for friends...it would kill me!! lol

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
I got old ass lungs...a cigg smoker, and I just can't hit a bong anymore-- Fucking sucks...I used to have a 6 footer--
I have a 2 foot triple perc on my desk...but that is just for friends...it would kill me!! lol

1986 z28 6'bong buddy in the other seat working the lighter and carb as i drove.....

stupid fucking kid!

Penguin59

I just don't understand why anyone would put tobacco in their herb mix. I've just always seen tobacco as such a filthy substance that taints such a sacred herb like cannabis. I don't understand why you would want to mix a stimulant like nicotine with cannabis rather than experience the complete unadulterated effects of the particular cannabis strain that you're toking on.

I've seen this so many times where people will be introduced to cannabis in the form of a joint that's been mixed but they've never smoked cigarettes or joints before. Then they get a HUGE head rush and feel sick because it's too much nicotine for their brain & they get a headache, nausea or even pass out & then they blame the weed for this effect, not the nicotine. Then they never smoke pot again as a result & we lose another potential member of this forum.

It just makes no sense to me. If you're a smoker then have a hit of the bong and then when you're high then maybe have a cigarette but NEVER combine the two into the one hit. It just makes me sick.

My 2c,
Penguin

I just don't understand why anyone would put tobacco in their herb mix. I've just always seen tobacco as such a filthy substance that taints such a sacred herb like cannabis. I don't understand why you would want to mix a stimulant like nicotine with cannabis rather than experience the complete unadulterated effects of the particular cannabis strain that you're toking on.

Don't you guys know real tobacco is a shamanic power plant? Damn. If you knew how beautiful a Nicotiana rustica plant is and how powerful and near-psychedelic the effects can be you would respect it. This is medicine in the classic sense of the word.

Penguin59

@Mezz Mezzrow, Nicotiana Rustica isn't tobacco at all & cant be included in this conversation. You're talking about a completely different species of plant. We're talking about Nicotiana Tabacum which is the filth they make cigarettes out of.

Penguin

@Mezz Mezzrow, Nicotiana Rustica isn't tobacco at all & cant be included in this conversation. You're talking about a completely different species of plant. We're talking about Nicotiana Tabacum which is the filth they make cigarettes out of.

Penguin

What?! It is tobacco. There is nothing wrong with N. tabacum either. Treat it well and it will treat you well. I thought the thread was about putting tobacco in joints, not "cigarettes." I heard commercial cigarettes are made of a processed tobacco paper that is sprayed with ammonia/nicotine/whatever else. That is far from simply being tobacco, wouldn't you agree?

Penguin59

What do you mean 'what?!" Under the plant genus of 'Nicotiana' there are many different species. Common cigarette tobacco is from the species 'Nicotiana Tabacum' which is what we're talking about here in this thread and if people mix cannabis with that species.

You're however talking about the species "Nicotiana Rustica" which is a completely different species to common rolling tobacco. It has different genetics, different effects of the high, different looks etc to Nicotiana Tabacum. Therefore you can't really say that i dont respect the tobacco plant because you're not even talking about tobacco!

Penguin

What do you mean 'what?!" Under the plant genus of 'Nicotiana' there are many different species. Common cigarette tobacco is from the species 'Nicotiana Tabacum' which is what we're talking about here in this thread and if people mix cannabis with that species.

You're however talking about the species "Nicotiana Rustica" which is a completely different species to common rolling tobacco. It has different genetics, different effects of the high, different looks etc to Nicotiana Tabacum. Therefore you can't really say that i dont respect the tobacco plant because you're not even talking about tobacco!

Penguin

Like I said in my edit it is tobacco. Are you serious? Tabacum is too. I've never heard that it is not. Show me where someone else on the web says rustica is not tobacco.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
actually penguin i just googled it and according to wiki "Tobacco is an agricultural product processed from the leaves of plants in the genus Nicotiana. It can be consumed, used as an organic pesticide and, in the form of nicotine tartrate, it is used in some medicines.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco

but yeah, no way i'd ever go near it, whether most of the diseases and ailments are caused by what they spray on the plant and how it's processed after harvest, i'd still never smoke it. i know too many people who are dying/have died from it so just can't stand it full stop.

edit:

they're different species... but both are tobacco as it turns out whether or not they're in the genus Nicotiana defines whether or not they're tobacco.

Nicotiana acuminata (Graham) Hook. – Manyflower Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana africana Merxm.[10]
Nicotiana alata Link & Otto – Winged Tobacco, Jasmine Tobacco, Tanbaku (Persian)[9]
Nicotiana attenuata Torr. ex S.Watson – Coyote Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana benthamiana Domin
Nicotiana bigelovii (Torr.) S.Watson
Nicotiana clevelandii A.Gray – Cleveland's Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana debneyi Domin
Nicotiana excelsior – Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana exigua Wheeler
Nicotiana forgetiana – Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana glauca Graham – Tree Tobacco, Brazilian Tree Tobacco, Shrub Tobacco, Mustard Tree[9]
Nicotiana glutinosa – Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana kawakamii Y.Ohashi
Nicotiana knightiana Goodspeed
Nicotiana langsdorffii – Langsdorff's tobacco[9]
Nicotiana longiflora Cav. – Longflower Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana obtusifolia M.Martens & Galeotti (N. trigonophylla) – Desert Tobacco, Punche, "Tabaquillo"[9]
Nicotiana otophora Griseb.
Nicotiana paniculata – Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana persica Lindl.
Nicotiana plumbagifolia Viv. – Tex-Mex Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana quadrivalvis Pursh – Indian Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana repanda Willd. ex Lehm. – Fiddleleaf Tobacco, Wild Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana rustica L. – Aztec Tobacco, Mapacho[9]
Nicotiana stocktonii Brandegee
Nicotiana suaveolens – Australian Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana sylvestris – South American Tobacco, Woodland Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana tomentosa – Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana tomentosiformis Goodsp.[11]
[edit]Hybrids
Nicotiana × digluta[verification needed]
Nicotiana × sanderae – Sander's Tobacco[9]
Nicotiana tabacum L. – Cultivated Tobacco, Common Tobacco (ancestry unknown)[9]

actually penguin i just googled it and according to wiki "Tobacco is an agricultural product processed from the leaves of plants in the genus Nicotiana. It can be consumed, used as an organic pesticide and, in the form of nicotine tartrate, it is used in some medicines.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco

but yeah, no way i'd ever go near it, whether most of the diseases and ailments are caused by what they spray on the plant and how it's processed after harvest, i'd still never smoke it. i know too many people who are dying/have died from it so just can't stand it full stop.

Let me tell you something. It's radiation from phosphate fertilizers that causes cancer. Tobacco takes up polonium and delivers it to the lungs. Google tobacco polonium.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Let me tell you something. It's radiation from phosphate fertilizers that causes cancer. Tobacco takes up polonium and delivers it to the lungs. Google tobacco polonium.

inhaling any form of smoke, whether cannabis, tobacco or even from your fire can cause cancer. considering the amount of people who die per year from tobacco whether or not a lot of that is due to chemical fertilizers added, i'm not going to touch it with a 10 foot pole, the same as i wouldn't smoke anything else outside of cannabis, better to limit the chances of getting cancer and bring it as close to 0 as possible. anyway, i just can't stand the smell... reminds me too much of the friends and family while suffering for a long time before dying from terrible tobacco related illnesses. get back to me when you've watched someone die from lung cancer.

Latest posts

Latest posts