• 9. MeltingPOT

Votes: 73 20.8%
  • 10. Benji

Votes: 83 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

StrayToaster

going to war with the MeltingPot HOT!!!!!!!!!:smoky::smoky:double smokey fasho!!!

ChronJohn

As I was going down the list I kept thinking "this ones got my vote.. no this.. no DEFINITELY this.. NO THIS.. ahrhiejkdasdsaajks" then my virtual head exploded and my brain matter landed on the mouse and clicked Abby Normal :D

that pic looks almost 3D! I loved the colors on the Kentish Creme and Casey Jones, and the trich coverage on that DC and kentish are just sick! and of course Doobies macro was just breathtaking as always. Such a hard choise.. may the best pic win :respect:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
What a great battle for POTM victory, MeltingPOT & Benji were neck & neck the whole time and were still tied at 92 when I logged off earlier with just a couple of hours left to vote. Congrats MeltingPOT, Benji, everyone who made it into the poll and thanks to everyone who voted :smoke:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Four hundred and seventeen voters..gotta be a record as well. congrats MP..what a great contest and images everyone..DD

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats MP bro well deserved beat me by 2 votes oh well one of those votes was me...:biggrin:

Ill get it one day...:)

Thanks everyone for voting and all the members for the wonderfull pics..!!!

JWP

This one was to close to call. But fork me look @ 6. indifferent - Kentish Crème...
Those are the FATEST trichome stalks i have ever seen. You dont even notice the heads or even see them. Awesome..

Congrats to all, geat pics :dance013:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wanna say how cool this was for me...Just being on the list with those names was enough, seriously.
Peace to everyone, especially BENJI...if only I were as classy as you, this prize would be yours. Bravo brother! You deserve the best!
I'm glad I was a part of this record month!!! Keep it up y'all....
:biggrin: I'm off to take some pics.......

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You deserve it MeltingPOT m8 excellent photo and beautiful plant also we cant forget Retardo Motabon for making such a beautiful cross...:)