Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 9. MeltingPOT

Votes: 73 20.8%
  • 10. Benji

Votes: 83 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a12

10 very nice pictures... congrats to all! DC plants got to be one of the most resins plants around.

Numbers 3, 4 and 5 could be in a photo magazine... well done.

Peace.

nnep

Vote goes to benji, it was a tough one but that is such an odd and amazing picture/plant.

Great pic benji

Cool Moe

Veteran
I voted for Abby 'cause I'm a sucker for the sour, and that Sour Gum bud looks super super super sour...for pure artistic expression I'd have to give SoulMachete the nod

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Benji - DC grown well. Insane looking resin. Yeh no wonder it makes good crosses.

Good entries.

Skip

Veteran
WOW! What a set of images! The best I've seen on this site for POTM. Ppl keep getting better at photos, and of course the cameras are getting better too.

I vote we put these pix in a Calendar to sell to support the site... ;)

Stinkymutt

Crazy stuff

Crazy stuff

That is a tough one for this month. I voted for crazies only cause I like the finished look he has going on. Melting pots photo is kick ass though , very clear and nice colors !
peace
mutt

WOW! What a set of images! The best I've seen on this site for POTM. Ppl keep getting better at photos, and of course the cameras are getting better too.

I vote we put these pix in a Calendar to sell to support the site... ;)

id pay $20 for a calendar like that. I love that Casey Jones pic

nnep

speaking of calendars, i'm very good friends with a very good local-run printing press, i could check into this if there is interest, maybe to help icmag?

I'm sure you guys probably have better sources than i though =p

Skip

Veteran
You know what's amazing about every one of those photos?

Each one is perfectly composed (or cropped).

Boy that's usually a big criteria for judging, making it just that much harder to pick one.

I can't choose...

xcogollox

my vote is for RNDZL – Casey Jones,
the DC is awesome too,
the level of all pics is FILETE

good vibes for all:smokeit:

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
:whee:Where is My SALTYBALLS nomination?

the pic wasn't that old?

I am upset!:whee: i am unable to work, i may sue.

:dunno: - i had to vote RNDZL..... if it was a sick-ass strain contest MP wudda gots it wid the F13...

but if my nom had made it - i would have voted saltyballs scrog ..LOL.. sheeeeeet

H

heavy dank nugg

I voted for RNDZL because I thought it was the best picture, I guess it's more about who you know than what you do with most of these voters,But one thing is for sure....the Winner will be a well liked mofo, Should be called " most popular picture taker of the month.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look out Im tellin' the truth again ..................BAD NUGG