What's new

POLL: DOG FINALISTS - Vote to select the Winner!

POLL: DOG FINALISTS - Vote to select the Winner!

• 1. GOATNUTS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. MMJ Today

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 3. - ezra -

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 4. blue dog

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • 5. dizzy44

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • 6. hurricanefaniam

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • 7. buckeye-leaf

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • 8. Tokabowl

• 9. pieceofmyheart

• 10. Xtrakritical

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Congrats...smoochies to the winning Pooch!

Congrats...smoochies to the winning Pooch!

And the winner is............................................

8411Picture_017.jpg

I swear....looks like a smile on his/her face! :D

Congrats buckeye! The public has decided and your dog has won those awesome seeds :jump: ....but can s/he grow? :canabis: :yoinks:

Hope everyone enjoyed the contest, and thanks to all the proud owners who showed off their doggies! :woohoo:
Thanks for sharing their pics, and they all deserve alot of snacks, pats, and walks today...and everyday!

buckeye...send me a pm, got 2 packs of Reservoir Seeds to send your way! :woohoo:

dg

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Why would you want to be negative like that? I mean if it was something that was worth a debate, I could see it. But is this?
It is really all in fun and Gypsy and DG don't have to do this and give beans as a prize.
The members voted and he won and I think this is one of those times where you should have bit your tongue...or your keyboard whichever fits.

Ya know what I see when I see that pic? It may not be professional or done with the proper lights and this and that....but I see a dog looking up at his master with pure love. To me that makes the pic cool as hell.

G

ezra: there are basic technical errors in all of them and the winning pic is no exception, but the tilted-head pose is excellent and is perfectly suited to the dogs character, and for me that gives it enough of a 'public appeal' edge to be deemed the winner in the context of this contest.
in all fairness ezra, your pic does have the least technical errors of the lot.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Thanks to DG for her time and effort put forth to let us show are fuzzy friends, Im sure you all have a deep love for your pup they always bring smiles....

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Satghost - thanks mate. I wasnt suggesting my pic was particularly good or anything. My fav picture in the lineup was Tokeabowl's actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts