Poll: Bubble or Kief?

Poll: Bubble or Kief?

• I prefer Bubble Hash over Kief.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I prefer Kief over Bubble Hash.

Votes: 30 68.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Simple question here. Why's are okay, but no flaming or trolling please. Both are of great medicinal value and are safe to make. Both can be full-melt, and both can test over 50% THC.

Gooey

i agree, but their is a big range of sift from like 3 or 8 screen sets that people get to bubble or people just who use a grinder an get alot more plant matter....im looking at ur first post an you mention both hitting over 50% so im guessing ur saying best vs best...anyways...take it easy

BEST VS BEST

BEST VS BEST

i agree, but their is a big range of sift from like 3 or 8 screen sets that people get to bubble or people just who use a grinder an get alot more plant matter....im looking at ur first post an you mention both hitting over 50% so im guessing ur saying best vs best...anyways...take it easy

Yeah, best bubble vs best dry screen. That's what I should have wrote in the op, thanks. Big up. So far it's even, very interesting :thinking:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
real good dry stift beats any bubble.....taste way better!!! fact

real good dry stift beats any bubble.....taste way better!!! fact

lol buddah, got any peer reviewed research to back that up?

just messing with ya. too much time reading spurr and mm.

agreed on kief getting me higher, but not for MMj purposes. Bubble is cleaner hands down. And c'mon, you just skewed the results cause everyone's nose is up your shiny mod butt all the time :)

comphashon

I would say #1 firsts dry sift blows any and all away (even rosin!!)... Quicker easier less mess and no waiting!... Well now that I smoke a piece of rosin I would have to say rosin is stronger...

C

I would say #1 firsts dry sift blows any and all away (even rosin!!)... Quicker easier less mess and no waiting!... Well now that I smoke a piece of rosin I would have to say rosin is stronger...

C

we all have our own definition of better... so it's just an overall preference. yes kif is easier to make. thats for sure.

IMO

third option: depends.
easier to smoke bubble on a bowl. easier to sprinkle kif on a j.

funny thing is: it all gets you high.

bubble>kief. mad?

catcherintheye

assuming its the highest quality kief dry sift and highest quality bubble, I would take the dry sift, I feel soaking the trichs in water and washing them would result in a slightly less potent/flavorful product than a dry sift.

buddah

Veteran
^^right.....
the stift..if its clean and again from the hights quality will just taste better....because the water didnt wash out some parts of the complex taste...
but most ppl dont make "very good kief" its just not as easy like making bubble......

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Water washes away some of the water-solulable terpenes in bubble...therfore there can be some loss of taste but it depends on the strain imo.

I like both just as much...... i get way to stoned smoking both but i must say i would smoke the kief more often as it tends to be more tasty and a wee bit more smooth for the old lungs. But i must strain that here im talking about the best kief i have made( and i have made kief that tastes awfull) , as buddah says it´s not that easy to make killer kief.

peace

icetoker

J

juicepuddle

I prefer kief over bubble however I know that I have not had the best bubble out there, I am gunnin for it though!

The reason I choose kief over bubble is how easy it is for me to smoke, I simply throw down a nice pile onto my screen, light it slightly and let it kindle, I get a fat milky rip that I feel in my lungs, bubble on the other hand takes more effort to smoke / light, but like I said I havent tried the best of the best yet.

Kief wise I have tried many strains and 3 or 4 stick out in my mind as better then most, finding good kief is hard to come by for me, even with dispensaries at my disposal.

I made a thread about killed kief you can check it out here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=195350

I try to update it with pics and stuff if I get some fire kief.

But i must strain that here im talking about the best kief i have made( and i have made kief that tastes awfull) , as buddah says it´s not that easy to make killer kief.

but most ppl dont make "very good kief" its just not as easy like making bubble......

This I agree with, think about all the awesome folk who are super amazing at making fullmelt, how many people are there like that for kief? It seems kief gets overlooked alot because people dont know how strong it can be, or people just like the fullmelts more? When is there gonna be a kief master.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like kief is winning, but we need more samples for statistical accuracy!

Really hard to beat dry sieve kif for flavor, and there would be no question if bubble weren't more potent per unit volume.

Kif, the Arabian word for pleasure. What could they possibly have had on their alleged keen minds when they named it? Hee, hee, hee..........

Pretty hard to question the charms of either, so it comes down to individual preference. Which is better, a Chevy, or a Ford?

Neither of course, because some prefer Chrysler or offshore products!

Lawrd knows I loved my 1992 and 1995 Mercedes before retirement, but have since fallen in love with my all wheel drive Jeep Grand Cherokee. Perspectives and tastes change, as do my thoughts on what is important.

We can rip each others faces off, arguing the point, but it really ends with personal prefferance.

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love my dry sift. Like Gray Wolf said above- you just can't beat the flavor of kif.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Beside the question of the quality of the dry sift being as clean as the best water sift, to be fair you need to compare the same clone, dry sifted, and water sifted, to the same level of THC. Then it is a fair test. And then you notice the dry sift is tastier/stronger. But most people have a tough time making dry sift that is as strong as water hash, think about haow many people you know that have made great water hash bubble, now how many have done the same with dry sift?
-SamS

buddah

Veteran
like said...high grade stift is not as easy to make as bubble...and i personal have a lower field comapre to bubble...but i would never ever smoke a bowl bubble rather than one with dry stift

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I used to make bubble with all the bags and ice and crap..now I just use the one bag and dry sift. Quicker, easier and I don't notice a difference in yield or quality if done right....the leftovers get iso'd anyways. I prefer the drysift over the bubble any day though...seems to retain more flavor.

Latest posts

Latest posts