What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

audiohi

Veteran
If that happens WE are in for a really, really bad time, @Unca Walt.

The Candace link has some interesting links:

Remember the Pre-COVID Days?​

Vaccinated or not, taking your health seriously has never been more important.

Our revolutionary Spike Support Formula is the only product that contains nattokinase and dandelion root – ingredients researched for their efficacy.

it's funny seeing that name pop up again

selling the Zelenko zstacks.

zstacklife. but he's dead from cancer

I hear that's a side effect of the jab

buzzmobile

Veteran
The most horrendous woman in USA politics..
The lies just trip so easily from that mouthpiece.
1711623505422.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran

"According to the estimate, 90% of the uninsured in 2016 will be exempt from the mandate. Only 4 million people are expected to pay a fine for being uninsured that year."

the whole mandate thing was largely bullshit. i don't agree with being forced to buy a product from the private market, but yeah very few people were actually financially penalized for it.

Unca Walt

420club
"A jury in Milwaukee, WI ruled a former Democrat election official GUILTY of obtaining fake absentee ballots.

Prior to the accusations brought against her, Kimberly Zapata held the position of deputy director of the Milwaukee Election Commission.

She has been charged with one felony count of misconduct in public office and three election fraud misdemeanors — all of which she has been found guilty of."

buzzmobile

Veteran
"A jury in Milwaukee, WI ruled a former Democrat election official GUILTY of obtaining fake absentee ballots.

Prior to the accusations brought against her, Kimberly Zapata held the position of deputy director of the Milwaukee Election Commission.

She has been charged with one felony count of misconduct in public office and three election fraud misdemeanors — all of which she has been found guilty of."

Good. Throw her in jail and close the loophole.

Unca Walt

420club
Oh, dear... I just saw this:

Biden has officially proclaimed Easter Sunday as "Transgender Day Of Visibility".

That ain't politics, Pilgrims. That is fucking blasphemy.

Easter Sunday = Mental Sickness

Can I assume no one here of any stripe agrees?

(Note: Also all Easter decorations of a religious type are forbidden now at the White House.)

LATE EDIT ADD -- JUST FOUND THIS:

Happy Trans Day Of Visibility

1711884433197.png

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Oh, dear... I just saw this:

Biden has officially proclaimed Easter Sunday as "Transgender Day Of Visibility".

That ain't politics, Pilgrims. That is fucking blasphemy.

Can I assume no one here of any stripe agrees?

(Note: Also all Easter decorations of a religious type are forbidden now at the White House.)

LATE EDIT ADD -- JUST FOUND THIS:

Happy Trans Day Of Visibility

View attachment 18981184

oh, because today is the day that people believe that a dead human body rose from his grave.

you're right.