What's new

Police Arrest Man in Marijuana Garden Shooting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
For all you Billy Bad Asses who crack jokes about shooting a ripper. To look into a man's eyes and watch him take his last breath and know in your heart you were responsible is a CURSE that I would never wish on my worst enemy if I had any that is. It WILL HAUNT you for the rest of your life even if you were in the right.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

i dont know...i try to imagine this with some of the rippers ive experianced...and honestly thinking about them taking their last breathe doesnt really affect me at all. they played with fire and got burnt...and they were trying to cause me and my family harm. so i dont know for sure....never had to gun a ripper down but i do know that when i was face to face with the rippers and they were trying to physically beat me and rob me....i wished nothing but the cruelest of deaths upon them...i wanted to rip their limbs off one by one and make their death as painful as possible.

i guess maybe im either a psycho or just a normal guy with no regard for a punk ass thievin ripper....

Devilboy

first off i want to say as a grower i hate people who try and rip off what we put so much work time cost into .i think they should be punished yes harshly but i cant believe so many are cheering the lose of a life death is not the answer i load my weapon with riot charges which will stop sumone but wont kill them i would much rather stop them and hold them and let the police handle them then kill sumone for my meds ..this isnt the wild west where we just kill every 1 for every crime we are better then that and think if he had used a non leathal charge in his weapon they wouldnt be banning outdoor growing in fresno...so it is in he end a lose lose for all a lost life a lose of freedom and a lose for all mmj growers....

Some of ya'll seem to like the idea of shooting someone. Which proves you don't really know what you're talking about. I hunt and own guns. I've seen a man accidentally shot, and I've seen it done intentionally. Neither shooter felt at all happy about it afterwards. For most folks, shooting a human is a deeply traumatic event. Even if your life is danger, you almost certainly won't be looking forward to popping the next guy.
In my state, if you come inside, uninvited, it's utterly legal to drill you.
Can't say how I'd react to such a guest, and hope there's never a need to find out.

wsmith

I've been on the wrong end of an aluminum bat in my own home before and the only reason that mother fucker is still alive is because I had the good sense not to shoot him in the midst of several other felonies. Yes I was packing at the time too and at one point I did have a gun aimed at his back, I just decided to fight like a man, I didn't have a lot at that point, I'm not killing someone in my house over 2 grand. The bastard was so shocked that I resisted that he didn't even get the 800 bucks I had in my back pocket. He got his eventually though and that lousy bastard will never set foot on my property again and in fact avoids my city entirely. His accomplice saw me in the street and apologized later on.
And also to you moralizing folks who would assert that "you don't want to feel it", blah blah. I've been shot at before, at close range and survived, and beaten and robbed in my residence as well, if I wasn't more worried about what the POLICE would do when they arrived, I'd have easily slept for days after blasting any fucknut that decided to violate me like that. If you're going to live illegal you'd best be able to handle your own problems.
I submit that until you've personally been on the wrong end of a gun you've got no business telling me I don't know exactly where I want that lead to land and how I'd feel about it. And just because it doesn't fly in my house doesn't mean I'm not going to take every resource available to hunt your ass down later and wait for a good time in a dark part of the hood.
Not that I particularly enjoy violence, I abhor it. But I also abhor home invading scum who don't deserve to breathe the same air as myself and my children.
I'd also like to point out that once you hit somebody hard enough and he let's his other scumfuck friends know, you've bought some damn good insurance that it won't happen again for a while. And experience tells me that when you're soft, they come right the fuck back.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
For all the people who need guns to protect themselves from rippers I've never actually met any who have. There was a thread the other day about a guy who ran rippers off with his dogs though.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He could have shot them anywhere,but in the head? Over stealing some plants .Thats poor judgement..sheesh..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
For all the people who need guns to protect themselves from rippers I've never actually met any who have. There was a thread the other day about a guy who ran rippers off with his dogs though.

I know many cases where a gun has saved or would have helped saved victims...in cases outside of marijuana growing. i used to live in east oakland and there was a rash of home invasions in my neighborhood.

im not some gun nut advocating shooting people for no reason...taking someones life is traumatic for sure. but if they are trying to harm you? all bets off....

dusto2k3

im not some gun nut advocating shooting people for no reason...taking someones life is traumatic for sure. but if they are trying to harm you? all bets off....

Exactly. The theft of a plant is not gonna hurt you. Yeah, maybe a set back financially...but if you're growing for financial gain, you need to incorporate loss and expect this in your business plan. If not you are naive.

Now don't get me wrong, I have several firearms, and would not hesitate to use them inside my own dwelling.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea some people will draw the line at property..however i feel that if i have a soft policy in rippers in my outdoor crop, that it will only encourage more theft. at what point do you draw the line? are you gonna spend all your time and work building a nice crop only to have it ripped every season?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
motion detection flood lights with a air horn will normally scare off the intruder. They wake me up when they go off. Does not work well in the daytime though. I had my crop taken when I was at work some time between 8am and 5pm

dusto2k3

ok, so why would you leave a few thousand dollars sitting in your lawn and not expect the worst? Shouldn't you keep that in your house? Just report it to the police? Yes, weed is highly overvalued, but thats life. There will always be thieves and there will always be another seed.

Rippers they are what they are...shooting them just gives another reason for people condemn pot. Face it. No one in this world would side with someone who shot someone over pot. You would, in their mind, join the ranks of low life drug dealers and street thugs.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine was in the gound so you could not move these. Also the folks that have 15 footers there not going anywhere. Im getting the feling your siding with the people that rip you off. So in your eye it's ok to steal someone meds but its not ok to shoot them. Death may not be the answer but letting them go scott free is not the answer as well.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
RALLY?!?!?

RALLY?!?!?

so thieves should be shot?
How about the 14 year old kid (knows right from wrong) who steals a toy from toys r us? He's a thief, should he be shot. Why are toys and pot different? Why should you be allowed to shoot a fleeing person? Then people would be dropping like flies. People would get shot over everything if you could shoot people in the back and get away with it.

I remember when I was a kid I would put snickers bars in the bottom of my slurpees at 7-11 then fill it up and the clerk would never know. Should I be shot?

i just came upon this . . . are you a moron or what? how do you equate the stealing of a toy to the stealing of a sick persons medication?!?!

i can tell someone else who needs to be shot in the face. . . dumbass, probably some kid that shouldnt even be on this site.

how in teh hell do you compare a kid stealing a toy manufactured with all types of unsafe crap to a person taking their hard earned time, sweat and money to grow their own medicine so they dont have to depend on chemicals for maintaining their own homeostasis and then having it ripped away from them?

so fucking mad at shit like this, soo mad!

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Pretty sure the sick people will still have meds. The point is that it's a trivial amount of weed compared to a man's life, whether it be $5 bucks or $50,000 it's trivial.

That being said it's within the law to kill people over trivial shit if they are there stealing it from your yard.

dexter840

i think y'all are getting hung up on what sort of crop this was... i live in the country, own a tractor and know several people who farm. if we caught you in our field chopping corn, stealing citrus or melons guranteed they'd all fire a shot or 2 at you. our fields are larger so we might not shotgun to the face you but we'd put some in the dirt at your feet with a rifle and scope. STEALING IS STEALING. hell we even got people stealing palmetto berries for herbal prostate remedies. i have no use for them but my property is mine. trespass and steal? that type of person doesn't really deserve to take up anymore space above ground

dusto2k3

i just came upon this . . . are you a moron or what? how do you equate the stealing of a toy to the stealing of a sick persons medication?!?!

i can tell someone else who needs to be shot in the face. . . dumbass, probably some kid that shouldnt even be on this site.

how in teh hell do you compare a kid stealing a toy manufactured with all types of unsafe crap to a person taking their hard earned time, sweat and money to grow their own medicine so they dont have to depend on chemicals for maintaining their own homeostasis and then having it ripped away from them?

so fucking mad at shit like this, soo mad!

hahaha. Just go out and get some more if it's stolen....grow it in a safer environment. soooo fucking mad at this crap. Assholes taking about shooting someone, call me after you've killed someone over a few flowers...hahaha...what an idiot!!!So you would shoot someone if they wasted your asprin/tylenol? It's the same thing. It took blood sweat and tears to earn the $$ to buy the pills, why not kill em for that. Better yet, did you shoot the guy who walked on your lawn and killed the grass, in all essence, he's a ripper too! He killed your plants (hundreds, if not thousands)! And we all know it's a hell of a lot harder to get a nice looking lawn than it is to get a nice looking WEED! Now if you are within the law, then report to the police. what are we? A bunch of vigalanties? Set up Cameras, get video and go to the police. If what you are doing is illegal....then thats that karma for that ass.

What do you think this thread would look like to the people voting on prop 19 in November than weren't too keen on this whole topic. Don't you think someone might think it's a bad idea just to have a plant out there that people are getting shot over? Yeah, it's the prohibition that causes the overinflated valus, thus the stealing...but not everyone makes that connection, they just see: POT=SHOOTINGS=BAAAAAD. Might as well but it in the same boat as meth, crack and coke then.....FUCK GROW UP!!! BE SMARTER and ytou wont get ripped.

You shoot someone stealing pot from your yard, I'll ask you WHY WAS IT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE???? Knowing it's worht what its worth, why dont you take a little better care and grow in inside. Do you leave your 52' TV outside? What the fuck do you think is gonna happen??? It's a fucking money tree!!! Fuck!! Get real!!

And Japanfreeker...it's not within the law at least in Cali. Maybe all these killers should move to texas...yeah, that's it....KILLERS!

dusto2k3

i think y'all are getting hung up on what sort of crop this was... i live in the country, own a tractor and know several people who farm. if we caught you in our field chopping corn, stealing citrus or melons guranteed they'd all fire a shot or 2 at you. our fields are larger so we might not shotgun to the face you but we'd put some in the dirt at your feet with a rifle and scope. STEALING IS STEALING. hell we even got people stealing palmetto berries for herbal prostate remedies. i have no use for them but my property is mine. trespass and steal? that type of person doesn't really deserve to take up anymore space above ground

So what other crimes justify DEATH? Do you ever speed....if so...YOU SHOULD DIE! That is something that actually RISKS others' lives, and potentially MINE! I'm not gonna die by some bum ass dude stealing a plant in my yard.

dusto2k3

Thanks for the personal attack by the way!! And no, I'm not some stupid kid. I've killed over things like this, it was just on a bigger scale and know how it feels to take someones life. Get rubber bullets in your guns and I'd be happy. No life is worth taking over a flower. If you ever shot someone over weed FRANKENBLUNT, I hope you rot in piss like all the other criminal scum.

I hate to be the guy defending thieves... but what about the thief with kids who are hungry? Does he know about ICmag? Does he even have internet access? An email address? How about space to grow where a landlord won't evict or snitch on him? Maybe he has a felony criminal record for those two ounces he had in his pocket when he was racially profiled by the police.

I guess he should just hang out at the gas station and offer to wash your windows. We all know how much that pays these days.

Anybody who tries to make something out of nothing in desperate times should be shot in the face though, right?

Apparently, you love it or you'd have shut up by now. There's a huge difference between a kid stealing candy and a fuckin ripper stealin crops. They are not even remotely close to the same thing....and either you don't understand this, which makes you a complete moron...or you are aware of this and you're just a troll trying to start an argument.....I'm going with #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts