What's new

Poison Ivy

our culture is so wild.it amazes me that one person can be afraid of this stuff and another person will eat it.its like its still medieval times.uneducated mo fos.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I fight fire... the worst is seeing someone allergic thats been in the smoke. Not the right work for some

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Tecnu Extreme Poison Ivy scrub. Can't beat this shit, works like a magic potion. Get it at your local Wallyworld (walmart) or drug store (at a higher price) lol. All you do it rinse the skin in cold water and rub it on for 15 seconds and boom! all the oils are gone. It also works after you are already infected with it.

Try it. You'll thank me. As it works for any and all types of poison vines as well like poison oak, sumac etc.

MountainBudz

And about the ticks? I'm on count right now, I have pulled off 26 ticks this season attached to the skin and no telling how many just wondering around on me. Deer ticks to lone star to the ole dog tick. Chiggers suck balls as well. Literally.

A tip for chiggers that I have found that works (for me), is to dip a q tip in bleach and rub the infected area and burial ground vigorously with pressure for about 3 minutes. That has always helped me.

For prevention in the bush I used to use a strong deet solution about 40 to 50%. But have found that I don't react well to it when I get hot. In the sun or on really hot humid nights it really makes me overheat, dizzy and fast heart rate. I may be allergic, I dont know. And I used to apply it all over my skin till I almost had a heat stroke using it while fishing one year. Now, i'll use about 15-20% deet and apply it on my boots, pants, waist line on my pants/shirt and shoulders/arms. The only place I apply it to the skin now is on my legs from the knee down and lightly on my arms. It seems to be working pretty well.

W89

Veteran
I touched some giant hogweed, hole body itchy, nose and eyes too.. that shit blistered up on my arm, now its been 2 weeks and its scaring to fuck.. be careful out there

if ya'll get ticks pick up the pace.ticks are very slow.i lkive in an area ridden with lyme disease and ticks.i live and work on a farm and im in the woods everyday.ive found 5 ticks on myself this year,and i am 100% sure the days i got them i was taking my time walking through the woods.move when your out there.never stand in one spot in dense brush for more than a few seconds or you will have these fuckers all over you.ticks cant jump they cant run and they really suck at trying to drop onto shit.ive caught them and let them crawl to me while sitting on the ground.they are wicked fuckin slow.if you cant move faster than a tick then tyou shouldnt be in the woods period.im having my doubts on the intelligence level of some of the people on this site.

MountainBudz

Well, sometimes when you are preparing plots, having to walk through brush to get to your guerilla grow, you cannot avoid what falls on you or what comes into contact with your skin. We are not tick warriors, we are guerilla warriors. Now if you live in a med or rec state, more power to ya, I wouldn't encounter them as often either. If not, then I congrat you as the (Genedigger Tick Warrior)! HEE YAAHHH Get them ticks BROTHER!

Unfortunately, most of us have crops to worry about not dancing around through the bush.

Poison Oak/Ivy are the fucking DEVIL INCARNATE.....

Cleared a field of it, BEFORE I knew what it was.
Yep.....
That following week suuuuuuuuuucked.....

*I am, now, older and wiser.*

45th

What's Poison Ivy :)

picture.php

dragunn

they do make a poison oak prevention spray,dont know how good it works. if you have spray more than your hands and face it might not be worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts