What's new

Please send some blessings, prayers, well wishes, whatever you got for my son.

Sundance

Just reading all this now RR

Some good advice and responses

Growing up aint easy ... some have a harder time than others ... some dont make it ... and all of us - lucky to be alive

Sometimes it takes a good bottoming out .. some very dark days .. and a lot of soul searching ... before the sun begins to shine again

The strongest muscle in the human body is the brain - its what makes us who and what we are ... or want to be

Love ya Brother

I hope your son grows up .. pulls up ... and makes a great life for himself

Always let me know if, and/or how I can help

All the very best

Sundance

L

lloy

Sorry to hear this. That is one hard road to go down, my prayers are with you him and the family. you noticed that his brain is rewired this is true to an extent, when some one gets addicted it turns from using to get high to useing to get normal finaly into using to not be sick. Do not blame yourself as i can tell you love your son immensely. Love is what will get you through this. Best of love peace and prayers my friend

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
your both in my thoughts

hope this :poison: turns to :medicine: for you and yours

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Im very sorry to read this RR...i wish i had some wise words that would comfort you, but sadly i do not...i can only send warm and positivity your way and keep your son in my thoughts....may fate be kind to you..

Stay Safe

F

firefox

postive thoughts blessings and good vibes sent your way from the uk :comfort:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
my best wishes also for you and your boy in this hard situation. i hope the judge sends him to treatment of some kind, maybe some kind of boot camp drug rehab, to get his head straightened out. jail will most likely not help at all with this, he will only learn to be a better criminal in jail. maybe once hes had a few weeks inside though to get his system clean, he can be motivated to seek help.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just reading this now RR,i think what a few folks are saying about being there if he can show its genuine that he wants to change,but its got to come from him,not because he got in trouble and needs help right now... on a less serious note,send him a pic of JW and say you will look like this in a couple years if you dont stop,if that dont scare him straight,nothing will!
seriously though,you're a good hearted honorable person,i hope you two can find a way to work all this out:tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow thats rough

try and persuade him to ask for a rehab program or something
and remind him how much you all love him despite everything - and that hes got something to live for if he cleans up

best wishes,

VG

sucks to say it but if he was playin it as fast and loose as you let on, he could have lost more than just his freedom...

positive vibes to you and yours...

bubbleman

Veteran
My sincere thought go out to you and your family resinryder... This is terrible indeed. Hate to hear when drug addicts are treated like common criminals. Hard drug addiction is a disease and can affect many more people than the addict himself/herself.
My thought are with you brother.. i hope the light finds its way to your son..

Peace

Bubble man

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Oh Resinryder, so sorry to hear about this.
I wish I had something brilliant or comforting to add...There is a lot of good advice here already, not to mention a ton of support and love!! Stay strong Resinryder!!

Love and strength to you and your family;
<3
Natty

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so sorry to hear this RR.
my father took that same path w/ the smack.
i'll forever be weird because of it.
it ruined my family and me personally.

give me a call if you need some one to listen :D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so sorry to hear this brother. my prayers to you and your family, please do everything you can to help him getting clean

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Wow. Thanks so much for the kind words and support you guys have sent my way for both my son and my family. It's a very hard, emotional, and worrisome time for us all.
I spent about 7 hours today doing some serious yard work. Not an easy thing for me to do with my disability. So I seriously over did it. Had to do something to clear my mind and to get some thinking done. Totally exhausted now.
I clicked on this thread and had tears welling up in my eyes after the first couple of post. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for sharing, the advice, and mainly for just being there,

Latest posts

Latest posts