Please Pray For Me

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why so judgemental?

why so judgemental?

I pray for people dealing with cancer or some other horrible health condition. Not some pathetic sap who has no will power. Shit coke ain't even a drug. I had a ball a day Tweek habit for almost 8 years. Meth is far more addictive and I quit it on my own. No 12 steps. No religius intervention. No pity sympathy. You want to quit - than fucking stop. But you ain't going to get any remorse or sympathy from me. Especially if your stealing from your family to support your habit. At least I sold meth to cover my use.

seriously you gotta lay off. HerbGlaze is a nice guy trying his best, and looking for support so he can move on with his new life away from opiates.

Please just don't post up negative things about some one you don't know. He who has committed no sins may throw the first stone.... and since you sold meth you should fuck off in this particular situation.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
nice move, HerbGlaze-well done mate. it's v good that you are making moves and getting support. get on that program-do the reducer thing and all the stuff that gear took away will come back-well most of it-and aload of other stuff that you hadn't counted on-but that's life, i guess.

good luck with the program and keep us informed

eddieS

zenoonez

Veteran
I support you all day man, I hope you can get your shit straight so that you can have all those things that you have given away. But I will say it again, the weight is all on you man. It is up to you man and I think you have done the right thing by getting yourself started and finding someone to support you. However, what happens when your support column relapses and starts using again? Are you going to be strong enough to resist? Keep working toward your goal man but remember that you can quit if you want to whenever you want, you just have to be strong enough to stand by the decision in the face of temptation. If dare taught you anything useful it was "just say no."

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
prayer is fun but ibogaine WORKS!!!!!

Indeed, ibogaïne works. But it's not recommended to take a dope-kicking dose alone, so an experienced baby-sitter is necessary during the whole journey and you don't find that everywhere, neither places who actually provide ibogaïne treatment. If you mess with ibogaïne, you simply might not come back. One way ticket to the land of ancestors.
There are safer entheogens to try before ibogaïne, as effective as ibogaïne.

Irie !

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Indeed, ibogaïne works. But it's not recommended to take a dope-kicking dose alone, so an experienced baby-sitter is necessary during the whole journey and you don't find that everywhere, neither places who actually provide ibogaïne treatment. If you mess with ibogaïne, you simply might not come back. One way ticket to the land of ancestors.
There are safer entheogens to try before ibogaïne, as effective as ibogaïne.

Irie !

100% agreement with the experienced co pilot. the beautiful thing about ibogaine is the low relapse rate. the journey ibogaine begins is one of empathy for the effect your decisions on the web of life around you.
the risks associated with ibo. treatment far outweigh proven lack of efficacy of 12 step or chemical replacement treatments.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I may have come off a bit harsh - but its only because ive lost alot of good friends and family members because of substance addiction and one thing ive learned is you cant make someone drop a habit if they dont want to. I wish you all the best HG, but you are the only one who can get you to quit. All substance abuse roads lead to destruction. I truly hope you can kick your habit before it gets the best of you and you wind up in prison or even worst, dead. Take care my friend and stay strong, you can beat this. -BhT

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I may have come off a bit harsh - but its only because ive lost alot of good friends and family members because of substance addiction and one thing ive learned is you cant make someone drop a habit if they dont want to. I wish you all the best HG, but you are the only one who can get you to quit. All substance abuse roads lead to destruction. I truly hope you can kick your habit before it gets the best of you and you wind up in prison or even worst, dead. Take care my friend and stay strong, you can beat this. -BhT

BHT- Thank you.

Getting on the subs tomorrow, I have to be 24 hours clean to get on them. So far I am 16 Hours clean... my pupils are freaking huge. I am sweaty, have no appetite, my legs are aching, emotions are flowing one second i'm fine then I am pulling my hair out the next.
:fsu:

I'm going to go smoke a bowl of some Headband, hope it takes my mind off all this bullshit.

supermanlives

Veteran
when i last was arrested and their was this one guy withdrawing from h. he spend his time moaning,throwing up and curled in the fetal position. good luck

I

icon

my best friend went through this a few years ago with pills he kicked it cold turkey by himself he told me the details & said it was the hardest craziest time of his life but he did it & been sober for 4 years now.
just believe in yourself & use every once of will power you have,think positive no matter what to help you through it......you'll always have friends here herbglaze! :comfort: best of luck my friend i believe you can do it & you'll be ok.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
you can kick it agian i am praying you find your way back from the land of nod lifes to short to spend it stupifide on oxys look what they did to rush limbog that shit head should be i a mental ward but from nodding out and cutting of his air supply and killing all his brain cells he thinks he is smart now and not a fat whiney bitch you sure do not want to wind up like that bro stick to the weed and you can live a happy life and eat and shit something besides rocks every now and then .if you love your self and your family quit now peace and blessing in your life

E

el Dream Reader

Best wishes to you brother, I was stuck on pain pills for many years and I can tell you that I've been off them for over two years and I'm just now getting over the mental and physical problems that they have given me. When I first quit it took mood elevators to just keep from being destroyed, I slowly tapered to less powerful medicine and I've found that kava kava mixed into water and drank definitely cuts the emotional tension of anxiety and helps me relax. It's good stuff that is natural and won't give you side effects, I highly recommend getting some because it is fast acting and it works you can dose just when you need it unlike pills. Couple it with some herb and you'll be feeling fine in no time. Here is where I get mine Kava kauai

God bless you brother, you can kick the sh*t, be strong.

Remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and after what I've been through I feel like the HULK now!

KnowBudz

I'd thought I'd add a word from someone who has actually been on suboxone successfully. I would urge you to work closely with your doctor and be careful to steer clear of all the myths and BS.

Suboxone will do three things: stop your withdrawals, stop cravings, and block the euphoric effects of any opiate you use (if taken at an adequate dose, which is different for everyone). It will not "cure" your addiction to opiates, or affect any other drug you choose to abuse. The length of time you need to take it and the dose you need are not indicative of "how bad" you are or any fault you may possess.

The important thing is going to be how you choose to use your time while on suboxone. The only path to recovery leads to changing yourself and your behaviors. There are different ways to do this: counseling, support groups, or therapy work best for the most. Reach out for all that is available and get busy as soon as you become stable!

moth

To you my long time Friend KB
Blessings as well !!

I have spoken with U on many occasions when U were hurting. Peace to you

Good on You Brother

Latest posts

Latest posts