What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing with Trichomes

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey HashishinReidiah,

look who shows up, LOL. nah but really we can't keep this going, else my playing with yourself....ah.....i mean, my playing with trichomes thread will be in jeopardy, lol.

i understand why Max is not coming it's along way, but you Hashishin Reidiah have no such excuse, lol. don't you want t hit my newest melty creation?

peace and wishing hashy times on you :bongsmi::wave:

HashishinReidi

I have told you gm i have every excuse m8,.

Though i really wish i dd m8, as i did not link up with you there last year.Its very funny you know gm, asme and m8 who i went over there with , Would of been sat tehre in gypsy shop toking with you its just i did not know who u was lol . I meet smoky as i was talking to him about queens day and gyps and op .And a few of the others who was there .You shuld of had a name badge gm lmao jk m8 atleast that way would of known who u was lol .

Hope you get mud up as i knowu will m8 and have a very nice hashy time to .

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks bonecarver old mate, it's damn tasty stuff was enjoying it with an other ic mag'er today. even though it has only been drying 2 days, it smokes great and it's really soft and bendy :yes:

i know Hashishin, i was only kidding around. like you said maybe we smoked together without knowing who we were eh? lol? although i normally got the names from people i was toking with, lol. next time you'll have to make a point of asking Ol'pink to point me out to you or you to me. :biglaugh:

what about you boneman, you gonna hit the 420? set up them drippers and you could do it, lol. only joking. i know you have enough on your plate right now eh?

later :wave:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D ill have a 420 on my own with my gf down here it seems hehe :D i hope to have time to get away next year to atleast one cannabic event :D

peace :D

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Haha, made some very easy bubble using these two screens, I used these two to collect the trichomes and a slightly bigger than 120 screen to get rid of all the plant, kinda like that brewers net or whatever its called, heres the screens to catch the resins..

Size...

And the results...both 120 & 200 mixed, they both bubble so nicely, the 0,074 screen was very clean and full melt but so seems to be the 0,125 screen, so I mixed them and this is how that looks, sorry but I dont clean that pipe very often but its mostly oil and resin anyway so who cares..:D Had to smoke about 0.5 grams to get that shot lol, wasnt so easy with my shitty camera but you get the idea..

It leaves just a tiny bit of ash but most part of the residue is oily substance that smells and looks like hashish, me likey. Very easy to make good clean hash of fresh trim, me likeylikelike!

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day all!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
mhmm yum yum Farmer John, looking nice an melty :yes:

great work, that looks like some superb quality :bongsmi:

hehe bonecarver, i'm sure you will have more strains to test at your 420 (harvest party) then the judges in amsterdam will have lol. maybe i should plan to come to your instead for the 420? LOL.

N

niggan8

Hi everyone... This is my first post. :wave:

Anyhow, been lurking these forums for a while and seems I am right at home.

This is a home made dry sifter. I used lexan for the base and a 100mm stainless steel screen from ebay. Used a staple gun and liquid nails to hold everything together. Also put silicone in the sides where the lexan meets the wood sides. Oh yeah there is some rubber under the lexan (just to make it black so I can see the kif). Works pretty well for an amateur build. Definitely better than shelling out the cash for a pollinator. Total cost: 50$ :woohoo:

The unit:

Now you set it like this and just slide it back and forth until you are satisfied:

Now after this I just get some credit cards (would use a razor but I'm afraid of scratching the lexan) and scrape it all together.

And finally... my grinder (where I store all kif): :muahaha:

If anyone is interested in building one, hit me up and I'll pass on the knowledge. Have a good day everyone.

G

Amazing show Gaius. Really convinced me I have to go buy me some bubble bags.

Ryu

gaiusmarius, dude your pictures are so inspiring, I was saving for a 3 bag set and eventually the piecemaker.

By the time I got to page 10, I had ordered the 5 bag set plus catching sac. Piecemaker also sitting all shiny on my desk but will be some time before I g0t enough to use it properly.

Tried some iso extraction for the first time also last night and it's killer, actually looking forward to some grades of hash to sample is quite exciting.

Just about to have my first go now. :)
Thanks again for the excellent documentation, I love playing with my food :)

Ryu

Just re found and reread this thread, about a year and a half since my post above and still loving playin' with my food.

Something for the weekend, same erb but so many ways to enjoy...
picture.php

14g on the nose of Kali and Cheese kif
picture.php

Loving how fast the piecemaker is to clean, even if it was too expensive, much faster for finishing of jelly and motivates me to collect enough to fill it, just don't use it without the pvc circles.

picture.php

picture.php

Everybody should have a stash of hash, even non smokers :)
picture.php

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah its a fun thread, but i have changed my bubble hash tech quite a bit since these days.
maybe have a look at my bubbleator thread for my present method which makes better end product.