What's new

playing with sombodys head

me and her split weeks ago and now theyve fucked her theyre fucking with my head, thats the point here
The only one fucking with your head is you.
I can see knocking someone out if they're gettin' in your face disrespecful-like, but that ain't got shit to do with your who's fucking whom. if they are being disrespectful and teasing you like a child and you ain't dropped one already? It's too late.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
whores jump dick to dick... if thats her let her fly ... no offense but thats how i see it...

You can get 20 more like her at any bar restaurant or public outing.... dime a dozen....

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...
If you let people walk all over you, they'll continue to. Forget the chick, show these fools what's up, subtly and intricately.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Seriously! You people need to grow up, this is exactly why you read about some dumb ass bust that could have been avoided.
Let karma do its work and leave it be.

C

Cookie monster

gonna make a video with some commentry about how im so much better off without her,

then flip the camera round to me fucking the guys ex and her #1 enemy,

medievil on their asses.

and yes, this is 100% going to happen, didnt take long to coerse his ex either :) shes totally up for it, camera and all

Cork forget about growing so because if you start doing stuff like that well then theres a good chance someone will blab.

Seriously! You people need to grow up, this is exactly why you read about some dumb ass bust that could have been avoided.

Agreed move on and put the situation behind you.

~fvk~

the Lion is going Guerrilla...

Big difference between Newton's Law of Motion and "karma."

You "People" need to get off the tit.

C

cork144

yea dw man i totally get what your saying but i did run through all this in my head, i dont like the idea of plants indoor so much anymore, outdoors for mee

gonna make a video with some commentry about how im so much better off without her,

then flip the camera round to me fucking the guys ex and her #1 enemy,

medievil on their asses.

and yes, this is 100% going to happen, didnt take long to coerse his ex either :) shes totally up for it, camera and all

How is this a good idea? What happens when you find out your "enemies" don't give a shit?

They mess with you because they can fool. If they didn't get a rise out of you they would leave you alone. They do it because they can.

If you act like a 5 year old they will treat you like one. Grow up and move on.