What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing the repeater game on cops is fun.

I have been looking for a way to pester my home town popo's for awhile now and I think I may of just found it. Beautiful idea hash z! I love that movie by the way. Littering and.....

Hell, what what about the cat game?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
meh. never catch me copper, ya see.

meh. never catch me copper, ya see.

You guys need to grow the fuck up. Most cops are awesome guys and do an important and dangerous task for the community. I'll believe you if you say you've had a bad experience but theres dicks in every proffession. Of the 5 or 6 times i've dealt with cops, only 1 of them was a dick. i've come across way more dicks in other professions.

you gotta chill out, and have more fun man. These particular cops have nothing to do! I'm not hurting anyone. and the prank only works if they let it bother them. That is the point. I'm trying to prove a point. Just because you have a badge doesnt mean you get to be an asshole. If it is a nice cop them of course I am totally 100% respectful. But untill you live in my town, and know my situation, which I have stated, then you dont know shit. I am not gonna put up with harrassment, and badgering.

I used to keep my mouth shut and just say yes sir to every asshole cop, not just the nice ones. The nice one were still professional, but the mean cops will pull you out of the car and search it for 45 min no matter how respectful you are. So technically it is quicker to just annoy them to the point of making them leave, or hit you.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are dicks in many professions, but only a cop get a premotion to the rank of dic. (detective)

Dr. G

i call bullshit on hash zep hes prolly never done this and never will

i dont like cops but this is retarded

just stay away from police

H

h^2 O

hahah I never thought about this. "Where are you coming from?" "Where are you coming from?" "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "Do you know why I pulled you over?" "Sir can I see your license?" "Sir can I see your license?" Then give him the license...when he gets back and does his spiel just repeat that too "okay here's the ticket and the instructions to appeal are on the back" "okay here's the ticket and the instructions to appeal are on the back"

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, take this lightly.

yes, take this lightly.

hahaha this made me laugh because its most likely true haha

Like I said, I only do it to the dicks in my town, that I know. Half of them have hated me before they were cops. I am not fucking with any random state trooper. thats a bad idea.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i call bullshit on hash zep hes prolly never done this and never will

i dont like cops but this is retarded

just stay away from police

This is for the cops that wont stay away from you. And yes it is retarded. that is another point of it. It is so fucking anoying, that any cop you know will just walk off. Dont do it if you have weed on you, or warrants.

ONLY DO IT IF YOU ARE 100% clean. If the cop pulled you over, because he was bored and wanted to hassle you, then hassle him back. Dont put up with shit, like a little sheep. Teach him a really really anoying lesson.

It is a form of civil disobedience. It is a personal protest.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I don't play games with cops.. if one roles up on me and says anything all I simply say is..

"Go shit in your hat"
-Junior Soprano

Hash, you know I've been dying to get pulled over since you started this thread! Almost to the point of starting shit with 'em. Damn, am I that old and bored?

O

ocean99

Anyone else ever have an "altercation" with a policeman?

I fuckin got tackled once cause a cop told me to "go stand over there" after I was being disrespectful and came back. Fuckin prick.

I like how disobeying a "lawful order" is against the law in the good ole land of the free. No fuckin respect.

S

sparkjumper

Ever play the repeater game in prison?It goes like this..You want to stick what where?You want to stick what where?I think I'll just keep my trap shut when it comes to leo.But have fun kids

M

MEDI-EVIL

Ever play the repeater game in prison?It goes like this..You want to stick what where?You want to stick what where?I think I'll just keep my trap shut when it comes to leo.But have fun kids

LMFAO..you got that right...just wondering why theres so many kids here on ic mag.. thought u had to be 18

Latest posts

Latest posts