What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing the repeater game on cops is fun.

J

Jeff Lebowski

You know what Hash Z , that sounds like fun . i've always acted and talked what they wanted to hear . Watched too many episodes of COPS to act stupid . I have to say , acting proper could let you off more easy .

But , there is always the jerk cop that would care less if your innocent or guilty . The ones that ignore your clean record or is plain out disrespectful in their 'investigation' . Yeah , for those , their gunna get the repeater game .

uuugh . can't believe I want to become a cop . I come from a infamous border town where growing up is FAST . If a cop didn't earn the neighborhood's respect , he'd lay cold in the desert . Done prob 90% of the black book before you started , if you know what I mean . Feel that I can put lots of the gained knowledge to proper non-mj criminal use .

If we have such a negative view towards cops or any type of enforcement , then call you friends and join an academy .

Lets PARASITE it .
Always wanted to stick my joint holding hand out the window while I run ur tags.

It's all a nice idea, but have you ever been on a ride along? Read this book before continuing the idea of law enforcement please. My anthropology prof from college wrote this and it's amazing - Danger, Duty, and Disillusion: The Worldview of Los Angeles Police Officers

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For lack of better words, what you just described sounds childish, pathetic, and passive aggressive

...unless of course you have justification other than the fact that they have a badge.

I only do it to the ones I know personally in my home town, who always badger me.

fuck the police. For the most part they are a bunch of douchebags who were nerds in high school, now they have a vendetta. I seriously don't understand why there are always cop-lovers on these sites.

S

sparkjumper

Man its sad that you're fuckin serious,you think making the police angry is funny do you?I do hope there are people left that haven't had their brains damaged by too much something or other..

TrainMan

Man its sad that you're fuckin serious,you think making the police angry is funny do you?I do hope there are people left that haven't had their brains damaged by too much something or other..

They don't mind overstepping their place a lot of the time. Honestly I used to be and still like to think I have respect for them until they lose it face to face. BUT honestly, I have to say for the most part, fuck them, seriously. If they did a nationwide attitude check, I might reconsider.

Cabri

D`oh!

D`oh!

Half of the posters are pro-COPS. It must have dawned on you as you MADE that statement WHY.

H

Hal

Actually sounds like it would be fun to do...with the right idiot cops...but too much potential for a backfire for my day-to-day meanderings.

When I first read this, it made me think back a few decades ago....a friend had moved down to Florida, me and a bunch of buddies had gone down to visit him for a spring break fling. He told us of a thing he had been doing with some locals he had met...it was called "Gator Trolling." They would paddle out into a swamp, find a big "hole," tie a rope around one of the guys, dude would jump out of the boat and swim out into the swamp trying to lure alligators to come get him. When they got a Gator paying attention, they would see how much courage (or idiocy?) the dude had before he would swim back to the boat. If he couldn't swim fast enough, they would pull the rope and get him back faster.

Now, these guys were also drinking Budweiser by the case and smoking weed too....I always wondered about those Gators that were cruising coming from a different direction from the initial Gator that got spotted....

Ha, ya you don't really have any rights with cops. What they find to be reasonable suspicion can be awfully suspicious. The only good thing about answering your door and talking to them, is finding out what they want. Instead of having them show up at a worse time, but mostly if you do answer the door. As soon as it is unlocked they try to walk right in, they find that an unlocked door does not require a warrant. They are only supposed to search when there are exigent circumstances. An emergency, threat of evidence being disposed or to secure their safety. Of course, they go through packs, they go through everything they get their dirty knits around.

Best to avoid them, to just float on by minding your own business and not getting nervous. Seems that being nervous is probable cause in their mind, they don't get that some people have nerve problems.

Linenoise

Not really sure how it is productive to a person's situation to ever irritate a cop. Yeah most cops are dicks. Yes I hate most cops. But acting like that just for the sake of agitating a guy who has the power to arrest you is just stupid. Sure you MIGHT be able to make them so mad that they do something that allows you to sue the city for money (I'll give you a less than .01% chance of this happening), but in the meantime your gonna be in jail, beat up, or missing. :)

I mean why make things more difficult for yourself for no reason other than to have a chuckle?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^do you think I would do it if I didnt know the risk. Do you think I'm gonna do it when I have nug on me. I know I am pushing it. that is the point. If they wanna be a pain in my ass I will legally be as big a pain in their ass as possible. Fuck em, let em arreast me and kick my ass. wouldnt be the first time, I have been beaten up by a cop for no reason. I can take it. Then I can sue the everliving fuck out of them, cause now there is cameras everywhere, including squad cars. That is the other point.

Take a beating and get rich.... maybe.
Anyways it is just an anoying prank. have fun with it, and dont do it unless they start grilling you. You dont start out copy them saying, "license and registration please." If the cop is nice, or just ticketing you, with out being a dick, then ur just a dick, holding the cop up.

:)

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
You guys need to grow the fuck up. Most cops are awesome guys and do an important and dangerous task for the community. I'll believe you if you say you've had a bad experience but theres dicks in every proffession. Of the 5 or 6 times i've dealt with cops, only 1 of them was a dick. i've come across way more dicks in other professions.

S

sparkjumper

Grow the fuck up is an understatement.You take my post and say I'm "pro-cop"?No I'm "pro-anti-dumbass" and thats what you are if you believe angering the police for any reason is smart.Sometimes I have to scratch my head and wonder if many of you are serious.. Angering the police is probably not something a mature person that actually grows erb would do

I carry a small tape recorder and when I get pulled over, I inform them they're being recorded and MAN does it always go smooth.
And when they ask "Do you know why I pulled you over" Don't answer their stupid entrapment questions. Most of the time I say nothing and ask do I sign, and say see you in court. Somehow tickets don't make it into my ride.

If your bored and have the resource, throw a camcorder on the dash adjacent to the window he/she is talking through and exercise your right, they don't like to be on camera and they will tend to scurry like the cockroach's they are.

This DOES NOT work well avoiding arrest when you are being pursued for robbing a bank or fleeing the scene of a crime, but never hurts to have for your day/weeks in court.

MrMcBean

You guys need to grow the fuck up. Most cops are awesome guys and do an important and dangerous task for the community. I'll believe you if you say you've had a bad experience but theres dicks in every proffession. Of the 5 or 6 times i've dealt with cops, only 1 of them was a dick. i've come across way more dicks in other professions.

:fsu: Its their job to screw you.. your job is to cowardly bow before them? :moon: sry.. couldnt help-ma-selva

I carry a small tape recorder and when I get pulled over, I inform them they're being recorded and MAN does it always go smooth.
And when they ask "Do you know why I pulled you over" Don't answer their stupid entrapment questions. Most of the time I say nothing and ask do I sign, and say see you in court. Somehow tickets don't make it into my ride.

If your bored and have the resource, throw a camcorder on the dash adjacent to the window he/she is talking through and exercise your right, they don't like to be on camera and they will tend to scurry like the cockroach's they are.

This DOES NOT work well avoiding arrest when you are being pursued for robbing a bank or fleeing the scene of a crime, but never hurts to have for your day/weeks in court.

Very good point.. Most cellphones have this funktion now-adays and there shouldnt be anything to keep you from turining it on as soon as they come close.. the problem here would be that they take it away from you to "search" it and take it apart and whatnot.. by the time the one cop is done with the recorder the otherone has manhandled your balls, possibly insulted and tried all his manipulative tricks on you he knows..

but still its worth a try... how about recording yourself doing the repeatergame?? that would sure get you alot of Hits on youtube :woohoo:

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Its their job to screw you.. your job is to cowardly bow before them? sry.. couldnt help-ma-selva

They don't choose the law, in fact if pot were legal they would be 100% heroes to me. The only reason i'm not happy to see them is if ive got weed on me. And I don't see how i'm getting screwed by them at all. It's the lawmakers who are the ones doing the screwing. And that little pic of a guys bending over is gonna be you when you go to prison cuz u thought it was funny to piss off a guy just tryin to do his job.

Police, firemen, armed forces are all jobs that deserve our respect.

MrMcBean

They don't choose the law, in fact if pot were legal they would be 100% heroes to me. The only reason i'm not happy to see them is if ive got weed on me. And I don't see how i'm getting screwed by them at all. It's the lawmakers who are the ones doing the screwing. And that little pic of a guys bending over is gonna be you when you go to prison cuz u thought it was funny to piss off a guy just tryin to do his job.

Police, firemen, armed forces are all jobs that deserve our respect.

You make a good point. And if pot were legal things would look different. But there is still something ticking me off about choosing to become an officer of a law system you know is outright flawed. Firemen are heros yes sir! Armed forces.. lets just say i feel sorry for them.

Latest posts

Latest posts