What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Play"Favorite Movie Lines" with me!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"Is the little fellow going to do gymnastics?"
"Shhh! No mom!"
tumblr_inline_n527coRCnS1sf7n75.jpg

living in oblivion

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"Sometime my sister, she show her vazhïn to my brother Bilo and say
"You will never get this you will never get it la la la la la la."
He behind his cage. He cries, he cries and everybody laughs.
She goes "You never get this."
But one time he break cage and he "get this" and then we all laugh.
High five!"

[YOUTUBEIF]hJF9eonZtTw[/YOUTUBEIF]

82b9f1c3219dbc0474fcb78d884325b1.jpg

four more, with "deep analysis"...
http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-best-borat-movie-quotes.html

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"If I could only have one food for the rest of my life?
That's easy. PEZ. Cherry flavor PEZ.
There's no question about it."

[YOUTUBEIF]96Ze9T40gqg[/YOUTUBEIF]

standbyme.jpg

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in."

[YOUTUBEIF]UPw-3e_pzqU[/YOUTUBEIF]

and

[YOUTUBEIF]242H7F8DKHA[/YOUTUBEIF]

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
395.gif

[YOUTUBEIF]NwwY9y6O3hw[/YOUTUBEIF]The Warriors
(the actor's still working, playing a "cleaner" in John Wick)

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

picture.php

Tarantino got that off the end of a kung-fu movie, they had spruced it up a bit..

King James Bible

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
After my particular style of love making ya made need to blow wind, if so please use the dryer sheets located in the night stand.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Bill: I'm an idea man Chuck, I get ideas all day long. I can't control them. I can't even fight 'em.

night-shift-1.jpg

R

!RA!

Bill: I'm an idea man Chuck, I get ideas all day long. I can't control them. I can't even fight 'em.

View Image

Love Night Shift!! "What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great."

there goes edro

Veteran
That scene from 48 hrs where Eddie Murphy is being called out as a liar in jail by a fellow inmate. " Where's your bitches, Mr. big time pimp?!"
Side kick inmate " Yeah!"

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rT5fYMfEUc

bubba-gump.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts