What's new

Platinum Purps

The Green Door?

The Green Door?

Platinum Purps is a pheno I found in 4 Purple Erkle x Sour D v3 seeds I pop'd in 08'. The seeds were made by "GoFertz". I love this cut, cus I hated growing erkle, with it's slow growth, low yeild, larf city and bud rot. But love the herb..
IMO this cut is erkle with a facelift so to say. Fast growth, ez to grow, yeilds VERY well, no bud rot, no larf, breeze to trim. Done in 50 days flat!
Smoke is off the hook, retaining the grapey erkle taste but with a slight diesel sharpness to it, very stoney.

Platinum Purps close up:
picture.php

Platinum Purps n Blue Dream:
picture.php

Hey, just wondering if this is the same Platinum Purple that is/can be found regularly at The Green Door in San Francisco? If that's a prying question no worries if you don't answer, just wondering... Thanks - Blink:wave:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Oh this is available in seed form???
was unaware of that, where at, how much?
Need is a strong word, but this is def. NEEDED!

Thanks

TR

G

GreenLion

Thank you guys!

Blink- That would be cool if it is... Farmers market in clear lake has the cut though for sure.

Tropical rain- I had four seeds left of the erkle x sourd that this plat purp cut came from. Recently tired germin em along with some purple erkle s1's that where made by Nspecta. I was so excited that I don't know what I did wrong but they all got fucked up n didn't germ......except one plat purp!! I've never had my fingers crossed so much for a male in my life. If it's a female then plat purp will remain a clone only, which would be a huge disappointment to me. broke my heart having em germ.

Relentless

Veteran
man this cut needs to be spread to the east coast!

greenlion-how much weight r u getting per light with plat purps?

G

GreenLion

I don't know but she yields with the best of the yielders n is heady.

Relentless

Veteran
very nice. wish i could run her side by side with lvpk, pk sr71, dp, pw, grape ape, mp, urkle, two gdps, etc, but im on the east coast :(
keep up the good work!

T

turtle farmer

Greenlion----I'm curious to know what happened to that last remaining seed you popped,male of female?I've been trying to get the PP cut at GKG,but no luck yet.I think I'll try that Club in SF..you coming to the fall cup?anyhow I hope your garden is green...peace
tf

T

turtle farmer

hey squirrel--------howzit............
is that "blue night" ever available in clone form??/
that platinum is impossible-went to GK,san fran,and so cal and never found it-the hunt continues---keep it green
tf

T

turtle farmer

hey squirrel--------howzit............
is that "blue night" ever available in clone form??/
that platinum is impossible-went to GK,san fran,and so cal and never found it-the hunt continues---keep it green
tf

I finally got some original cuts of the PP!!!!!:dance013:
thanks Rowdy and Inspector420....they are sure agressive in coco...cant wait to fill the room:tiphat:
TF

T

turtle farmer

Is this clone still around??
I'd love to get her back in the stable.

relic1981

Veteran
true that T. id love a urkel hybrid that isnt gdp. dont get me wrong i like gdp but not nearly as much as urkle so if u can increase the growth rate, add weight and vigour to it and she will be rockin and throwing out nice buds!i still have urkle, its just been tucked away... just take clones of it to give out or trade. lots of folks not on the west coast wanting urkle still. that ship has sailed here and is know just a headstash strain. which is fine. great medicine:biggrin: