What's new

Platinum Purps

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
thats wuts up man! any chance of me seein some of these cuts pop up in a club, maybe in sactown... hehe...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Trying to get things in your favor over in the POTM thread. Congrats duder, making quite a splash for being such an obvious beginner, can't even PM but you can make em drool.

BTW they look like the norm with elite's with the whole quality over quantity, that being said what numbers do you run under what lights, and at what point of veg? I think we talked about this @ GKG but that day was a but hazy to say the least.

Oh and once again thanks for the seeds and I think i may have told you already but I gifted some of those seeds to Tony from Sagarmartha along with some others I made, so thanks for being able to spread the gift literally around the globe.

Peace buddy, we'll talk soon enough.

G

GreenLion

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NHMI

This is beautiful, just sucks the buds are so small, I bet they will be delicious though....my widdows are even smaller nugs than that...I like when they form like big balls like that...the bud I am smoking now looks like a green version of this bud....great work man...

niluola

GreenLion, absolutely fabulous plants and pictures of them. They look so well kept and nurtured for, so delicate...top notch!

IC BUDZ

those look sweet, i like how you left a few leaves on all the buds they serve as protection and look wicked ill A+

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
damn, thats some killer looking bud!!! definitely some keepers in that cross! Looks so fucking good, jesus.
Well done!

G

GreenLion

That's all I got of her for now, but thank you all for stopping in and showing love.. It's all positive karma n will come full circle.

Sure looks like she holds her own, what is the male lineage? Was the flavor mentioned, aroma, a full smoke report perhaps? I think she looks so tight and secure wrapped in her trim, I am a fan of trim around a bud. Not good in a sales deal, as nobody takes the time to discount the weight of the security trim. Some buds just look more native, before that trim which makes them look like they are in risk of losing resin.