What's new

plantys outdoor 2010

P

planty

I'm super happy the way they've been going. They've hit the ground running and I couldn't ask for more. I'm working on getting my light dep together which will be a fun project :) I will have 36 plants all bomb threat in my hoop house I used to veg in.

localhero

i cant believe how good they look. what material are you planning on using for the light dep? youll be able to run a winter crop in that greenhouse too right?

U4EA

This is what's really called "not fuckin' around".

Mucho mucho respect for planning and executing it to perfection. :tiphat:

P

planty

My betsy tree

picture.php

I could do a winter batch out there. It'd probably come out very nice with 3000W hung vertically.. I'm going to just do the tarp thing once. Maybe a winter one.

P

planty

The 16 big bomb threats were cut back Butte style when they were ready for it...it does make a round plant.. I just put them in and am going to give them this month to gain size before I touch them...The average size in my garden is 3' x 3' ...I hope they get to at least 5' x 5' by the end of the month. when I will cut them back and wrap the whole pot in hortonova even though I hate that stuff it works very well. Supposed to be in the 90s by the 12th...

plough

Hit them with some Kelp meal tea after you cut them ~ are they the only one's you're topping ??

Last edited:
P

planty

Uhh...I use cold pressed kelp extract, much higher in vitamins, hormones, enzymes, and amino acids than kelp meal which is made through heating and drying of the kelp... I also put alfalfa meal in my soil so I'm already reaping the benefits from triacontanol... I've also used crab and shrimp shell meals so I'm getting the boost from Chitin as well...I've already topped those big ones a long time ago, they will just get bigger from where they're at now since they're pretty close to 5x5 already...and if you actually go back and read my posts and thread you'll see that once my other ladies get big I'm going to cut them back and let them explode :) thanks for stopping by

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
plantys outdoor 2010

On track!

Will be watching your work with the hortinova..was a saviour for me last year, though I threw it on sometime in August

plough

Uhh...I use cold pressed kelp extract, much higher in vitamins, hormones, enzymes, and amino acids than kelp meal which is made through heating and drying of the kelp... I also put alfalfa meal in my soil so I'm already reaping the benefits from triacontanol... I've also used crab and shrimp shell meals so I'm getting the boost from Chitin as well...I've already topped those big ones a long time ago, they will just get bigger from where they're at now since they're pretty close to 5x5 already...and if you actually go back and read my posts and thread you'll see that once my other ladies get big I'm going to cut them back and let them explode :) thanks for stopping by

yeah I guess I haven't been paying exactly 100% of my full attention

P

planty

Plough sure reads a lot like that one dude who came around in the beginning of my thread and told me i Just had to use coco!! WHat was that turbo posting cab commanders handle again?? damnit...Oh yea..it was sanchez

fisher15

I hate the netting but it works so well to keep them upright.

plough

Plough sure reads a lot like that one dude who came around in the beginning of my thread and told me i Just had to use coco!! WHat was that turbo posting cab commanders handle again?? damnit...Oh yea..it was sanchez

fisher15

I hate the netting but it works so well to keep them upright.

Hahah! Rofl.. Not sure whether that's a compliment or ??? lolz

P

planty

Thanks much. Yesterday I gave them their first 30 gallon watering. In to 2000 gallons I mixed 1 gallon of fish hydrosylate 1 gallon of cold pressed kelp 1 gallon of molasses 1 gallon of BioTron BXI 1/2 gallon silica and 1 qt of ThermX70. They loved it and the sprayers worked great.

I got my light dep transplanted yesterday and installed the gable end fan in the green house so I'm making much progress..I may still have enough juice to do some panda film walls

U

ureapwhatusow

LOL at this thread being rated 4 stars

I added my 5-star vote

bad-ass bro bad-fucking-ass !