What's new

plantys outdoor 2010

onetime64

planty i searched the best i can for you pics and links can u please help me find your posts about the dripper setup thanks

P

planty

onetime64

you said your pots are 4 x 4 ..are they square? or 4' diameter circles? Those sprayers throw a 20" circle down, if you have 3 per pot, they will not overlap and water the whole pot evenly all at once. You need at least 4, preferably 6 per pot if they're square if you want to use those C frame down sprayers. If you use 4 per pot you need 30 gallons per pot if you want to do 6 pots at a time you need a pump that will do 400 GPH @ whatever PSI you need... through which ever size main line you decide to use. I use 1" line all over my garden and use 550 GPH @ 20 psi per zone...at each bed I used an EZ Loc reducing T and put a 3/4" riser and a at the top an elbow from there I went out 6' with 3/4" and put an end cap in it and punched holes in that and put in my transfer barbs and 1/4 with MSGR300 sprayers

..If you go to Tom Hills forum in to the big plant thread and Filter the posts by me and go through them you will find the pics

Good luck

TheRabbi

I'll chime in on the BD issue if I may everything everyone said has its truth. the problem i find with it is - get gets you high at first but at least my tolerance goes up quick then I'm just chasing the BD high.

P

planty

Yes the dust is kept down, it's brighter, i have to water less, lots of reasons. I'm all about straw.

I would rather grow Green Crack, SCBB, or Bubba Dutch SSH over Blue Dream any day of the week...It's been touched on a million times. Blue Dream sucks and there's a lot of it because it's easy to grow and decent even if you suck at growing which most people do..Spectacular batches of blue dream are still B+ at best and when you prefer AAA there's quite a gap between...

nomaad

Veteran
Hey Rabbi: I find that to be true with every strain. I smoke too much of anything and it loses its effect on me. I require much diversity in my smoke. I even keep a little Goo around for those sleepless nights... don't like the taste or smell of it or the high for that matter, but it sure knocks me out. I have to hide my OG jar from myself because I'd smoke it all day and ignore everthing else... cuz I love the taste and smell of it. But its sad at the end of the day when I need serious medicinal effect and it doesn't do the trick any more.

TheRabbi

Sorry Planty I mean no disrepect.... but i guess you didnt get my joke... and non of my business but are you a team or just you working on this awesome project?

just trying to resolve a personal question.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Yes the dust is kept down, it's brighter, i have to water less, lots of reasons. I'm all about straw.

I would rather grow Green Crack, SCBB, or Bubba Dutch SSH over Blue Dream any day of the week...It's been touched on a million times. Blue Dream sucks and there's a lot of it because it's easy to grow and decent even if you suck at growing which most people do..Spectacular batches of blue dream are still B+ at best and when you prefer AAA there's quite a gap between...

Hey Planty,

I don't mean to be a downer but i have to ask..

doesn't that straw make it easier for the old eye in the sky?

love your work though man, whatever you're doing is spot on.

keep up the good work. best wishes on a bumper year my friend!

P

planty

Trust me they wont have any problem spotting my garden with or with out the straw. I only have 60 plants and have been flown over already 5 times that I was here for. I'm not too worried about it.

My girl did joke when we got all the grading done that I made a nice landing pad should the chopper decide to come down...but these are all jokes. They put it in the paper every year that no private property grows under 99 ladies will be messed with and I'm right on that line with my light dep and full season.

I am blessed to be in such a hard to get to place that they probably wouldn't even bother me for my 36 dep plants and 60 full term..

P

planty

Here's what I'm trying to do bro :

Get my dep transplanted
insulate and side the end walls of my hoopty and put panda film on the in side to get it ready for the dep
install the 8" vortex exhaust fan, santa fe and rheostat
Run 1/2" line everywhere for my ATV sprayer powered foliar spray system a way smart guy showed me how to do
panda walls...???

I may or may not get to them basically.. its already so bright you have to wear sun glasses when youre in the garden area..I really want to do it but there's only so much of me....

Sorry I came down a little hard on the tea tip. I just don't feel conjecture is a good idea because you can be brewing E.Coli and coliforms...and it wont smell like ammonia while it's running..these things in the root zone cause root rot which then you need to whip out the Pre Stop WP and Myco Stop WP and Actinovate and go to work

localhero

hey no sweat man.

if i would have kept my mouth shut i wouldnt have ever known that. id still be thinking if it doesnt stink its good to go. you all are my mentors that way. if id have grown up up north in a heart beat i would have loved to intern for someone. I dont like to do things the wrong way. it seemed from reading in the organic section that a scope was great to fine tune and understand more of what youre doin, but non essential. ill be getting a scope.

anyways i really appreciate that kind of knowledge, same with the truth behind he who shall not be mentioned.

P

planty

Just Swerve out the way of his shit and you'll be just fine hella apt name...

P

planty

dude is the biggest clown in the seedy biz...i mean really..his latest claim to fame is chemdog gave him sour d, and magically it's a different cut...as if that guy keeps a mom of something else just to pass out fakes..chemdog can barely hold on to his own shit..he had to come back to me to get his chemdog 91 clone !!

i doubt he can keep shit going long enough to have a 'b' pheno to give to people and keep the good shit for himself...and magicallly swerve now has that sour d cut he keeps for himself and is making seeds with it for every one to buy at the compassionate price of $10 per seed..yea right...

i put swerve below subtool...that's low.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Planty - Whats the word man? Been reading up on your thread the last week or so. Great info and monster plants. digging your outdoor mojo! Respect.

P

planty

What's up Rainman nice to see you man I was wondering when you would drop by. Thanks for the kind words. It is nice to know you're watching.

It's going to be kinda funky this week but i'll take it...my plants are tearing...full speed ahead. I hit them with foundation 101 and biotron bxi at transplant and they just took off i swear they are already 4" bigger.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Nice! Like how organized it all is. looks like you did a lot of planning before the start.

P

planty

I have pages in my note books devoted to what I was going to do this year, sooo much scratched out and rewritten..but now I went right off the page and in to real life and it's better than I imagined.