What's new

plantys outdoor 2010

P

planty

The funny thing about Blue Dream is that only the people growing it are convinced it is a good strain to work with...

Please, explain to me how in what will be the biggest flood ever of product..how it is a good idea to do ANY percentage of your garden with the most average and common variety out there?

This year doing a lot of Blue Dream would be similar to doing your whole garden with Trainwreck in like 02, 03...you're just not going to find work in the fall because every one will be askin for something else...At that time it was Purp...now it's Kush..

Trust me, BD will be worth $1500 in any volume this fall...Right now beautifully done indoor blue dream is going for $2800..

U4EA

I have to agree with the Blue Dream being the beasters of Cali... probably gonna be flooding other states in not too long.

try comb

The funny thing about Blue Dream is that only the people growing it are convinced it is a good strain to work with...

Please, explain to me how in what will be the biggest flood ever of product..how it is a good idea to do ANY percentage of your garden with the most average and common variety out there?

This year doing a lot of Blue Dream would be similar to doing your whole garden with Trainwreck in like 02, 03...you're just not going to find work in the fall because every one will be askin for something else...At that time it was Purp...now it's Kush..

Trust me, BD will be worth $1500 in any volume this fall...Right now beautifully done indoor blue dream is going for $2800..

bummer that you are stuck selling honey to the bees.....

i cant wait for all the blue dream this fall :wave:

P

planty

going in Sunday or Monday...They're ready for sure, the patch is ready, everything's ready

Tom Hill

Veteran
Oh Planty, oh Planty, here's the math bro :D

Here is BD plugged on April 22
picture.php

And here she is, after all we've been through in the last month, today - bullet proof...Just look at that friggen Babushka -5ft tall w/3ft+ branches she's already 6ft wide and it's not even June for cried pete, lol.
picture.php

Here is the Bomb Threat today, plugged the same day, April 22, from a clone I picked up even before the BD pictured.
picture.php
..You damn right she got demoted to a 100 gpot.
Here are the facts, don't you see, I can trade BD for BT ALL DAY LONG @ 2:1, and still grow circles around it. Hypothetically of course, if those 15 benji's were an offer of compensation @ legal market, then SOLD to the dude in the big hat! :D Has anybody ever known there to be too much cannabis? I think not, not by a long shot. Plus, BD smokes purdy damn good compared to other large marges I've seen over much time, and I've seen plenty.

Biglove amigo, the garden looks prime this year. You've dotted every I and crossed every T. Note, that BT has seen 30-33f nights a plenty, with zero sign of P lockout, so you should feel pretty good going to guns w/her here right quick. -Tom

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Your plants look gorgeous bro, I hope you knock it outta the park this year....

(Tom is always right planty)

P

planty

Thanks for dropping by T, hope to see you soon. Yes, the dream is probably the best smokin large marge in a long time, but I still came up under you know who and so you know...I hate Blue Dream...

ROOTWISE - T has mad experience and has helped me to get where I am in life...he is right most of the time, and his Blue Dream will probably be 16 pounds to my 8 pound Bomb Threats, but he would have to give me 4 pounds of Blue Dream for 1 of my Bomb Threat pounds...

Tom Hill

Veteran
^^ I think BD can even live with that 4:1 handicap, for real.

I know I know, I am no stranger to trading quantity for quality either yknow, Haze, DC, etc. And I know our friend just would never go there to BD etc land. Big respect for growing da kine kine, to all who do - fuck the math - I'm glad you're doing it, as are many others.

As soon as I'm all caught-up it's time for a BBQ for sure. -T

ROOTWISE

Veteran
I know bro, I'm just messing around...been schooled enough by him that I might be learning a little by now...:)

localhero

that is some serious growth. i dont think you need the little green tape anymore Tom. does the BT make it down south? i wanna try some of that smoke.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I already have broken branches from this recent downpour, I am late getting on the first course of hortonova trellis. BT, I don't know, she's not my gal and I have zero permission to mess around w/her. She just wandered into my camp for a spell.

P

planty

TomHill - Sounds good just let me know how much beef to bring. My BTs are 3' x 3' right now and ready to hit their 300s...I bet you're happy that it is me doing the kine, because when you come to trade me 40 for 10, you know what you go home with will be the AAA...

LocalHero - The Bomb Threat is just Bubba Kush bro...:)

Tom Hill

Veteran
and the TK (Triangle Kush) is just OG :D

Some really good folk, folk who have been potsnobs since time began and all up in the Bubba and OG scene for a long long time, simply ditched all other Bubba's and Og's for these two, so they both caught my interest. They're both purdy damn good solid reps of those two lines imo.

PS, I pay cash for BT, tyvm, sounds like you're in the market for some BD though, tehee. Looks like the hate stops @ 4:1 :D Ok then, we have my handicap (2:1) and yours (4:1), meet me in the middle @ 3:1. Ready? Set? Grow!!! -T

Latest posts

Latest posts