What's new

plantys outdoor 2010

P

planty

Irrigation system is under control and I'm almost done filling pots. Time to up all the starts in the green house too. Some are going in to 5s, some need 10s, some need 2s...It's a fucking jungle over here! Happy Spring ya'll!

P

planty

CC - See you soon. Will have the BBQ hot and Kush ready to blaze.

All 60 beds in the main garden are filled. I have room to throw out 10 more. We'll see if I do. I have the 60 bales I need. Total Pro Mix used on my grow this year was 15 pallets...

P

planty

So today I'm taking the time to heal myself..massage, sauna, meditation...There are 60 300 gallon beds

planty ur yard looks fu#kn bad asss if u need some help over the season , i am a person that deals withcronnic pain and mj really is the only thing that helps everytime...unfortunately looking to move to a state where i can legally do my own thing ...get my own med card any ideas .........im asking u cause it seems that u have all the answers round here .....anyhow letme no what u think drelow51\50

P

planty

Since every one else is...I guess I will too..

Attachments

• IMG00073-20100422-1515.jpg
    IMG00073-20100422-1515.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 18
P

planty

Thanks. Them getting HUGE is the plan :) Let's see how it goes. I will be READY once the irrigation and fencing is buttoned up. Will be done by the end of the week and ready to plant any time n may once the weather is better...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to see that same picture come october. Those containers are alot more wider and lower than I had imagined them. Or maybee its just how they look in the photo?

P

planty

You all flatter me. I am learning this year more than any about all aspects of growing and life both plant and human.

H

humboldtlocal

I knew you were cloning humans out there in those hills. That's how your getting so much work done.:bigeye:

P

planty

I admit to nothing! Every thing is your fault...remember?

All the work you see in the photos was done by me and my bro...It wasn't pretty by the end. Pro Mix HP bags EVERYWHERE like confetti........and we were in "get done" mode so it's not like we were being civilized and picking up as we went...oh no. That would be FAR to easy. Top dress and Gpad transplant in to bigger pots this week as well as hooking up and testing irrigation system.. Planting in the JAH LOVE GARDEN May 15. Will be ready with individual mini green houses for each bed just incase.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Planting in the field of dreams May 15.

Field of dreams indeed....on that day, my intended planting day also, I'll burn one knowing a fellow comrade is doing the very same thing at the very same time....

Grow hard!

dank.Frank

T

theJointedOne

Blessed love! nice sunny shot!

i would say "field of dreams" but fear being cliche'

just gonna call it "love"

that garden is "Jah Love!"

hogan400

planty, was it your thread from last yr i read about using calcium25, and brix mix? if so whats the scoop and which calcium25?

may the sun shine on your face and the wind be at your back.

P

planty

I didn't have a thread last year for my garden. I do use Calcium 25. I buy the one for fruits and vegetables. I don't use the brix mix. I use the CA25 @ 1/4-1/2 strength

TJO you're too kind. It's dumping snow right now...yay

T

theJointedOne

so have you thought about support? what are your plans for those ladies in terms of training support, ect?

snow.....i guess thats good and shitty at the same time, a blessing for sure though later as the water flows!

Latest posts

Latest posts