What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT ill in 10 days from seed

dokt0r

Directions of use
● Shake bottle well before use
● Dissolve 400 ml concentrate per 100 Liter of water (1:250)
● Use 1-6 times daily to the cultivation medium and/or spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
● When re-potting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
● Set the pH of the nutrient reservoir after adding RHIZOTONIC as it will slightly increase the pH
● The results of RHIZOTONIC are better with low EC, if necessary only use RHIZOTONIC during the first few days (without fertilizers)

Storage, health & safety and other directions
● Overfertilization has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
● RHIZOTONIC is 100% vegetable based and suitable for all growing media like potting mix, coco and hydroponics
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
● Keep out of reach of children

Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.
The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.

Snype

Veteran
This was on the Canna website Dok:

"Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon. Decrease dosage to 5 ml / 10 Liter - 2 ml / US gallon (1:2000) after a strong root system has developed."

That would be .5mL / L

Yeah I guess you're right Dok if that's what it says on the bottle but now it says to take it down to .5mL/L.

Personally though, I'll give plants .5 to .75 of what the bottle says.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
I agree that Canna makes it too confusing. I've had bottles that say like Snype just posted, and then ones that look like your's dok, I don't get why they can't get their directions right.

And they do it with other nutes too, like pk13/14, they say different times to use on different bottles lol

I just want you to do like Vash said it.

Keep it as simple as possible.

Seriously dok, until your plants recover I would not be foliar feeding 4mL/L rhizo, yes once they're looking really good, strong white roots and so on.

Please only use 0.5mL/L in the res. Trust me bro, the Canna REP isn't here so you better trust someone hehe

dokt0r

yeah sound guys, cheers for your help...
I just looked at them this morning, and they looking buzzing !!! they growing, and looking healthy. Hurra !
Snype, thanks for being with in this thread straight from the begining, Cornflake, thanks for joining us, and all others !
PEACE !

Snype

Veteran
Yeah Dok, I enjoy being in your thread and watching your progress. Keep it simple Dok. My best harvests were when I didn't use anything but a little nutes and that's all.

cornflake

Veteran
that's brilliant news man

we all want ultra-mega results from our first grows, we're psyched, we've seen all these amazing grows and they make it sound so simple hehe

hydro is very sensitive but once ou've worked your basics and everything is sound and then try out some additives, but be careful and be ready to flush out fast if plant suffers toxic shock or looks like it does not like what you just changed, flush it good and get back to basics

I wish I could obtain products available in the US, then my grows would be even easier, I's just follow REZ's "the Recipe" and go from there

peace and good times y'all

dokt0r

Quick update guys:
390ppm ec=0.8 ph=5.8-5.9
Pictures:

I dunno why this leaves curling up a little bit:

And there are red steams dunno why as well ;p :

Tell me what you think ;]
Thanks Guys

cornflake

Veteran
nice update dok, you're on your way bro, now yes it's ok to play with additives but remember these worrying days when you do, come look at the pics and then read the directions, be 100%, and maybe use a bit less than they say on the bottle to begin with and watch the plant's reactions

now it's time for a well-deserved reward ;)
blowys8co.gif

freunde01move.gif

ug07279a5mb.gif

retpie7ap2mx.gif

And

finally,

what we've all been waiting

for....

28.gif
melyssaford5ul.gif
063648_nicebutt22.gif
MINE_1.gif
boobs33dp.gif

yeah baby

cornflake

Veteran
dok that leaf curling is caused by heat, too much, the plant is trying to cool itself

the red is purps I guess, something purp in it's genetic makeup that is coming out and might give you some nice colors later on

things look good, check temps. What are you using to measure temps?

Snype

Veteran
Hey Dok! Things are looking pretty good with your plants. Your problems seem pretty minor now and should improve as the plants grow more. Be careful with those additives. Things went pretty good with the girl and she just moved in with me. With all the logs you have in the infirmary you mind as well start your own grow log! Good luck!

Snype

Veteran
Looks like you're back on track Dok! Nice to see it's working out for you! Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Latest posts