What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT ill in 10 days from seed

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
how the fu** it can be nute burn, if ec is 0.2-0.3, (tap water 0.1) ???
I have used 5ml for 30L of water of A+ B

No need to use cuss words. They told whats wrong and you still continue to be rude? smh :nono:

You messed them up when you started feeding them so early.

dokt0r

hmmm its wired as i increased ec to 0.9 last night, and i think roots starts growing faster, and lefs are more green...
Thats what i found on canna website:
One way of doing this is to put the seed in a glass of mineral water (If seeds are large enough). When a root tip starts to sprout put the seed on a piece of damp kitchen paper. How long it takes before the seed starts to sprout varies per variety and depends on the age of the seed.
Always make sure that the seeds are well ventilated. This helps prevent fungus. After a day the seeds are ready to be placed in their growing medium. Place them 2,5 times the seed height under the surface (e.g. If seed is 2mm place 5mm under the surface). Make sure the humidity is sufficiently high, but remember too that the area around the seeds mustn’t be too damp. So go easy on the watering.

When the first real leaves appear on your plants you can start giving some fertiliser. The fertiliser concentration mustn’t be too high: don’t go beyond an EC level of 1.2, depending on the hardness or EC of the water. Keep the temperature between 20°C and 25°C. Ideal humidity at this stage is between 60% and 70%.

Snype

Veteran
Dok, Don't take this the wrong way but I'm starting to think that you are a lost cause. I got some plants that are 4 feet tall getting 1.2 EC. To my knowledge everyone in this thread is giving you the same advice. Good luck with your grow.

dokt0r

so, i should givem plain water 0f ec 0.1 and ph5.5 + rhizotonic 10ml/10L ??? even if root are about 15cm long ??

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 6 flower in hydro, I am usually sitting on 1.3 EC at that time. I have no clue what rhizotonic is, but is its anything other then str8 water its not needed. Also it sounds like you are making alot of changes, you should try and be more precise and do more reading before hand so you are not stressing your girls. Over reaction when problems occur = LOVE, don't love your plants to death. Seedlings are much more fragile then clones and plants, and if you had done some reading you would find numerous threads on people frying their little girls unintentionally, then over reacting. Some soils even have to much nutrients for starting seedlings, I can asure you pure water is best for the first 12-21 days depending on strain and the condition of the seedlings cotleydons.

picture.php

dokt0r

yes.. is it definatelly nute burn and do i need to give them just plain water for another week...
I have the same post on other forum and ppl saying there thats underfeeding thats why i am so confused :((((

Snype

Veteran
Whats going on to you right now is so obvious to me. I didn't go through your whole post because I though you were getting helped but here's what to do.

1. Please make sure that your pH meter is calibrated correctly and keep your pH at 5.8 with just plain water. I can't tell you the exact amount of days to do it for because I would like to see pictures of the progress. If I'm not here you can trust Pureknowledge, Lysol and MassProducer if they are willing to help you. I don't think I would go bothering them though.

2. The burned leaves will not fix themselves but don't worry about that now. When you do add nutes later make sure you barely give them anything and check your pH at least daily and make sure it's always at 5.8.

Snype

Veteran
I think that you said that you were using a 600 watt at the beginning but I might be confusing you with someone. Use CFL's for now until they are healthy enough to handle the 600.

dokt0r

right, i am gona w8 till tomorrow morning now, if things gonna get worse, im emptying a tank, and add just plain water with rhizotonic with ph of 5.8... and change my hps 600 to CFL 250blue
I hope its gonna work :(

Cheers Snype for helping me,,, !!

Snype

Veteran
Anytime Dok I hope there's no hard feelings. I personally like to keep things simple and if your plants were mine, I would just give them pH'd water but if you know what you're doing, they are your plants. Your plants are stressed right now. No need to stress them anymore possibly with that 600. If you do use the 600 put it very high.

dokt0r

i just want them plants to grow quick, thats why i put 600w abot 120cm above them..
But in ur opinion its not gona spped things up, so im gonna do everything ur way tomorrow...