What's new

Plans for disposing of plants in Emergency

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
Pactivist said:
done - go on without me
i already knew you was done a few post back. glad you caught up....lol

and u wasted 3 post in this thread trying to?? u never even broached the OPs Q.

i think u just came here to flame upgradeshaft/brainthor? whats the ID u use in the den?

i do hope u know just how not smart u made urself appear here. sorry to point it out, but im just an ass thats only been here less than a yr...

going on w/o u will be anguish pac, but suicide would hurt...js

green_tea

haha leader, i didn't mean it that way ! :)

I've researched the fake ID shit, and have an idea of how its done, just seems that it would be a lot harder now as its 2008, and I would think all the different state depts are interconnected and talk to each other.

I mean pre 9/11 and you were probably golden. or just buy a bums SSN and start from there. but i'll stop here, possibly going to far already. (Dont feel like getting banned from icmag)

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
cool gt.

alaska dont talk to no one...lol. most states dont either. they all fighthng over fed funding.

BlindDate

Veteran
In-Sink-Erator........I've tried this. It works OK on the leafs but not on stems. Maybe if you get the 10 HP commercial model, but don't bother with the little sink units.

Wood Chipper..........They reduce the size of the plant, but will not get rid of it, so whats the point? Oh I suppose you could feed the chips down the drain. It's going to take time and you'd better have a plunger handy.

Lye/Acid Bath...........This will probably work, but will take several days of soaking and we only have 5-60 minutes.

Best method IMO.......Chop them up. Stuff into trash bags. Throw into car and drive off. If LEO is waiting outside then you're fucked.

Last edited:
don't get to attached to a grow, better to trash it all and be able to grow again than to get caught.
use the stems to make paper (google it), this can't be done with leo knocking at the door but provides a fun way to get rid of some evidence once the crop is cut n' drying, leaves become leaf hash, and then left overs and root balls get chopped up and incorporated into various trash such as empty cereal bags and boxes, shopping bags etc. Discretely disposing of trash inside double and sometimes triple layered contactor bags, to various public dumpsters in the course of running errands is the best bet. Always be aware of security guards and cameras at the locations you leave your trash, and never drop at the same place twice. GL, my $.02

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Flaming trolls, man I miss those days... o well, I'm just a happy old guy now, no flaming here :D