What's new

Plans for disposing of plants in Emergency

S

sneakyninja

upgradeshafted said:
and how would my shit make you proud? do you think you know me ?...your post perplexes me...please elaborate..did you invent the waterfarm or something?

Why the hostility toward soomka? He was complimenting you/your bud and saying that he also uses waterfarms and they always work well for him too.

This is a cannabis forum, can't we all get along?

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
sneakyninja said:
Why the hostility toward soomka? He was complimenting you/your bud and saying that he also uses waterfarms and they always work well for him too.

ditto/

soomka

Sorry for being vague and confusing you, but I was just complimenting the water farm buckets and how they have worked so well for me and I thought you might be able to relate.
anyways, :joint:

Last edited:
hostility?
sneakyninja said:

ok just checking hopefully my questions did not come off as hostile to you like some of these guys have read them
soomka said:
Sorry for being vague and confusing you, but I was just complimenting the water farm buckets and how they have worked so well for me and I thought you might be able to relate.
anyways, :joint:

soomka

Everyone has their bad days.
your remark wasn't what i expected, but i'm not gonna be a prick back to you..

I would like to know more about your plants though:] Fill me in on your "shit"

Last edited:
S

sneakyninja

upgradeshafted said:
ok just checking hopefully my questions did not come off as hostile to you like some of these guys have read them

My apologies if you didn't mean to be hostile, sometimes the internet can be hard to interpret :rasta:

ok my friend my shit is kali-mist pre 98...sour diesel ibl from rez...miss mud from jlp and they are the stars...i have other strains that i try all of the time but so far kali-mist is the only one who has lasted since i started growing...miss mud will be around for a while and im sure sour diesel will to...even know i had to double up on carbon scrubbers for this one...i have chemdog d bx2 coming...i run 1600watts i have a entire room dedicated to growing no cool tubes co2 or chillers i run waterfarms and dwc buckets using lucas formula with calmag plus supplement..i grow perpetually 12 plants in flower at all times harvest 1 pound or more a month...any more questions? and sorry if i came off as a asshole to you
soomka said:
Everyone has their bad days.
your remark wasn't what i expected, but i'm not gonna be a prick back to you..

I would like to know more about your plants though:] Fill me in on your "shit"

Last edited:
the post he made was to vague...reading it one mite think he gave me the waterfarms or taught me how to use them...his post perplexed me and so i asked more blunt to the point questions...thats me..i just say what i mean and mean what i say...peace
sneakyninja said:
My apologies if you didn't mean to be hostile, sometimes the internet can be hard to interpret :rasta:

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
A friend got wind 2 years ago of possible problems arriving, so he stuck his 4 [growing with friends] growrooms through his woodchipper just in case.

This turned his nice plants in to mush, I guess Acid [pH down to you less technically minded...] would turn the mushed canabis into untraceable goo goo mush ?? If you could then get that in to the drain you might just escape persecution under UK laws. Friends have been caught with non operational growrooms and faced no charges.

BTW, Woodchipper Man never did get the knock but did the right thing and played safe, you are always better off doing something with no previous....

i bet wood chipper felt like a paranoid idiot after nothing happened..lol...again peeps growing is not for the small of balls...maybe be a lawyer or something if you dont have a pair...get 12,000 retain a lawyer and do the best you can do not to get caught...but if you do it is nothing that money and a little time wont fix...peace

Last edited:

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
upgradeshafted said:
ok my friend my shit is kali-mist pre 98...sour diesel ibl from rez...miss mud from jlp and they are the stars...i have other strains that i try all of the time but so far kali-mist is the only one who has lasted since i started growing...miss mud will be around for a while and im sure sour diesel will to...even know i had to double up on carbon scrubbers for this one...i have chemdog d bx2 coming...i run 1600watts [ quote=upgradeshaft]

still peeing? u got issues. l8r

S

sneakyninja

ChaosCatalunya said:
This turned his nice plants in to mush, I guess Acid [pH down to you less technically minded...] would turn the mushed canabis into untraceable goo goo mush ?? If you could then get that in to the drain you might just escape persecution under UK laws. Friends have been caught with non operational growrooms and faced no charges.

I'm not sure how pouring it down the pipes would work, guess it depends on just how acidic a solution you intend on using. Wouldn't be good to "melt" all your sewage piping in the house. That said, if it was in a goo format I don't think there is much they can do to prove you put a buncha marijuana plants in there.

Maybe turn it all to goo then pour it down the sewer clean out to combine everyones ideas :jump:

Then just for fun we can burn the house down :crazy:just kidding.

dude your not even on my level so stfu already kid...laughing at peoples grow and you cant grow worth a shit man...i will teach you if you apologize to me and everyone on this thread for being a prick who acts 16! humble your self loose the ego and i will teach you how to really grow...seriously
The_Leader said:
sorry. 12 plants in a room...

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
hm...u only harvest one plant a week.

1 room will not suffice for prepetual grow. u need a clone room, veg room and a budding room.

oh im sorry ur SO insecure you have to resort to name calling and general bs. iv learn in my yrs that the person posting pix and screaming "I Grow" are full of shit.

does ur dad know u posting pix of his grow? or are you a cop trying to goad growers into doing something stoopid.

and wheres those mad computer skills u boasted of?

im here, and banned ill not be.

rofl

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
upgradeshafted said:
first you need to get back to the drawing board on your grow skills...second you should be respectfull of people you dont know...you never know they could be a little smarter than you track you down take those shrooms and tan that little hyde...3 you havent done no time or you would have learned already dont talk shit...keep talking im going to show you what you aspire to be.

hm....childish...