What's new

PK's House of Love

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Looks like an incredible cross PuReKnOwLeDgE.
What is it ? ECSD X Sour Bubble ?
Beautiful buds :artist:

The PCK kush cross looks great too.
We need more of those pure gens getting in :p

Wow dude those look awesome! These are the #14 male progeny correct? Was the #23 male used in the second cross much different than the #14?

This just hyped me up, I am going to pop beans from each lot see whats whats. Ill let ya know what I find!

Killin em as usual, keep on keepin on bro!

Adrift

Veteran
beautiful shots!!! love the cross and it seems to be a keeper!

cant wait to see some dry shots :)

Grizz

Veteran
you have a good eye bro, that # 5 is awsomr, not that the others arent just like the 5, work it.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
East Coast Sour Bubble #5

BEST FOR LAST!

I cannot keep my nose out of this girls crotch. High hopes for this one and it also pushes me to move forward and run more of these seeds. She has a smell simliar to the ecsd, very very sour, no diesel. She burns your nose hairs. I am drooling for a smoke bag of this, literally. Sturdy as a rock she has awesome rock hard stems.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im in love with this plant and i have only seen pics and read the description! my kind of plant!!!!!!!!

kin_dawg

13 seedlings, 12 lived, 6 female, 6 male. Looked as if I would get 10+ males, trimmed tops of plants to shorten them up for pollen collection, sex later showed i beheaded some ladies in flower. I tooke these plants at 77 days 12/12, but some did not jolt right into flower. I fed these once, veged for 5 weeks, ended in 3 gallon pots, side lighting for first half of flower.

I have discarded all 4 bx4 males, after seeing the 8 females fomr the same pack. To much mocha/choclate, not enough sour. My first pack of sour bubble from Bog intial return dominated this pack in every regard. I have aquired a pack from a generous friend that I actually ordered along with mine. I intend to go looking for some males there for a "forever" sour bubble male. These males are doing fine, and have given me some awesome genetics to play with, I just don't see a keeper coming from the pack.

I will still be running more ecsb #14 seeds, and later #22 to find special females. I will collect a pool of keeper girls and use them in an f2 generation. I will still be working these genetics basically, just not harboring orginal males. I expect to be running more ecsb seeds very soon.

:::::pREPARE FOR A HUGE UPDATE::::::::::::
Beautiful nugs PK, i want those! They look like FAT bx4 diesel nugs.

I totally agree with you about finding a male from the earlier SB stock, i was going to suggest the bx2/3 packs but the original stock where your keeper came from cannot be better! I too think the right males will come from this stock and 'fizz' with the ECSD just how you want it to. These will also be great to preserve/stabilise your SB keeper (and please give me a crack at some hahaha

Amazing work brother. Please keep us updated:thank you:

jtechnical

Nice work good to see what the house of love was created for haha i'm sure your hyped

They turned out nice #9 structure a lot like sb#4 and #5 more diesel structure i look forward to having the honor of checking them out hope all is well man

EmpireSeeds

Amazing....As ALWAYS PK!!!

I've Been Doing Much More Lurking
Than Posting...But I'm Out Here...

Keeping an Eye on Yah!!

Impressive My Friend!!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
-Dutch

the gnome

Veteran
your killin it as usual PK :good:
I always enjoy dropping in and spending time at your
house of love my friend,
always a treat for the eyes! :blowbubbles:

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
ridiculous list of moms you got there pk. with all that pollen things could get a little crazy for you! cant wait to see what you come out with eventually. is the sensi star cut you have similiar to the ogre cut? supposed to have a cut of that coming my way soon. heard it dont stretch at all though. that cheese x sb sounds like an interesting cross. would get some awesome flavors i bet.

Quite a sick list indeed. Especially that Sour Strawberry Kush! But I found a sicker list. Like a lethal one.
DoggystyleD73
Banned

My little garden:
Purple Haze (what some call uptown haze, what the kids call piff)
AK47
Northern Lights
Killing Fields

The only one I kept from seed was the purple killing fields. Beautiful buds but like most purples isn't very potent. The others are cuts and nothing like what I've grown out from any "seedbank" The haze is not SSH or a purple pheno of old timers in fact it may not even be a haze at all I've learned since coming online. My northern lights comes from Vermont. My AK47 might be whats considered pre2000? The ones I grew out from Serious seeds were like a very watered down version of the cut.