What's new

PK's House of Love

Hey PK,
Boy am I glad these crosses are being made :thank you:
The combos are unreal like combining all things good, excited for your results man.
Great opportunity for folk to acquire some documented worked topshelf dank:dance013:
great work Pk, sending vibes for your garden for a successful move.
Peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Lime! I am more then excited, it literally has slowed time down, which may be a good thing. I have 4 ecsd x sour bubble 14 beans I plucked out of the buds germinating on my little office TV right now. So far three have cracked in less then 24 hours straight out the bud. They just came out as I was inspecting and I couldn't watch them just sit there :)

Also good news: (insert evil grin here)

My ACE Pakastani chitral kush beans are enroute from seedboo! I don't think I have mentioned those yet, I grabbed a couple packs a while back and had some mail issues. I am going to look for a purple grape male and let him get on my grape bogglegum and see wtf comes up. Also a good chance he will be banging the purple urkle. Once I can find my worthy males I will make lots of shit but right now is the hard part, finding the studs.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey PK, sorry to hear you didn't get that many seeds from your #14 male on your 1st seed harvest. Hopefully all your other breedings took well. Can't wait to see some of your crosses getting grown out. Good to hear that you got a few of your ECSDxSB seeds to pop. I definately want to try that PCK myself (heard it would be the closest thing to what Nevil had as his Hashplant clone that Sensi used to make their Hapshplant). Hopefully I can find a Sour Bubble or something soon from my strain collection that will be stronger than the Sensi HP that we used to have, something like your SB keeper.

I've been making some crosses lately myself and I took my only Sour D IBL male and crossed it with my only Sour Bubble Bx2/3 female (also used his pollen to do a few more crosses but this cross i'm interested in quite a bit). Hopefully most of the breedings took because I will be removing most of the flowering males that i've been using soon (like the Sour D IBL male, 1 of my CD IBL males, and 1 Sour B male) but will be leaving the other couple of males that haven't started to drop pollen yet (like a few other Sour B males, and 1 CD IBL male). I usually wait til I can actually start seeing swollen calyxes and signs of seed production early in flower before I toss males but like I said some of them only have about 8 days or so left (they are using up valuable water that could be used on my flowering females outside). So again I hope the breedings took if not i'll have to try to make some of the crosses in the future. Its looking like a good year for everyone so hopefully it stays that way. Again good luck with all the crosses PK. Take care 1

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is all good Kant C but thank you. It really was a small dash of pollen and the first I ever had the chance to collect so it was high hopes from the start. Nice to hear that you are tossing some pollen yourself, I tell yeah there is so much fun to be had I am having a blast just dreaming of the possibilities.

I plucked out 4 beans, 3 cracked right from the plant and are now in dirt, I expect to see them pop up in a day or two. Also I plucked out 12+ more beans and have those germin as of tonight. Hoping to get 10 healthy babies. All the beans are from the ecsd x sour bubble 14 male. I suspect him to be lime or mocha, hoping for lime!

The ecsd x sour bubble 14 plant doesn't have as many seeds as the ecsd x sour bubble 22 male plant. I see he will have to be taken farther into flower the next collection or just collect alot more pollen. I expect to get 60+ off the #14 plant anyways which is more then enough to see what type of daughters he makes. The number 22 male produced alot of seeds and I expect 100+ on that one but I can only hope.

Today is day 34 since pollenation, I see some lesser developed seeds lower on the plant so they still need some time. Some calyxs are starting to yellow out which is how I found my tester beans. I will go another 10 days or so, which will put the ecsd herself at day 70. More if they need it of course but expect everything to be a wrap by then. Hoping for alot of extras so I can get some out for freebies even though they will be untested males and only crosses not selected work.

So far three have cracked in less then 24 hours straight out the bud. They just came out as I was inspecting and I couldn't watch them just sit there
smile.gif
nice, now thats how you begin :good:

Moving soon, new 56 x 30 play area. 8k flip flop undercurrent sealed rooms coming to a thread near you!
wow

Hoping for alot of extras so I can get some out for freebies even though they will be untested males and only crosses not selected work.
:rasta: watching this space..

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so I germed 4 seeds, 3 cracked and are now above the soil. I threw in 13 more beans, and in less then 18 hours 10 have cracked. 3 out fo the 4 beans that didn't crack have a simliar appearence, slightly deformed/chubbier then the others. I will let them try for a few days to see if they crack, they look like they could. So 13/17 germed right out of the bud and in less then 24 hours. Withing 12 hours I was seeing them split and seeing white. Looks like I got my 10 pack I was looking for for this cross to get the ball rolling so GAME ON! I will get some pictures when they start looking like something. I may crack 20 more when the plant is ready, I would like to get 15 females to get a decent snap shot of what daddy did.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ruger I will get them in for seedbay freebies/server donations asap :)

The plants have been harvested! They could have gone another week or so but there are plenty of beans and I need the plant numbers. I first picked off a side branch to see how the yield looked and I found 60% of the beans were great and ready. Nice yellow calyxs pretty much falling out. the others were slightly green and could be pinched so I didn't keep them. Out of 3 nugs on a side branch I got over 200 good seeds. This was the ecsd x sb 22. The ecsd x sb14 I am not as confident about such high numbers but I will have plenty for sure.

After seeing I had more then enough seeds and I needed the plant numbers I pulled the two girls and they are hanging now as whole plants. When they get nice and dry we shall see how I did. If I had to estimate I may have over 1000 seeds form the ecsd x sb 22.

The sb 22 has me curious lately to, it has branching most simliar to my sour B mother, straight up. The side branchs grow right nalong and next to the main stalk. Also a nice hollow stem and leaves are pretty damn close to. Some seeds have alreayd went out to friends of the sb 22 to test while I am running the #14 so I am looking forward to a wide pool of results.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Much love PK! :party:

Congrats on those harvested beans man! :good:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks SOTF!

I have 13 ecsd x sb 14 up and out of the soil, couple weeks and I should start to be able to tell whats going on with some of them parent leaning wise. Some are working on their second node, already seem more vigorous then sour bubble by its self.

I recieved my pakastani chitral kush beans today, woot woot!

PK i love your work ethic man, soldier of the ganja!
progressing nicely:skiiing::smoker:

defintley interested in these crosses man, for obvious reasons, the possibilities are very exciting, not to mention useful for further exploration of unique dank herbs
thanks for getting this work done man
I defintley need dank grimey beans like these

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey IC just a little update.

I have 12 ecsd x sour bubble 14 plants on their 5th node. They have recently been topped and transplanted into the organic mix that will see them through. So far I am seeing lots of vigor, most the plants are growing pretty fast. I have 2 plants that look to be very sour B dominant they are not going so as fast and have very tight nodes. For smallish veg plants they are pretty damn stinky, they don't need to be by your nose to smell them. Mostly they smell ecsd'ish :) After they recover from transplant, topping, and develop a little more I will get some pictures up.

A couple of friends are running the ecsd x sour bubble 22 so I should get a good look at both males offspring.

I have atleast 50 extra packs to send in and they should be ready now. I have been VERY busy busting down crops, cleaning and getting things back to purring so give me a week or so and I will let you know how many of each I am sending in.

I hope if any of you recieve them you will share them here with me :)

Grizz

Veteran
cant wait to see what developes from that ecsd x sb. if i still bought seeds i would be trying my hardest to get those.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shhhhhhh!

Boy it is quiet in here!

I have been busy as hell ripping through crops and banging em out, not to mention preparing for a new build so please excuse my abscence :)

I started 12 ecsd x SB 14 beans, they are on day 10-14 flower now, some took a while in flower to show sex. They were neglected in side lighting and kept in 3/4 gallon pots until they proved they were females, which was about 10 days in 12/12 for the room. At first I thought I was going to get 12 for 12 males, the calyx's throwing pistils were so fat in early flowering before showing I was almost mistaken.

I cleaned my chamber of love up real nice and started adding males to collect some pollen and make some F2's. For a minute I thought I had at least 10 males so ended up killing all the for sure males and spared the rest to show all the way, luckily. I figured with 10 males and only 2 females it wasn't worth the effort at the time since I will be running more of these beans ASAP.

Well thankfully I was wrong, and ended up with 6 females. Only bad part was I snipped the huge main stem tops off when I thought they were males to fit them in the chamber of love more easyily, but the plants have filled out nice anyways.

I have a range of plants it seems, from one very short squat girl that looks just like her daddy, even with some overlapping in the leaves, to some taller lankier plants with vigor. The majority of these plants veg faster then sour bubble, the two most SB dom are about the same speed as always. Stretch in flower seems to be decent on most phenos.

Normally I am not a veg sniffer, but a few of them have the ecsd stank in their veg which I am really excited about.

ECSD x SB 22 has been popped by a friend of mine and I will be getting updates on how that is going. Hoping some friends of mine are cracking them soon to so I can see whats up.

I will be very busy for the next 6 weeks or so but I will be back to update you guys as things develop. I have been very busy therefore that is my excuse why I have not yet made it to the headshop to grab some gram baggies and ship these things in for server fund donations.

I am flowering out the pre95 sensi star right now, day 53. She is an awesome plant, rock hard, mac truck strong, she is simliar to my bubble in speed, density, and appears to be yield. To be honest with you, I just like looking at her, so she will most likely be sticking around.

Just recently a new smell is coming out, and it makes me think that possibly this clone was used in the deathstar cross itsself. The clone came from not to far North of Ohio and is old as shit. It has to be the smell is making me think so. I am a fan of all the lemon metal phenos but this is something different, almost sour. I will be selecting a male from 30 sensi star beans and working to back cross this in to something stable offering the old school sensi star qualitys. Also on the to do list is reverse this onto ecsd and start pheno hunting.

PCK beans are HIGH on my list for selection also, I am going to find the grape bubblegum phenos of PCK and start slapping them on the grape bogglegum and see wtf comes out. Hopefully something with a kushy structure, grape bubblegum, purple, fast, and delcious.

To much to do to little time, eventually though we are going to see some results! Damn plant counts are the determining factor but I will push through!

For labeling ease, rather then (ecsd x sb 14), I have been calling it East Coast Sour Bubble 14.

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

i hope you find something better than deathstar teach those pricks to hoard the plant so much lol
i need to get that sensi star so i can pimp that bitch for xmas,,,or at least new years,,,peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah she is nice man, I am attracted to her alot. Its just the structure, heading down for pictures now gimme a min they are massive!

Edit: Need more then a minute camera battery died on shot 2....

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weird Jimmy looks like it is just me and you along for this ride! lol The girls are starting to nug up, I am guessing they are about 15-18 days in flower. Won't be long and some traits will be poppin out! Fingers are crossed for disgusting sour smells.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing those East Coast Sour Bubble's PK. Quietly watching, :)

Just read that you're trying to work with PCK. Recently ran a Swan Song hybrid, Limon IX (PCK x Double Sour Diesel) and found a crazy keeper. The PCK added great denseness, color, kushy flavor, and cut flower time a solid week or two. Seems to be very nice breeding stock, you should have some real gems with them.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear brotherindica, I first heard about PCK only a few months ago when I seen a release thread. I have read nothing but good things about it especially when it comes to breeding. I intend to find the grape bubblegum male of PCK and cross it to my grape bogglegum mother. Hoping to make something purple, kushy, and grape in seed form! DSD and PCK sounds nice, would love to see some pictures if you have the time. I will get pictures up soon, just waiting for them to get some real flowers going so we can see what we are looking at. I am pretyy excited about seeing my first cross flowered out :)