What's new

PK's House of Love

I

idoreallytry

i am just glad that bigheaded prick R-- cant ake any credit for it like he tries for every other strain lol,,peace

Grizz

Veteran
Well we can nip this in the butt!

So, sour dubble is not sour d x sour b! makes me very happy, I am going to do this one right!
possible, the lsd has been around alot longer than the sour dubb, and not disrespecting bog but he is a opprotunist also, meaning even if he dident do the sour dubb as we know it and someone says he did he isent going to deny it. really all meaning less , what you have in mind to do is great, its such a time consuming job and requires alot of patients, you will do good. if you can get that ecsd to not streatch so damn much and finish in 70 days with strong indica branching i want to buy those beans.

I

idoreallytry

Josey, PK has the pre95 sensi star he is gonna do a ecsd x pre95 sensi star,,,trying to find another deathstar,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i still cant believe all the cuts i can get i still cant get that fuckin deathstar lol,,,i hope urs is better lol,,once u get done with this round of baby making u oughtta take a cut of my sfv x chemd and a cut of ptb's reclinig buddha and make some baby's,,,i will run mine for sure,,,,peace

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i think i might be able to get the death star... well not me but a buddy of ours which then can give it to us -=P

I

idoreallytry

hell yeah i have got to smoke it once,,,oh yeah he told me he could get it,,,,,he said u had to get a quarter of it was it any good?..,,,peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sfv x chemd x reclining buddha! yeah that should be unique I cannot imagine. I won't mess with the RB much, thats poopy's gig I know he is dieing to start working her. RB can be a bitch, sometimes she makes up her own rules like, "I will not flush even in RDWC". I am perfectly happy with scoring a bag off poopy when it is available rather then messin with her cranky ass.

I know man the deathstar shouldn't be to hard to find around your parts, what gives???? lol

Honestly how many beans you think it took to find the deathstar? I bet it was a few bag seeds not an actual project. I think if I make a shit ton of beans and keep poppin poppin poppin them I will find something the same or better. It really isn't that unique when you look at it or smell it, it has ecsd written all over it.

After poppin a metric ton of fem seeds and I find the one, I will then select a sensi star male to start back crossing and stabilizing the cut in seed form.

Literally loosing sleep dreaming of all the possibilities, time time time is all I need right now.

I

idoreallytry

i feel ya, but i meant a sour bubble x (sfv x chemd)make my cuts branches stronger and cut flower just by a week and she will be on point and then do a Sour Bubble x Reclining buddha,,,,,but hell yeah for some reason i cant get the cut and when i do its mislabeled and its really some crappy kushadelic lol,,,yeah bro u know i will try to always keep a few spots open so i can pop some or your seeds for ya,,,peace

Grizz

Veteran
ido your so right that kushadelic sucked big time, thought it was the DS and couldent imagine what all the hype was about

also if you can get a nanner on that og x chem cut of yours hit the dubb with it.

I

idoreallytry

yeah no doubt josey could u imagine that cross,,,yeah my bad bro i still feel horrible about that,,,
PK u got me wanting to make seeds lol,,,i dont wanna pop them just make them lol,,,peace

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
NICE project PK! Very interested to see how things turn out for you, love the idea of Deathstar in seed form. Your grows are always impeccable, imagine you'll do just fine with breeding.:tiphat:

Great list of clones there too. If you're reversing the Sensi Star, plan on hitting anything else? Imagine SS to any purple you have would be interesting....potency with color.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
You cant go wrong with such dedicated team players on yer side.wishing you the best of luck!!

Don't think, Feel, it is like a finger pointing out to the moon, don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDO- More you pop the merrier! Haha you want to make them but not pop them...

Brotherindica-Thanks for thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. I don't have any exact plans for it but if my pollen drying and storage work out I will be dustig a little of everything on everything. I intend to get a nice stash of pollen of what I am working with so it is always around. I have males cloned so I can run them any time I need replenshing. I do have some purple urkle going into flower in a about 5 days which is right about when the cut of sensi should be out the cloner and begin its CS application. Maybe by week 4-5 I can still squeeze some SS pollen in there, if not she will get it next time.

Poopy-hell yeah man, same shit as yours but it has some filters. Risky business lol

Azad- No doubt these guys are straight pot nerds! Thanks for the good luck and I like your little quote thing about pointing at the moon, makes alot of sense.

Skyhigh- I appreciate your generousity but because of the lelgal atmosphere and safety of members here we are not aloud to trade or solicit trading on the forums. Thanks anyways

I collected a nice chunk of pollen tonight, some traits are becoming more and more noticeable. One is obviously the yielder of the two, and both are starting to display some nice red colors on some unopened pollen sacks. I now have two packets of each put away, I am harvesting pollen every 2 days and drying, dating, labeling for fridge storage.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
sts exactly stands for silver nitrate solution. This is quite simply mix in itself.
I'll stay tuned in for assembly work with CS strains.

You have to work a couple of nice strains! wish you much success bro.

green vibes
D

Latest posts

Latest posts