What's new

PK's Deathbubble (Sour Bubble x Deathstar) Feminized

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Max 6699- My fingers are crossed for you I hope they all sprout! I am looking forward to hearing or seeing what you find as well.

Tony- Looking great thanks again for taking us along for the ride, I am anxious to see what you find in both sets of seeds. I haven't even grown the sour bubble beans yet and I am looking forward to seeing what my mama produced. The sour bubble always responds to any harsh training with an even slower veg. She is epically slow in the veg department, but with my mama for any kind of yield you have to try and get some branches going, she likes to grow like a really tight bouquet of flowers, everything goes straight up and hugs the main stalk. Sour Bubble especially from seed is a long process, but I promise it will be worth it no matter how they turned out or what you find they will be badass at the very least. I hope you find a keeper out of all those!

I just finished some Sour Bubble x SFV OGK reversed. Something funky should come of that! I will be working the ECSD x Sour Bubble bx4 male/female seeds some more again soon, I am picking out some more females before I make a f2 run. My keeper thus far is elite imo already, I have junked out many elite cuts but no way she is going anywhere. I also just finished "Sour Katsu" f2's, (Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour Bubble bx4), and I also made katsu bubba lush bx1 seeds that were originally crossed out to the sour bubble bx4 as well, a match made in heaven as far as I am concerned, the bx4 was branchy, stretched more, and smelled way more like bubba kush then any other sour bubble run I have had.

Any ways Tony thanks, if and when I send in some more beans for donations if you want some Tony just let me know, having you grow these live for us and especially me helps tremendously, the more results I see the better.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks PK, I appreciate the kind words. Im teasing some branches out of her nicely, my topping technique does take a little extra time depending on strain. You aren't lieing about those sour bubs. lol. One of them is responding fairly well by her standards, they'll snap out of it Im patient, planning on leaving them veg awhile longer after the DB's go into flower.

They are looking like hell now! When I topped them they went WTF PRICK. lol....
We'll have another look this weekend.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pretty much done topping, just gonna let em take off a little bit before I flip em.

These are in order of biggest to smallest, you can observe different reactions to topping, the two biggest responding the best and my two smallest that seem to be leaning very much SB judging by their reaction to the topping compared with how the SB are doing.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some more random SB pics looking at topping, these were topped way later than the others... children of PKS mom...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wingspan

Wingspan

As you can see the Deathbub has quite a few phenos. I like the stretchy ones. :D

That second biggest one is gonna have a shitload of colas. :tiphat:

It also appears to have some nice SB genotypes that appear to have better topping response and vigor than the pure SB line here.

Plan to let these girls heal up a bit and get them engines revved back up from all the topping then toss em in soon!

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I failed for so long to get sour bub... I mean I missed every drop literally... Hang in there dude I feel your pain. My patience is now to a point even my sorry looking sour bubs still excite me everyday!

Im thinkin I'm transplant those two big ones into these 5 gal smarties I have, they look to be stretchers and there is a shit load of bud sites heh.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Deathbubble #3- One of my favorites here, she has alot of sour bubble shining through in her and her smell is still kind of hard to pinpoint. It is leaning towards a sour B lime smell but not deadon something extra going on. After harvest I will know more, she seems to be the fastest finishing plant. Her trichrome production is insane, she has more trichromes on the BACKS of FANLEAVES then I have ever seen, look closely in the pictures.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

You forgot to write "Winner, winner; Chicken dinner" on the paper there. Love how her calyxes look.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be vegged a little small not sure but into the bloom room they go! Repotted my fav so far to continue her training as she stretches.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 3 Bloom. The phenotypes emerge further...

My biggest stretchy bushiest one gettin the good treatment!

2 of the phenos appear to lean more to the sour bub in topping response and growth pattern in veg, one a bit smaller and one slightly bigger but deffo similar more to the bub.

The one big one branches a bit but wants to form a main cola despite all efforts similar to a couple sour bubs i have vegging but she is much more vigorous and responds well to topping with fast regeneration of shoots.

Then there is the big lanky fast veggin lanky girl that loves topping tied up.

:tiphat:

Cya in a bit boys...

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a feeling that one is gonna be a MoNsTeR.

Keepin an eye on my two similar little bushes too.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 days in

7 days in

Wow she is responding so well to my bondage I had to share this quick pic...

Shes all like " can we go now daddy"

:ying:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more Deathbub 7 days in...

(Shes the biggun in the middle)

This one showed similar topping results and response as the sour bub controls. She is bloowing the fuck up now though. Smallest one showing nearly identical responses to the control SB's in lower left lookin nice herself.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad I got these girls blowin up cuz my own crosses I vegged out are turnin up balls left and right. lol.

I want to repot my last 3 deathbubs into 5 gallon smarties but you think I''ll stunt this spurt they are starting or what. 7 days in...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a little rough tieing down that upper left corner to keep it even, all was well tthen today at lights on I notice some droppy leaves. Well she seems to have pulled so hard against her bondage and the weird angle of that branch that she grew/popped her branch out of socket right at the knuckle.... Well I propped her back into the hole and tied her together with a bandage, the bottom half was still attached so I am hoping she recovers and heals up with a callus.

We'll see in a day or two... she has a strong black peppery kind of smell goin on.

max 6699

after losing four of the five seeds to various problems, I have one plant of the five left. This plant is amazing, it's the most vigorous plant I've ever had. It is a real branchy full figured lady at 6 inches being three weeks old from sprouting. This is an amazing plant I would like to thank PK again for these genetics. I will keep in touch as things move along, I'm planning on reversing this plant, well a clone of this plant, to make S1 seeds for the future. So far I am thrilled with this~~~