What's new

PK's Deathbubble (Sour Bubble x Deathstar) Feminized

symbiote420

Veteran
Deathstar is a nice tasty stain ....so's the Sour Bub!! Nice work you'e done with that cross homie! Me and a bro just hit the Deathstar cut with pollen from a male Chem #4 x Aliendawg f3 , I hope we get something good too!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VenturaHWY- Thanks

Space Ghost- thanks, the yarn hair one is some frosty stanky shit hopefully it smokes as good as it looks. I agree #10 is going to be some fire!

Blazeoneup- It is looking like it man, out of only 10 seeds so who the F knows what lies in the other 600 or so. I will tell you, something out of this world! Will do bro.

symbiote420- that croos sounds excellent, I am betting with those two you will find something nice. That is the thing about starting with good proven genetics, they usually make awesome babies.

bigscoot- thanks man

BullInaChinaShop- thanks

MisterD- agreed something going on with that can't wait to get her wrapped up in a paper. Thanks for stopping in.

045 Deuce- Thank you

Mr. Anderson- me to and thank you.

hempluvr- Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliments. It is getting serious over here but the fun is just starting!

jm420- thanks, I plan to work this a bit and it will take some time. If somehting happens and nothing come to fruitition I will gladly send in as many as possible fro freebies and server fund. Until then we just have to enjoy the ride :)

Adrift- Thanks, started with fire so not surpirised the babies are smokin!

Thanks IC for all the positive feedback. I did add to my orginal posting to please not PM me about seeds. I don't mind talking about one day getting them to the hands of all you but for now I need some time to make sure shit is proper. By the looks of the amount of variation I have some work ahead of me. I am still in the discovery phase so please just enjoy the ride/show and in the end either a worked version will be available or a mass of beans for freebies. I think I had the thread up 4 minutes and I got a PM looking for seeds lol. It is going to take some time. I have 2 other projects I am putting effort into as well and I am thinking by the end of 2013 I may some stable solid seedlines available :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Damn PK they all look off the hook and dank as frack :good:
Tagged up to see what happens in your show :D
:joint:

SensiHealth

looks amazing. I love each of those strains and its been my dream to cross them together. Let me know if you need a tester.

Latest posts

Latest posts