PK's Deathbubble

PK's Deathbubble

week 5 veg, 4 to go~~ training session tomorrow~~

Last edited:

max 6699

PK's Deathbubble

PK's Deathbubble

a little training goes along way~~

anything said here is the product of an over active imagination, and can be found anywhere on the internet

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting real chunky, I think you will be surprised when it is said and done. Still a lot of chunky to happen still.

max 6699

PK's Deathbubble

PK's Deathbubble

Well she's been re-potted now. This is getting more serious by the day now. Starting to see secondary growth this is good sign. I hope you are starting to see where I'm going with this, 3 or 4 more weeks of veg, or till she is ready.:tiphat: This plant is less than six inches tall~~~~

anything said here is the product of an over active imagination, and can be found anywhere on the internet

Last edited:

max 6699

Monster plant is what she is, by the time she is flipped she will be two foot wide and four foot long, I look to have a great harvest. Will keep you up to date as things progress. I appreciate the great genetics you've provided and hope all is well with you and yours~~~

max 6699

PK's Deathbubble

PK's Deathbubble

:laughing: we've only just begun.:biggrin: four more weeks of training and vegging. Glad to see you around Tony take care~~ bet yours are going wild:wave:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DB family photo with flash day 49

DB family photo with flash day 49

You can see my special chosen mama is finishing way faster, she is starting to yellow up now. The buds are rock solid so hard its ridiculous...