What's new

PK's Deathbubble (Sour Bubble x Deathstar) Feminized

max 6699

PK's deathbubble week 5 veg

PK's deathbubble week 5 veg

Today~~~
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]anything said here is the product of an over active imagination, and can be found anywhere on the internet [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets look at two of the other sisters, one the smallest most sour bub leaning one, and one most similar to the big girl but different in her own regard...

First the most Sour Bub leaning genotype...

The other "big sis"

Comparison of the two... The big girl trying to sneak a cola in on the bottom... show off... lol

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big mama is putting on weight already...

And a comparison of all three, been little flash to x-ray vision them buds...

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking sweet! Tony I like your sour bubble leaning one, can't wait to see what these girls produce. Max you better prepare for BUSH mode lol, nice training job!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks PK!!!!

I got a secret to share this weekend, wait till you see my other "little" Sb leaner :D

max 6699

Pk's deathbubble

Pk's deathbubble

Best to you PK looking serious over here, bush it will be 4 to5 weeks veg left.:) Tony looking good anxiously awaiting the surprise take care friends

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am gonna pull em all out and lollipop this weekend, they says its time, few withered branches and leaves at the bottom.

Ill grab pics of each full plant as we head into the home stretch!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I MEANT To pull em all out for pics and a trim but the shit smells to damn dank, stunk up my whole crib... Damn. LOL

I got her done and had to stake, ran out of bamboo so I threw her some net... 21 heads... lol. For the rest I zipped myself in my tent with my protective glasses and trimmed the bottoms best I could. lol....

I dont know how to describe the smell except DANK. lol....

max 6699

everything looks good there forgot what week of flowering your on but this strain is supposed to go ten weeks~~~

anything said here is the product of an over active imagination, and can be found anywhere on the internet

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
finishin up week 5 bro. My "surprise" mom deffo wont go 10 though! She is getting a branch dusted with SB pollen from one of my boys. :D

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like you got something leaning towards the escd a bit there Tony. She is notorious for ending stretch around day 35 and stretching like a monster. Good thing you took training seriously or that could have got out of hand lol. Surprise mom? I can't wait. My fingers are crossed man I hope you find something you like. From what I can remember off the top of my head 70 is average, there are some that will go longer. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks PK I got a few more to pop at a later time so there will be more exploring.

Well I dusted a branch of my fav with SB pollen and a branch of one of my Blue Satellite f3 mom, hope I didnt fuck it all up, last time I didnt, just jammed my finger in a but of pollen and brushed the branch. Might be a little collateral damage but I'll take it how it is. :D

So since it was reversed PKs SB mom for the "dad"' and I pollinated a Deathbubble with pollen from a male from PKs mom children what does that make it, some kind of freaky weird half sib/s1 backcross? Half s1? lol

Gotta say this is my densest canopy ever Im wondering if I should start strippin some of these fan leaves away. Pics comin soon...

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most are all showing that thinner dark leave look, the SB leaner is more in the structure and the leaves are slightly fatter. Stretch is mostly done from what I can see here at day 34, minor jockeying for position of top colas throwin single blades. We should just be stacking buds from here on out.

Sorry if Im babbling I always get excited when I chuck pollen, it's like a high knowing anythign is possible, almost like when yer kid is born! Oh gawd I hope I didnt fuck up my entire beautifiu sins crop by doin those few branches. lol NAh I'll be good!!! I hope. lol.

Just in case I put my frostiest BS f3 mom by the filter where the air is suckin so she can collect strays, at least shes bad ass too lolol.

DUDE. Ima post these pics in a couple minute of the keEper DB mom, my secret up until now except for a few veg shots...
She is the frostiest thing in there by a Loooooooooooooong shot, even besting my best BS f3 mom which surpassed her own stellar mother in resin production. If that makes sense. Heh

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is one of the two little ones in veg I originally labeled SB leaner. She far outfrosts her sister here at day 34. As you can see she has some structure more compact than the big stretchers in here but she retains more of their leave pattern, shape and size. She is developing very fast in my opinon. If she does end up taking 70 or so like the others will I can't imagine the frost.
She got hit with the sb male love juice on a smaller lower branch/cola