What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pit Bulls Maul and Kill Owner

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit!I bet the sheep's owner was pissed!I'd be pissed as the owner of the dogs.that's way too much damage.

Got a rott on the farm and he's killed everything except the horses and the llamas.he's a real dick.I don't like rotts[/QUOTE

My familys last two dogs over the years were Rotties and we loved those two girls but i was always aware of "that look" they would give you after being disiciplined and should "they go the other way" i didnt fancy my chances [different rotties at different times,so ever only one dog]
but that never happened,,they were well trained,,loved family members and i still miss both those dogs,,,,s2

shithawk420

Veteran
My dad and uncle don't really discipline him.after the first cat I woulda chewed his ass out good.killed like ten cats.
Glad you've had better luck 944s

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I had 2 rotties back in NY, Schatzi Von Rumple Minze I & Schatzi Von Rumple Minze II, both dogs were absolute cold blooded killers, they'd devour cheeseburgers in a single bite. I was afraid that if someone broke into my crib that they'd steal my dogs. The cat offered more protection than those two.......

U

Ununionized

Being a pit bull or one of the animals bred into them to make them have certain dominance, atheleticism, and fear absence.

That's all you've gotta do to make a killer dog.

Breed in a sense of dominance
Breed in the will to bite shit.
Breed out instinctive submission - and you've got an attack animal.

Breed in a good athletic body - a lot of the strains of pitbull come out of Am Staff and Cane Corso animals, that are incredibly fucking strong.

There's nothing complicated, or mystical about any of this sh**.

I'm almost sixty. My parents owned a pets, plants, and tropical fish business. I've been around people who bred everything from guppies to horses to lions and monkeys. Birds, Snakes, you name it.

There's nothing mysterious about what makes an animal. Just a LITTLE research into how animals are made answers a lot of your questions, as long as you don't tell yourself mythical bullshit about magical fairy dogs that never got angry.

Such dogs exist - proving, that - they're not magical fairy dogs.

But there's something known as the genetic die roll.

And all the hand waving apologists can't make two thirds of the truly serious attacks on people not come from pits and related strains they're derived out of,

while those same animals comprise about - what - 13% of all dogs?

It's genetics, and something the modern Western self-deluding sophist can't face: the fact that it can't exert total control over genetics that happened many generations in the past,

before a particular dog at hand was born.

Listen - this is not mysterious. When you're around zoos and pet shops like I was as a youth, there are a lot of memes that keep popping up in animals.

One of these is that - you can take a species - ANY of them, and catch one over HERE, and that thing will be just as docile, and not prone to attack back, it'll show submission for it's species, all this -

but then an Island or two over, the same critters will come find you when they sense disturbance in their territory, and when your ass walks by - they'll just bite the f*** outta you, and HELL with your Masters' degree and painstakingly gained grants, and permission to come in the National Park, and all this.

It's called the genetic die roll and it happens, for reasons, that humanity hardly knows how to define.

And then when you start breeding animals at will, willly-nillie, AS PITS ARE bred because there's no ''global registry of EVERYONE who has a dog that can get another one pregnant or GET pregnant''

guess what? You're rolling dice YOU don't KNOW EXIST.

Here's a good example. A lotta times in zoos a population of animals will always be cranky, always be goring or biting or launching on and clawing, at others in the group.

Down the lane of time, somehow their diet will change, and go figure - the whole group just peaces out and stops that shit.

Years later - they'll find out - literally - they just had gas.

And were uncomfortable, so - that's why they were killing and maiming each other,

pushing each other out of trees at night when they're sleeping, this sorta thing.

This REALLY goes on. So - MANY MANY times - when these dogs turn around and bite the f*** out of somebody - he LITERALLY - might just fuckin have gas.

I realize that I have brought up an example of rolling the genetic die that's just freakin hilarious. Why'd he kill her? Oh, he was a little gassy.

But - in fact - these sorts of triggers for violent behavior, DO EXIST.

Not only that, but - there's the hormonal personality changes that come from - not just changing, growing more adult sexually oneself - but from simply WAFTING the SMELL of another dog's sexuality in through the AIR CONDITIONER - can make that dog simply start bristling, and trembling, and people will be like.. wt F?

sO - When PEOPLE TELL YOU that - ''yew jist doan't noe abowt thim magical fairy dogs whut is moar speshul than any thang own this ErtH,

they're just feeding you hillbilly bullshit.

They're a dangerous fuckin animal and it's perfectly well known how you make em that way.

Breed em strong
Breed em persistent
Breed em to bite
Breed em to dominate
Breed out submission.

And you're on. It's simple, and all the ''Yeh but - Yeh but -'' in the world,

doesn't take away the fact that having these kinds of dogs around, is like laying a loaded pistol on the coffee table then acting surprised when after ten years, somebody shoots uncle Eugene in the leg at Christmas.

Peace.

Supposedly that woman received death threats from someone in the week preceding this. I’ve also read that it looked like the dogs escaped to come to her rescue. There could be foul play involved.

What would make the dogs turn on their owner all of a sudden?

U

Ununionized

I realize the hilarity of my ''It killed her because it had gas'' thing. But in fact MANY times in the history of animal keeping, little changes that just made the animals at large,

a little more comfortable - completely stop cross-attacking. For example the lowly crawfish - if you keep them clustered in together, they'll sometimes just start fighting, and it never stops till there's only a couple left.

Throw a bunch of short chunks of pvc pipe in the bottom and they all get in one and live happily ever after.

Same thing goes for rodents. Sometimes one or the other of them will simply turn and start killing. Generally it's males. Not always by ANY MEANS.

Bring down the crowding and once again - usually, all will be okay again.

There are MYRIAD triggers in animals and - mother nature didn't ask you for permission.

She doesn't have to slip you a note or you'll sue her, she doesnt' give a fuck about your highly sensitive loving side, her names are 'D N A'.

DNA doesn't give a rat's patootie about what we know or don't know, and the hilarious thing about it is various sociopaths are going to come trolling up talking about how ''yew doan't noe nuthin'' when the fact is - I'm a wildlife and pets biology, breeding, and pathology expert since I was six years old.

And the reason somebody gets bit can be tracked to that animal having a bad day along the way usually, - but not always or even NEARLY always.

Anybody telling you they ''know'' what's going on inside an animal is a proven liar merely by the fact he/she'll try to tell you that.

There are too many past generations,

There are too many in-the-present potential triggers.

And it's funny, but - I stand by the principle involved in what I told you.

These literally, unknowable triggers

really exist. And there's no way to even forensically check if the trigger temporarily existed at the time of an attack.

So - if you have a bulldog or ANY fuckin dog - and it's around a vulnerable person - you can do well to size up what's going on and be right, rather than ''bewildered how it could happen.''

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Pit bull savages groomer in Hyannis.

Barnstable cops responded to a grisly scene at a Hyannis PetSmart Wednesday, where a 22-year-old employee said she was savagely attacked by a pit bull mix.

The victim, whose name was not released last night, suffered bites to her upper torso, wrist and hand, “as well as extensive tearing of the flesh, possible broken bones and a suspected dislocated shoulder,” Barnstable police wrote in a post on their Facebook page.

“During the grooming process, while the dog was being moved, for no apparent reason and without warning, the dog attacked the victim and would not let go of her arm,” police wrote.

Although the woman’s co-workers desperately tried to use an air horn and spray to try to stop the attack, they eventually had to pry the dog’s jaws open.

The victim said the owner brought the dog in wearing a muzzle and described the animal as “sweet as can be,” according to police.

But the owner failed to disclose that the dog had previously attacked a human, “which PetSmart states would have resulted in services being declined. The victim stated that store policy required that the muzzle be removed in the grooming area, and that the owner was informed,” police wrote.

A Hyannis Fire Department ambulance rushed the victim to Cape Cod Hospital, and she was later taken to Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston for treatment.

Her condition and the extent of her injuries were not announced last night.

Police said the owner has been ordered to keep the dog under in-house quarantine for 10 days.

https://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/12/pit_bull_savages_groomer_in_hyannis

Being a pit bull or one of the animals bred into them to make them have certain dominance, atheleticism, and fear absence.

That's all you've gotta do to make a killer dog.

Breed in a sense of dominance
Breed in the will to bite shit.
Breed out instinctive submission - and you've got an attack animal.

Breed in a good athletic body - a lot of the strains of pitbull come out of Am Staff and Cane Corso animals, that are incredibly fucking strong.

There's nothing complicated, or mystical about any of this sh**.

I'm almost sixty. My parents owned a pets, plants, and tropical fish business. I've been around people who bred everything from guppies to horses to lions and monkeys. Birds, Snakes, you name it.

There's nothing mysterious about what makes an animal. Just a LITTLE research into how animals are made answers a lot of your questions, as long as you don't tell yourself mythical bullshit about magical fairy dogs that never got angry.

Such dogs exist - proving, that - they're not magical fairy dogs.

But there's something known as the genetic die roll.

And all the hand waving apologists can't make two thirds of the truly serious attacks on people not come from pits and related strains they're derived out of,

while those same animals comprise about - what - 13% of all dogs?

It's genetics, and something the modern Western self-deluding sophist can't face: the fact that it can't exert total control over genetics that happened many generations in the past,

before a particular dog at hand was born.

Listen - this is not mysterious. When you're around zoos and pet shops like I was as a youth, there are a lot of memes that keep popping up in animals.

One of these is that - you can take a species - ANY of them, and catch one over HERE, and that thing will be just as docile, and not prone to attack back, it'll show submission for it's species, all this -

but then an Island or two over, the same critters will come find you when they sense disturbance in their territory, and when your ass walks by - they'll just bite the f*** outta you, and HELL with your Masters' degree and painstakingly gained grants, and permission to come in the National Park, and all this.

It's called the genetic die roll and it happens, for reasons, that humanity hardly knows how to define.

And then when you start breeding animals at will, willly-nillie, AS PITS ARE bred because there's no ''global registry of EVERYONE who has a dog that can get another one pregnant or GET pregnant''

guess what? You're rolling dice YOU don't KNOW EXIST.

Here's a good example. A lotta times in zoos a population of animals will always be cranky, always be goring or biting or launching on and clawing, at others in the group.

Down the lane of time, somehow their diet will change, and go figure - the whole group just peaces out and stops that shit.

Years later - they'll find out - literally - they just had gas.

And were uncomfortable, so - that's why they were killing and maiming each other,

pushing each other out of trees at night when they're sleeping, this sorta thing.

This REALLY goes on. So - MANY MANY times - when these dogs turn around and bite the f*** out of somebody - he LITERALLY - might just fuckin have gas.

I realize that I have brought up an example of rolling the genetic die that's just freakin hilarious. Why'd he kill her? Oh, he was a little gassy.

But - in fact - these sorts of triggers for violent behavior, DO EXIST.

Not only that, but - there's the hormonal personality changes that come from - not just changing, growing more adult sexually oneself - but from simply WAFTING the SMELL of another dog's sexuality in through the AIR CONDITIONER - can make that dog simply start bristling, and trembling, and people will be like.. wt F?

sO - When PEOPLE TELL YOU that - ''yew jist doan't noe abowt thim magical fairy dogs whut is moar speshul than any thang own this ErtH,

they're just feeding you hillbilly bullshit.

They're a dangerous fuckin animal and it's perfectly well known how you make em that way.

Breed em strong
Breed em persistent
Breed em to bite
Breed em to dominate
Breed out submission.

And you're on. It's simple, and all the ''Yeh but - Yeh but -'' in the world,

doesn't take away the fact that having these kinds of dogs around, is like laying a loaded pistol on the coffee table then acting surprised when after ten years, somebody shoots uncle Eugene in the leg at Christmas.

Peace.

Thanks for that.

I wasn’t trying to say it couldn’t happen, I really did want to know how. I don’t know much about dogs, I’m more of a cat person.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What breed of cat was it?!

We need to be aware of the dangers of the breed.

If this breed were to have laws put in place against it then the government would fix everything.

shithawk420

Veteran
That fucking cat!it's just like my uncles cat.his rott killed all cats but this one.fucking alpha!lol

Latest posts

Latest posts