What's new

Pit Bull responsibility

G

Heart Murmur

Heart Murmur

My male got diagnosed today :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu: :badday: :badday: :badday:
He is'nt very spry at all but definately the most friendly bully I have ever met...

RIp stinky Lee--- I love spry bitches...

Here is my male with his spry lil bitch..

Last edited:
G

Sog, so sorry to hear it bro, thats what you and the little spry one are for,,,filling the little missing spot in his heart=)

Cannapits

outkastt said:
I have 4 pits, and they are all named after strains, and I love em with all my heart....would post some pics, but I live in an uptight town and have had the dog officer here too many times...wouldn't want tham recognized....but rock on pit owners!!!!! peace....O.

Yeah I understand.....Got to watch the Sensi Star's.....small world after all..security first...Here is my fallen soldieress Kali

I worry more about the snitches with strain envy than I do the pics of my dogs...Peace

G

Do you have any pics of the dog on you avatar Cannapits? Thats a cool looking dog, how did he get those colors and markings without crossbreeding?

H

HighonthePrize

^^pits come in ANY color, including tri-color like the one in cannapits avatar.

i'm watching my try to lift the latch from the outside of his crate. he's trying to get a towel inside there. he can't quite get a grip on it though. he's fucking smart.

G

Cannapits said:
Yeah I understand.....Got to watch the Sensi Star's.....small world after all..security first...Here is my fallen soldieress Kali

I worry more about the snitches with strain envy than I do the pics of my dogs...Peace
:badday: :badday: heres to her :joint:

G

I have some bad news folks. This is 1 of my last litter. Her name is Kona. The person I sold her to trained her as a full function lion hunting dog. She was 3 years old and had several successful hunts under her belt, including bear.

Last night she got killed by a lion in N. Cali. It wandered down onto the property and she tried to manhandle it herself. She put up the good fight and died in a blaze of glory. RIP Kona, you will be missed. :badday:

G

Spreading Seed said:
I have some bad news folks. This is 1 of my last litter. Her name is Kona. The person I sold her to trained her as a full function lion hunting dog. She was 3 years old and had several successful hunts under her belt, including bear.

Last night she got killed by a lion in N. Cali. It wandered down onto the property and she tried to manhandle it herself. She put up the good fight and died in a blaze of glory. RIP Kona, you will be missed. :badday:
thats the answer to the ? about why these are the all american dog......everyone last drop of the genetics has hero in it........
RIP KONA.......a real life champion :badday: smokin one for her as well.

G

im gunna smoke the rest of my g13xburmese for kona.

fuck gi joe, the pit bull is the real american hero.

Hella Fella

Just surfed through that huntingdogos.com..... Those fuckers are BAD-ASS!! Blows away any thuggish Pit you will ever see.....!

EDIT: Just got to the last page..... I LIVE in N.Cal and I have never seen a lion here.....not even @ the Eureka Zoo!!! WTF? Am I correct in assuming "Mountian" Lion?

Last edited:

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Hella Fella said:
Just surfed through that huntingdogos.com..... Those fuckers are BAD-ASS!! Blows away any thuggish Pit you will ever see.....!

Hell yeah!!! Argentine Dogos are badass! A few of them used to come into my job, and boy are they awesome. Two of them were over 150 lbs, and the nicest dogs ever. They owner of the two said he came home one day and his dogs' were super excited, more than normal. Well, that is when one of them brought him a very bloody shoe. Someone tried to climb the back fence, and probably lost a foot. He said it was full of gore. Excellent hunters too, superb.
I also like Presa Canarios, another well rounded breed. As far as hunters though, I would have to say Black Mouth Curs and Karelian Bear Dogs are some of the best.
But any dog can be good at anything, they just have to be trained. (excluding smaller, more worthless dogs of course)

G

Hella Fella said:

EDIT: Just got to the last page..... I LIVE in N.Cal and I have never seen a lion here.....not even @ the Eureka Zoo!!! WTF? Am I correct in assuming "Mountian" Lion?
Yep, mountain lion, cougar, ect. It happened near the Oregon/Cali border.
And seeing a lion in the wild is a feat in itself. They are shy and nocturnal for the most part.

As far as dogos are concerned....they are the same thing as any domestic pit/bully breed...they are just a differant pheno if you will. Dogos are to large to effectively hunt in some terrain. They are top notch in their own backyard but I wouldn't reccommend using them to hunt hogs in the Florida palmetto's. It takes a smaller, leaner style dog to move well thru the thickets.

Father Time raises whats called a Spoonhound. They are a pitbull/greyhound cross that offers the best of both breeds. Extremely quick with all the tenacity of our beloved bully. Perfect for grabbing razorbacks in the sugar-cane fields. Those dogs are so tuff they can pin a pig all by themselves...

Seed

Last edited:

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
A Spoonhound?? Never fucking heard of that. And I would not think of crossing it with a Greyhound. They are fast, but all the ones I have met are DUMB and fragile. Plus, I hate they way they look. Cool though, I bet those things are badass!!! Need to find me some pics...

Latest posts

Latest posts