What's new

Piss'ing in the sink saves water!!!

MelloYello

It was the summer of '79 at my first apartment. I was drinking heavily with this sexy girl I had know for years. Pretty sure it was going to happen tonite. She went to use the bathroom and I was waiting for her to come out. She was in there forever and I looked over at the kitchen sink and said "what the fuck".
Was pissing in the sink and she pops up around the corner. I whipped it back in, midstream, and she looked at me real strange. I tried to just play it off, but the whole mood changed.
I was thinking, did she see me? does she think I was wacking it in the sink? How fuckin weird did it seem? Can she see the piss running down my leg? Is she going to tell all the other teenage girls that I piss in the kitchen sink? Are they all going to think that I always piss in the sink?
I didn't get any that nite or any nite from her.

fukndenny

10ad.jpg

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
and pissing outside feeds the various nitrogen bacteria returning your urea back to the earth..

pee doesnt actually contain very much bacteria and the ones in your piss are harmless.. just like the fauna on you skin right now..

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
in the sink is disgusting. use a piss jug like a civilized human being

pissjugs.jpg

its the way of the road

Littleleaf

Veteran
Having a radiator shop for a few years and every beer drinker in the town wold come over and drink and hang. Since I didn't want them in the house pissing all over my bathroom.I made them piss in the flush box(flush box is were you flush out the raditor after running through the vat)
Never piss in a sink but man have I fill a few with puke...and thats one reason I don't drik any more.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
the OP does not piss in his/her sink. this shit was just started to see who would post about what they do.

I pissed in the sink at my job because I hated my job, but that cant happen in my home.

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

the OP does not piss in his/her sink. this shit was just started to see who would post about what they do.

I pissed in the sink at my job because I hated my job, but that cant happen in my home.

Sssshhh, you'll spoil the fun.... just sit back an enjoy the funny.... Az

Galactic

Re: Piss'ing in the sink saves water!!!

I walk outside and piss off my deck most mornings. Finer things in life for sure lol

Saving 2.5 gallons of water....a few pennies

Trumpeting hypocrisy via the Internet using electricity on a device made by 16 year olds in a third world country....priceless

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Re: Piss'ing in the sink saves water!!!

The absurdity in here.

I go for the drain hole in the concrete basement floor. Have some class.

This reminds me of when we had one of our employees get caught pissing in a customers sump in their basement (working on their furnace). He said he went upstairs to ask to use the bathroom because he really had to go, but to his dismay the homeowner was in there. So he tries to attempt to just go back to work until he heard them come out, but he couldn't hold it. Said he ran around frantically for a moment until he saw the sump and said fuck it.... let her rip. Halfway into the piss he hears someone coming down the stairs....

Personally if it was THAT much of an emergency I would've tried to run out to my truck to piss in a bottle. Worstly, the homeowner as a mid thirties, snotty, "see you en tee" and not only did she obviously scold the guy, she told her husband. He didn't get fired, but I'm sure he would've at most companies.

T

ThirstyKenny

I got arrested for peeing in a garden. The pub had shut and i was busting to go. Coppers saw me and took me back to the watch house. I went to court a couple of days later and of course i was last to be heard. The judge said'What urged you to do that in the main street.?' I replied, 'I thought the plants could do with a bit of nitrogen your honour. He wasn't impressed and slapped me with $100 fine and said he wished he could fine me more haha. Judges just don't seem to see the funny side :D

Kenny

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you ran out of a pub to piss in a garden and the coppers stopped you I'm guessing the fine wasn't in dollars! :D

:friends:

T

ThirstyKenny

Haha! G'day mean mr. mustard. This was probably about half an hour after the pub shut i'm guessing. One of those nights where nobody wanted to go home so ya just hang outside talking crap. This wasn't too many years ago either. You'd think at my age i would have learnt by now just to go home :D

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Right but many of us leave the bar and piss in the backyard and the cops radio it in...

Some brethren leave pubs and do the deed in the garden with the titheads on the blow...

Playing with dialect is all mate!

:friends: