What's new

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

i think this is my new favorite grow to watch. Good Job Pirate, very inspiring. do you think you could show more of your ebbandflow tables converted to aero? i am planning on converting my two 3x3s in to aero something just like yours. any exta photos or quick tut. would be rad. thanks again. im enjoying the show for sure.

faded.
:joint:

G

greenhornets

sup pirate , glad to see you have things under controll .ill be here from start to finnish . keep up the killer show. :lurk::respect:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey pirate

you ol sea dog you thats quite a bright little mommy room >>>> next time try bonsiai the moms love it and you can keep the ol gals around longer >>> thats where my shorties come from >>>>

i got some moe mist beans just popped there still babies but when i find a papa im gonna keep him around for some experiments !!!!

Marick23

Arrrr!

Arrrr!

Pirate your set up shows your love. If you don't mind i'll pull up a seat. Excellent narration through out By the way.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Damn nice setup bro!
Hey thanks man !! I didn't forget ya. I will get to your questions over in that other thread. I promise.

Marick23.....Arrrr!...Pirate your set up shows your love. If you don't mind i'll pull up a seat. Excellent narration through out By the way.
YO !! Thank You Marick !! Grab a chair my friend.

Pirate

Veteran
A few photos I took this morning

Same table as above. Different view. Table #1. Coming down in 1 day !!

picture.php

Speed Queen Cola 1 day left.

picture.php

Another one. Lights on.

picture.php

Small portion of table 1. Speed Queen. 1 day left.

picture.php

Be back later.......I'm being attacked....:dueling:...... Man the Cannons !!!!

L

LolaGal

:respect: :respect: :respect:

LolaGal puts the Black Cobra ship into action & tells her crew "There's plenty of good weed on Pirate's Island. We must attack and steal his crops!!!"

"Hoist the mainsill, and let us be off to pillage & plunder!"

"Take the Pirate alive at ANY cost! We will keep him prisoner & force him to grow more good weed or Else he will walk the plank!!!!! Fear not his cannons of doom! I can replace you landlubbers easily, but HE MUST BE TAKEN ALIVE"

The Pirate Ship Black Cobra aweighs anchor & the wind fills her sails, bound for an island cave off the coast of California..........the glamorous Capt. Lola at the helm.

antimatter

Veteran
what a Pirate Gardenarrr!!! you are, I like yarrr style, its nest of buds. Your veg station is awesomarrr!! and looks to be a super use of space all ovARRR!!!! HAR HARRR!!!! :yeahthats

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
I speak LOLCAT better than pirate and rather than attempt to combine the two, I will just post this funny picture :]

Lolcat.jpg

Okay here goes anyway..

AAAA! mayteez n' buckhoez! I can has wun qwestchun? how errly can one has paulin frum mail plant aftur he shoz secks?

one Q

Quality
Veteran
do you flush? It seems like the leaves are pretty green for one day left.

Not trying to bash or say anything bad. Just saying. I know lucas doesnt flush, is this the case?

Pirate

Veteran
....AAAA! mayteez n' buckhoez! I can has wun qwestchun? how errly can one has paulin frum mail plant aftur he shoz secks?
What a cute kitty..........IIIEEEEE !!! thar be some grub fur ye Pirates suppa...!!

Well once your males shows pollen sacks IN FLOWER you can usually get the "juice" within 2 weeks. Males flower faster than females so that their pollen is available right as the female is getting here pistals. This gives the seed time to develop. So your males will be shedding pollen in 2 to 3 weeks of going to 12/12. But the sacs continue to shed for a couple weeks time. I remove mine as they fatten up but before they shed and place them in my cabinet. About 10 days. If even one sac sheds............your screwed.

Pirate

Veteran
Hey..... thanks to all you for the props.
I just be doin me thing is all.

one Q.....do you flush? It seems like the leaves are pretty green for one day left. Not trying to bash or say anything bad. Just saying. I know Lucas doesn't flush, is this the case?
Not a bash my friend..........It's good question.

Your right that the Lucas formula does not flush. With Lucas, the plant is getting ONLY the nutrients it needs and nothing more. MOST growers are over feeding their plants and must flush this away. PLUS according to Lucas, flushing is a throwback from old soil growers. Soil holding major nutrient buildup over time.

Now for Pirate.
I have noticed that before I ran Lucas, I could actually go a couple weeks before I would see any deficiencys. I was overfeeding just like everyone else. With Lucas I will see a def within days or even overnight. A green plant does not necessarily mean that its loaded up with Nitrogen. It means that its healthy. However, I actually still flush even though Lucas says there is no need. I started flushing one week before my harvest date and there are lots of yellowing leaves starting from the bottom and working it's way up. Practically overnight.

You would probably see more yellow leaves but I pick them off as harvest day gets closer (last week) so the buds are getting more and more light. I leave enough for the plant to feed itself with light though. Don't know if it helps.......Its just what I do.

If your grow is dialed in.........you do not need to flush. That is a misnomer.

Pirate

Veteran
Harvest Day#1

Harvest Day#1

Well we took down the Speed Queen and Hashberry yesterday. Ended up with just over 3/4 pounds.(calculated dry weight at a conservative 80%) The Satori needs to go another week or so. I expect 1/4# or a little more. Totaling over 1# for my new tables style. Now that I've seen the results I am going to build 7 more of the 3x3 tables I've shown earlier in this thread. I'm happy if I can bust 1+ pounds per 3x3 table. So.......here comes my building frenzy.

Here are a few photos: Nothing special.

My Wench is pissed because I'm making her earn her keep on Valentines Day !! After She's done with trimming she'll clean the ships decks and cook my grub

picture.php

My high tech trimming machine

picture.php

Now this pile includes 3 Speedqueen phenos. 2 of which grow way smaller than the 3rd. The smaller pheno mothers are gone already. The keeper pheno is hitting 14+ grams per "Stalagmite". Nice. I expect the next harvest of these to be far more weight wise based on this keeper plant. Keep in mind........I grow SOG with plants 5 inches apart, 24 inches tall (max) and lollipopped...... 50 plants x 14 grams = 700grams of possible harvest weight for a 3x3 table. I can live with that.
Speed Queen getting weighed:

picture.php

Same pile

picture.php

Here is a Tabasco Sauce jar next a Speed Queen so you can see how big the cola is :smile:

picture.php

Well that's it for now. I didn't take to many photos.To busy. I'll get some close ups of the dried buds for ya in a week and maybe some Satori photos as well.

I am only hanging on to these Speed Queens until my AK47 is ready for mass cloning. I'm growing the mothers up now. I've already grown a few AKs out, found the keeper and am waiting IMPATIENTLY for it to replace my current stock. HURRY UP DAMMIT !!! I want my AK47.

I've also go some Mandala #1s, White Widows, and NYC Diesel in the works. Photos soon. Buds sites are just now developing.

Later Scallywags !!..........:Bolt:

Latest posts

Latest posts