What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

ddrew

Veteran
Sup Scallywags !!!! :moon:

Pirate did not walk the plank for his political views. He has been very busy with other things in his life. Sorry for the absence.

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG !!!

Ship Ahoy!!!!
It's the Pirate!

I love this thread, good to see you back.
Patiently waiting for an update:)

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
notice he came back RIGHT before Pirates of the Caribbean 4!?

My vessel was being used in filming !!

picture.php

:pirate:

Ioni Botani

Yar! Can't wait to see the new configuration ;)

My buddy has the AquaMist rockin...you need to start distributing your Battleship Pirate!!
I'd buy 5.

Peace

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Great news that your back on the boards Pirate, you've been missed around these here parts :joint: :D
picture.php
:smoke out:
:gday:

whodat79

anyone else still check this thread, hoping against hope, that the pirate will return?

:)

I'm interested in how your garden is doing Pirate. It's a great thread.

Dispicable U

i know this thread is OLD. and pirates work is amazing. i plan on building his battleship. im new to all this but have friends with advice, but i wish i knew pirates feeding schedule, clone times veg times flower times. so much i would like to lern from him

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
pirates cave was one of my favorite threads on IC and definately inspired my first grows....hope pirate is still around!

B

BasementGrower

guy is a maniac.. amazing work.. if he is still here? or anyone here have his data sheets pictures all of them. i got 2? id like to use his. as a template for the one i make or myself?

anyone wana help with that?

Argh! Indeed matey I wish to become a pirate of such remorseless badassery! A pint of grog to your and your wench, a fine scaliwag you are and a fine wench is she!

Bumping an old thread becuase the info is still killer. I'm surprised he never tried to implement a good HPA design here. You could run as few as 4 good sprayers per tray and keep it even more simple with a more fine mist feeding. That's what I'm going to do anyways.