What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
he disappears months ago well wishes out to him but i have no idea what happened to him...

zenoonez

Veteran
He isn't banned. He hasn't been on since october. I think he got some stink about his politics because he made politics a part of his thread. If you bring it up you are going to get people who don't agree with you about it. I wish he would come back on the boards and post more about his grows but it seems he isn't interested in it.

This has been one of the most important threads for me on this forum.
I'm sick that he's not sharing his knowledge anymore.
Please come back Pirate.
SW

im like the jesus of alot of dead threads.'rise from the dead god comands it!'lol.i wish i would of singed up in 08 so i could of kicked it wit the past peeps\.but shit happens.peace yall

zenoonez

Veteran
I think he still posts at another site under a different name. Cool cat, I am afraid he got fed up with the politics of IC. Needless to say I don't think he is coming back. Sucks, he was an inspiration to many.

thinkin

ahoy ye pirate

ahoy ye pirate

ye be pirate first class.

Ye sailing da seas
Port be without rum

scuttlebutt be dry without ye.
bilge be bilge.
rocks be rocks

I be a pirate traveling high seas
holding/growing for deep green.

aye pirate's life fer me

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Still Going !!

Still Going !!

Someone said he got the boot over his views about politics or some such nonesense

Sup Scallywags !!!! :moon:

Pirate did not walk the plank for his political views. He has been very busy with other things in his life. Sorry for the absence.

I closed down the grow for a year but she is coming back better than ever.

ALL your comments are really appreciated.

Love ya all. Stay Tuned !!

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG !!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved checking out this thread and your VERY impressive work.

Thanks so much for coming back and sharing even more!

:joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts