What's new

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

L

LolaGal

damn that sucks Pirate. Hope it all works out for your brother to come home soon.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Thanks everyone !!

We are down to days. I am picking him up at the door if I can. But they won't tell us anything so I don't even know if I can take him in a car or if he needs a medical transport or what?? We just don't know.

But I will be there when the gates open !!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn yo that is terrible.i am sending all good vibes ur little bros way.if i was you i would keep on calling the prison,call the warden,the hospital staff,his case manager,the institutions coucilers,everyone yo...someone has to have the heart to tell you atleast a lil somethin in the way of info on him...also if you have any other peeps you know inside the walls you could send a word to get some info bro...its always easier to find out whats up from inside yo...inmates run everything from the clerks to the kitchen yo.
peace-T-

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Pirate, as I type this my heart goes out to you man and I pray that your brother makes it home to you! Such terrible news and not to have all the details.... I can only imagine. The waiting is the hardest part....these may be the longest days of your life, stay strong!

Peace to you my friend!

I

idoreallytry

call the state prison's central office and tell them the situation and call the prison everyday they will eventually help because they are tired of you calling,,but the central ofice is a good place to start or find a prisoner rights advocate to help you,,,just a couple sugggestions to tryto get some resolution for your constant wandering,,,try this link, it might get you a number to call,,,peace
http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Offices/index.html

H

HippyJohnny

So sorry to hear

So sorry to hear

Pirate,
I was so deeply saddened to hear of your burden. I thought about it allot today. I did not get a chance to reply this AM much too short on time. I assure you I sent as many prayers/thoughts and good Karma as I could muster and will continue to do so. My wife has lost all family in the past 8 years.... always is so much to handle, to think of the waiting is just :badday: indefinable. Stay strong.

For what its worth my families thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Peace

hazy

Veteran
Thanks for the walk through of your chop, trim, cure and hash making. Very nice stash.
Fuck them cigs. If they don't get you high, don't smoke em.

I

idoreallytry

hey Pirate any news on the lil bro,,,still sending good vibes bro,,,peace

Pirate

Veteran
hey Pirate any news on the lil bro,,,still sending good vibes bro,,,peace
Nothing !!

Fucking bastards. They say......"call the day of release and we'll tell ya where to pick him up". :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

All we know is he is in a hospital somewhere undergoing treatments. We have no idea if he can even walk or ride in a car.

Totally in the dark and it sucks.

They act like he's some fucking murderer / bank robber in for life and its a huge security risk. He's only been there a year and a half for drugs and gets out in days. You'd think these people could think this through and figure out how to let the family know what the hell is going on with a dying son / sibling. They will tell us NOTHING. What the fuck we gonna do? Spring him out when he's only got days left?

Thanks for asking man.:joint::joint:

I

idoreallytry

hey man i coldn't help be curious you seem like a real good bro, and a good guy in general been checking in frequently to hear some news,,,did you try the site i sent you or try calling your the goveners office hell a senator anybody with clout will try to help just to snag a vote,,,i hope all turns out and something i suggested helps the cause,,,peace

Gold123

I had a taste of what you are going through today. My son had a manic fit, didn't take his meds because he was in custody last night. So today He smashed the windshield on his own car. It's his so wouldn't you think he could do what we wants with it. drunk ass party goer down the block called the pigs. We sent my son inside. The cops marched into my house with me on their heals telling them to get out. As soon as they saw him they tasered him. He locked himself in the bathroom and wouldn't come out, long and short more came in with shot guns I told them all to leave, cuffed me and threw me in a car. 45 minutes later fire ambulance comes and they take him out on a stretcher. Pool of blood in the hall,doors broken and they won't tell me where he is or what injuries he has.
PS they left the grow room alone saw our rec's on the wall. This was in the OC

I've always followed your thread pirate, great stuff. I just want to send good vibes and love your way and let you know your family is in my thoughts. Best of luck brother.

I

idoreallytry

Glad the thread got cleaned up thx whoever is responsible,,,i hope the lil bro is home and safe by now any news,,,peace

Pirate

Veteran
What up all you Scallywags ?!?!

Sorry for the absence. There has been alot going on but.........All is good out here !! (and in the cave)

My computer took a shit 2 weeks ago and the technician said my hard drive is shot. Need a new one. That Sucks !! That thing cost me $2000.00 just 3 years ago. I am on a friends right now but am working on an old piece of crap I've had laying around for a temporary solution till I can get my good one fixed.

I really want to thank all of you for the kind words, thoughts and prayers concerning my brother being diagnosed with leukemia. Those of you that prayed?................Git back on your knees and say another prayer to thank the God in heaven for His answer because the answer He gave you was a resounding "HE"S GONNA LIVE" !!! The cancer is in remission and he is doing well. (and he is finally free from the grey bar motel too) !!

He was given an 80% chance of not responding to the Chemo and blood transfusions since the cancer was so far advanced. His body had quit making blood cells. They told him he had 2 months to live at best. NOT !! So just to repeat. He is in full remission and is doing great. But he is still undergoing treatments every two weeks for now and there is no guarantee it can't return. He lost all his hair and a ton of weight but is happier than a pig in shit that the sky is blue and the grass is green and has a second chance at life.

The best news other than my bro living and being free is................I think this scared the hell out of him and maybe he'll fly strait now. We could see the fear in his face big time. And I'm not gonna let that bitch forget it over time.

Life is to short and precious to throw it away and there is nothing better at waking your ass up than staring into the face of the Grim Reaper.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Life is to short and precious to throw it away and there is nothing better at waking your ass up than staring into the face of the Grim Reaper.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

well said man .... it is good to hear things are looking up .......get that comp fixed
:joint: