What's new

Pink hairs mystery strain.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I've been growing for a for around 20+ years, and only a few times over those years I have gotten pink hairs on my cannabis flowers. And other times ive gotten purple flowers.

Now if only I could remember what's batch of buds this seed came from as I have so many seeds. The problem is that ive been bad about rembering to put a name On the seeds I store. And 90% of the seeds i grow are from mids.

This is a pink haired sativa and It seems to be flowering well as of now. I hope she grows a big frosty donky kong flower.

20211218_220634.jpg
20211218_214534.jpg
20211218_215008.jpg
20211218_214510.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sharply serrated leaves and the pink pistils look quite similar to Mr.G's Cherry Bomb - which is a Maui Wowie line.

not sure i can post a pic from my gallery, but i have a Cherry Bomb album in my profile... take a look.

VG

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Lot of pink lines and possibilities... Even environmental effecting it. Nepali has broad pool.... afghani....paki.... indians.... africans...s/c americans... My first ever plant was a black widow cross with pink pistils but it was outside in a sandpit in a partycup that i left untouched for the whole cycle.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Man.... Early Pearl sounding good right about now. mmmmmmm
Back when there was 3+ seed companies and just a few copycats.... Before the 2005ish clone only, closet breeder, and forum flooding of seed companies. Shamelss hype teams on the forums reselling/relabeling the work of DJ, Simon, Sam's crew, Neville's crew, etc.

I think ima get some Early Pearl, and EarlyPearl haze.......Moral of that story lol

Dug dealing 101

Looks like his led light.could be wrong though. Ive had hawaiin when i was a kid have blue hairs.dried brown though.dont get ur hopes up yet.it just mite dry red orange or brown.kool picture though

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
I'm not sure if pink pistils are down to any specific strain, probably just a trait that shows up sometimes, like purple flowers, and trifoliate leaves.

fetch?photoid=17097762.jpg

last time i grew my misha i got a pheno with pink pistils.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres an updste. This pink hair lady is growing so beautiful. The last photo is of another random flower.
the pink lady smells amazing and is frosty AF.
the other lady smells very different like a mucky or like a strong whiskey smell. I can wait to taste these.

20220127_220354.jpg
20220128_110457.jpg
20220128_110823.jpg
20220126_145613.jpg

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So I recently started a seed that I believe to be a pink hair strain. As of now its still in veg mode. Soon it will be planted in a 3 gallon pot when space opens up in the other bigger grow room.
I'm deceived with 10+ years old and it still sprouted. 😁 Knock on wood but I hope this one grows big, bushy and ends up a female.
20230907_144350.jpg

So I recently started a seed that I believe to be a pink hair strain. As of now its still in veg mode. Soon it will be planted in a 3 gallon pot when space opens up in the other bigger grow room.
I'm deceived with 10+ years old and it still sprouted. 😁 Knock on wood but I hope this one grows big, bushy and ends up a female.
View attachment 18887448
What does your pink pistiled flowers smell/taste like ? How’s the high on this one?

Old Piney

Pink hairs out of the blue. Over the years had plants with pink hairs quite regularly from hybrids with neither of the parents having pink hairs .Afghani Hybrids come to mind most recently I had pink hairs on two out if two females of a hybrid I made Durban poison x Colorado cherry (CBD “ hemp”) again neither parent had pink hairs
1695692553911.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts