What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
More.....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
The last few Days i always thought about a new projekt i have in my head for a while. And i came to the conclusion that i'll start it now, we have the dark time of the year and i need a little new project to focus on.

So i'll cross the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 with some males of this here... :)
picture.php
picture.php

The good thing is, i already have 2 big CBG Oaxaca'79S1 mothers i could pollinate......

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I'll also keep a Hawaiian Sativa female, so i can directly make two new crosses after the CBG Oaxaca'79S1 x Hawaiian Sativa cross.

That would be:

CBG Oaxaca'79S1 x Original Haze
Hawaiian Sativa x Original Haze

Have already put 20 Hawaiian Sativa Seeds in a glass of water for soaking. Should give me a good amount of males and females. Im always impressed by how big these HS Seeds are, maybe a trait from the Thai genes the HS seems to have. Heard some Thai Seeds are pretty big. :)

elanius

Veteran
Man, very exciting for me to read this! Gonna be a lot of fun following your hunt as the HS is one of me new found favorites. Btw, you're right. Some Thai beans are crazy big, here is Highland Thai seed vs Original Haze.
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thanks elanius, yeah i think it will be a interesting hunt. It's my 3rd run with the Hawaiian Sativa, let's see, maybe im able to find my favorite pheno again. :)

Your Highland Thai beans are looking a lot like the HS beans, at least as far as i can tell from a Picture.

So just a Day later they're already in soil.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Did you use seeds from your reproduction, specifically the Incense pheno? Anyway, good luck, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Maybe not that hard with HS as the line is quite homogenous.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Did you use seeds from your reproduction, specifically the Incense pheno? Anyway, good luck, hopefully you find what you're looking for. Maybe not that hard with HS as the line is quite homogenous.

Yes im using the Seeds from my repro, since i have thousands of them. I haven't kept the Seeds from the ultra incense pheno seperate, cause at that time i didn't knew how nice it smoked. Anyway, im sure i'll find some nice Plants. :)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hawaiian Sativa 100% success, the one pot who seems empty also has a living Seedling who already is scratching on the surface. :)

picture.php

Rastak'

Very happy to follow a sativa lover. Love the oaxacan!! Looks frosty...

Crosses you are planning to make sounds great!!
And your pics are beautiful. I subscribe!!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Pineapple's DOAX #1, #2, #3, transplanted, still in veg

View Image

Cheers

Very nice Plants Koon! :)

I like that you use bigger pots and give them more time to VEG as i did. And good that you wanna LST them, otherwise the one on the left side would go through the roof. :D Mine was just 1/3 of yours in size and ended up at almost 2m untopped. :D

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
So, i've harvested the Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 91 12/12. Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet. The blown up calyxes from the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 coming through pretty good i would say. All in all the buds have a better density as both of the parents on their own. It was a bit cold over the last days/weeks, so some calyxes have a slightly purple hue. :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, i've harvested the Double Oaxaca'79 at Day 91 12/12. Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet. The blown up calyxes from the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 coming through pretty good i would say. All in all the buds have a better density as both of the parents on their own. It was a bit cold over the last days/weeks, so some calyxes have a slightly purple hue. :)

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Wow .. very nice :flowers2: :respect:

F2F

Since it was only one Plant i trimmed her wet.

Hehe. What did that take, 30 seconds? From earlier pics it looked like a person could count the number of leaves on one hand.

Outstanding grow PP. those buds are like super models and very photogenic. :D

Peace,
F2F

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hehe. What did that take, 30 seconds? From earlier pics it looked like a person could count the number of leaves on one hand.

Outstanding grow PP. those buds are like super models and very photogenic. :D

Peace,
F2F

Thanks F2F! Yeah was a pretty easy to harvest Plant, for sure.

Bought me a Romberg Maximus Complete 3.0 Greenhouse, really like it, and the Hawaiian Sativas as well as it seems.

picture.php
picture.php