What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapples Oaxacan Thread

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Day 47 11/13

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice project

So what have you seeded the Oaxacan S1 pics above with, the Oaxaca'79Skull Male ?

Hempy McNoodle

What is oaxaca79'skull? Is that a hybrid or just a oaxacan pheno? Or, oaxacan from a breeder named skull? Sorry just wondering. I always wanted to get my hands on some vintage style oaxacans like cannabiogen had. How's the potency on the cannabiogen O'79?

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
What is oaxaca79'skull? Is that a hybrid or just a oaxacan pheno? Or, oaxacan from a breeder named skull? Sorry just wondering. I always wanted to get my hands on some vintage style oaxacans like cannabiogen had. How's the potency on the cannabiogen O'79?

Well i find the potency pretty good on the early samples i have tried, but i need to test a well cured sample to say more. :)

Day 56 11/13.....

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Love the bud structure and nicely done PP, enjoy!

Thanks elanius! :)

Yes she has a pretty nice structure for sure, and like you said in the Oaxaca'79 Thread, your Oaxaca'79xPanama looks heavily leaning to the Oaxaca side. Your Plant reminds me pretty much to mine, just with more vigor boosting the yield. The Oax seems to be a pretty dominant Plant when being crossed with others, smell and look wise. :)

Red October

Speaking of seed shape, the First Lady (which I've heard rumored to be possibly old Oaxacan), and another Oaxacan line I recently acquired, both have the largest seeds in my collection. They also seem a bit more round than other lines I have.

The smallest have been the Lolab Kashmiri, but that was from unfarmed stands, so one might expect smaller seeds.
hey breadwizard, did you ever finish off those Zapotec plants? Tried looking for a smoke and grow report but couldn't find any, figured yours would have come down recently.

Breadwizard

I guess it's half Oaxacan, most of my product for the Zapotec seed plants were bonsai plants for seed production, and so produced little seedless for smoke. Early smoke from the seeded portion once seeds were removed was astringent tropical fruit, green mango smell with good resin content. Smoke was pretty good for unaged seeded material, good chatty sativa high. The Colombian pheno seems to be a favorite of the bugs in my grow space, and the clone has been struggling to ramp up to proper size for a seedless run. The Oaxacan pheno however is doing great, and I just put it into flower with a decent size plant (for my space). The leaves thin out a bit in flower, but not as much as the Colombian pheno.
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
Thanks elanius! :)

Yes she has a pretty nice structure for sure, and like you said in the Oaxaca'79 Thread, your Oaxaca'79xPanama looks heavily leaning to the Oaxaca side. Your Plant reminds me pretty much to mine, just with more vigor boosting the yield. The Oax seems to be a pretty dominant Plant when being crossed with others, smell and look wise. :)

thats exactly what I thought looking at your Oax S1, very similar, just yield is boosted by Panama, but those buds are very airy still, it looks much more compact in pictures. Thinking about vaping semi dried buds tonight..

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
thats exactly what I thought looking at your Oax S1, very similar, just yield is boosted by Panama, but those buds are very airy still, it looks much more compact in pictures. Thinking about vaping semi dried buds tonight..

Yes your Plant is looking great, good Test cross ACE made there it seems. I find mine has a good weight, sure not like a heavy modern hybrid, but not bad at all. Like how the buds are forming, like little stacked pearls. :)

Had to harvest a few Days earlier as planned, as i'll be away for a few Days.

Harvested at Day 58

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Looking great PP, congrats for those seeds :dance013:

I experienced few S'1 from Kaiki/CannaBioGen in the past that were extremely fast.
I had a dwarf pheno that was pure lime peel and cat piss, flowered very fast and remained very compact.

picture.php

I had a preference for those with longer flowering time and more lanky structure, they were generally more clean and crispy in effect and less introspective.

picture.php

picture.php

All the best,
Ras

Yes your Plant is looking great, good Test cross ACE made there it seems. I find mine has a good weight, sure not like a heavy modern hybrid, but not bad at all. Like how the buds are forming, like little stacked pearls. :)

Had to harvest a few Days earlier as planned, as i'll be away for a few Days.

Harvested at Day 58

View Image View Image View Image

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Looking great PP, congrats for those seeds :dance013:

I experienced few S'1 from Kaiki/CannaBioGen in the past that were extremely fast.
I had a dwarf pheno that was pure lime peel and cat piss, flowered very fast and remained very compact.

View Image

I had a preference for those with longer flowering time and more lanky structure, they were generally more clean and crispy in effect and less introspective.

View Image

View Image

All the best,
Ras

Thanks Ras! Great plants you have there. :)

I'll self my Oax pheno and look through them and see what else pops up. But im also pretty happy with the one pheno i have, has a good potency and vigor. Even my brother who has a high tolerance likes the potency. I like the discrete smell in flowering, feels more safe then growing kushes in a City apartment. Have produced a good amount of Oaxaca'79xOaxaca'79Skull Seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts