What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

bigherb

Veteran
I was there
Shout out to Brother Piff

I was blessed to be a Judge for the Second year and honored to finally meet
Unc Yosemite Sam

Attachments

• IMG_4873.jpeg
    IMG_4873.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 134

bigherb

Veteran
what's not to like about nyc.... who doesn't like being pushed in front of a subway car, maybe even being stabbed b4 the push.... or watching a shootout like the ok corral at noon on a busy street... u wanta be carjacked, we can accommodate ya... muggings/shootings/stabbings, nyc got em all...

just don't drive into the city.... they have a congestion tax....
If you live life scared , are you really living ?

I don’t suggest going to 139 n Lenox at Night . But every city has good and Bad areas

Soo your idea of a vacation is a Resort

To each their own

I want to experience the local life . I’ve been in Dr Dolo 3Am on the Street during a blackout which happens almost every night . Some of the best memories of my life

Take the mask off , Smoke some Haze and FYL Don’t disrespect my City

1luvbigherb

bigherb

Veteran
i live in another country they were gift seeds..in another week I can sample and make some sort of

do I take a cut and /or try to reveg this? evaluation

those thin sparse tasty pizza slices
Whoever gifted you those seeds was very generous , definitely take cuts .

I don’t believe Brother Piff released many packs . I have one stashed

Lineage is
( Brother Stony917 )Audubon Gold X Cuban Black Haze

1luvbigherb

Reactions: Rgd

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i live in another country they were gift seeds..in another week I can sample and make some sort of

do I take a cut and /or try to reveg this? evaluation

those thin sparse tasty pizza slices
they do have tasty pizza
If you live life scared , are you really living ?

I don’t suggest going to 139 n Lenox at Night . But every city has good and Bad areas

Soo your idea of a vacation is a Resort

To each their own

I want to experience the local life . I’ve been in Dr Dolo 3Am on the Street during a blackout which happens almost every night . Some of the best memories of my life

Take the mask off , Smoke some Haze and FYL Don’t disrespect my City

1luvbigherb
i am disrespecting nycity.... it's the people doing the muggings , shootings, carjacking, etc.... there is where u should concentrate your ire

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
today's news ...

15-year-old boy in critical condition after shooting on NYC street... and​

Three injured in stabbing spree at North Carolina Walmart, McDonald’s​

so i guess it doesn't matter where u live.....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Soo you want piff but NYC isn’t on the bucket list . Maybe Miami is more your style

Best wishes brother

1luvbigherb
I used to live in SoFL. I avoided Miami even back then and felt skaird driving through on the way to the Keys. Cities are not my bag, haven't been for decades. Hollers and hills with rednecks and hillbillies is more my speed.

I asked about those beans being 'piff' cause I was gonna grow them next. I think instead... I've never been to Jamaica, or Panama... and that won't stop me.

You know PCF kept the seeds from the OHz, and it had seeds.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Whoever gifted you those seeds was very generous , definitely take cuts .

I don’t believe Brother Piff released many packs . I have one stashed

Lineage is
( Brother Stony917 )Audubon Gold X Cuban Black Haze

1luvbigherb
Was that gold his puday?

If so that was really amazing weed.

Rgd

Veteran
I have samples of

Harlem river haze<—not yet

Pure Puday<~~~yes

Uptown purps<—-yes

If really good will try to reveg

I could have done better with them

Have more seeds of each

But understand greatness is many tmes pheno dependant

Rgd

Veteran
testing so far

Pure puday<-- good high..good size..good taste..after a hour I felt I had come down

Uptown purps<--really tasty ,really potent, some body..

right away i liked it better than bh7.,.

Uptown Purps

this is great weed.. ..it is resinous classy...will see how the euphoria is but it sure has some..

Harlem dreams x river haze<--planted later not mature enough for sample

ps

my CBH s1 keeps has too little resin, too little taste ,burns lousy..

but has a high thats is awesome

I culled more resinous ...tasty and body potent phenos and kept this one..

its still basically has the best high of anything I have

but its lacking in a few things

Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
On the 28 hyp3rids will release their version of cuban black haze and has anyone bought that nh23 x kariba Diesel f2 from ojd of connoisseur genetics?
Fuck man everyone wants 100 -130 for the packs. I was tempted to buy the connoisseur genetics with 4 free packs of my choice so 60 seeds total fir 125 ish then the hyp3rids sounds good at 30 seeds for 100 plus shipping but as usual I can't afford them I can't grow shit outside this year anyway probably most will die
I have plenty of seeds I won't run out I can keep planting until weather allows me but they aren't the seeds I want I would love to have a huge bag of seeds I do want versus the weak shit I got right now

This year has been a shit show from mid June till now 104 to 110 every fucking day with seedlings dying fast and big plants burning 🔥 or overwatered dead god damn it stunted growth bugs in soil shitty soil you name it
My biggest plant turned Male fucking asshole

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
On the 28 hyp3rids will release their version of cuban black haze and has anyone bought that nh23 x kariba Diesel f2 from ojd of connoisseur genetics?
Fuck man everyone wants 100 -130 for the packs. I was tempted to buy the connoisseur genetics with 4 free packs of my choice so 60 seeds total fir 125 ish then the hyp3rids sounds good at 30 seeds for 100 plus shipping but as usual I can't afford them I can't grow shit outside this year anyway probably most will die
I have plenty of seeds I won't run out I can keep planting until weather allows me but they aren't the seeds I want I would love to have a huge bag of seeds I do want versus the weak shit I got right now

This year has been a shit show from mid June till now 104 to 110 every fucking day with seedlings dying fast and big plants burning 🔥 or overwatered dead god damn it stunted growth bugs in soil shitty soil you name it
in a word.... shit...shit....shit..... sorry man...

Airloom

Veteran

Missed this due to Xfinity
Have some Sawa Shishi going and their Long Island Haze
Weather here been brutal as well had to start over
Way late and disappointed is an understatement
Will be checking this CBH
TY
Grow on 👨‍🌾

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You had the Promo mixed up , it was 4 FREE seeds of customers choice with every pack not 4 packs FREE every pack 😆 , i do some nice deals and Promos but not that good.
Soon I will offer some extra special Promotions just for icmag.com members and will announce it soon in my Connoisseur Genetics subforum on this site , and also want to do a huge grow along and will offer packs to members who run Regular logs.
Look out for the post next week if any interest in Connoisseur Genetics seeds

Rgd

Veteran
Pure puday<-- good high..good size..good taste..after a hour I felt I had come down
@jPiffCoastFarms

just smoked this again last night..boy its improved in a couple weeks

happy ,hammered ,tasty, perky...all i did was make jokes....lasted long enough ..

each of the two PIFFCOAST varieties I have smoked so far have had at least one

plant that is exceptional..

because i did such lousy job growing it I am trying to reveg them and take cuts

so far the best has been

one of the Uptown Purps plants

this one is GREAT weed.. .I hope I select the right plant when they reveg..

Harlem dreams x river haze I have not tried and will have to wait until I flower I out

hope I can choose the the right [plant when it reveges

I still have 4 seeds left from them all and still have Harlem River haze is have not done

**Thats its from me***....until I regrow

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts