What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i heard someone...earlier in this thread maybe? said bubbleman has an interview with someone who made this haze? it's the sunday hash church they say...but which episode?

204andpost

This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

For me, that butterfly jar puday is the grail of all grails.... From back when the wood was still on the block circa 02-03.

Quality control has been slacking heavily since the glory days of those uptown blocks.

Glad to see others are on the hunt too...

Piff > Sour all day.

tato!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
This mango haze I got is a spot on representation of the piff here are some old pics I don't run her much anymore.

I just finished a 14 week Mango Haze and it iclose to the NYC haze I had a couple times , Im glad piff seeds are getting out , needs to be shared , special weed only had it a handful of times , Nice Shots Aero !

The fact that you don't run it much any more leads me to believe that a) it's not like Piff or b) Piff isn't all that everyone makes it out to be. :biggrin:

Ill be running my Mango Haze forever haha clear cerebral high, the non smoking heads like it , real haze is special , but as a yielder and cash crop not the easiest option......could be why he may not run it anymore

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Who will have the last laugh?

I have a pack of Chimera Frankie's coming, will be as close as I will get to the NY street stuff from years back.

Cannavore

Veteran
Anyone else pop Bodhi's Black Haze x Big Sur Holy Bud? Sitting on a pack til the time is right, but I've only seen a test grow or two.

What's up 204? :)

204andpost

Hey Cannavore! :tiphat:

I ran a pack as a tester of the black haze x bshb cross for B. The plants were super vigorous in veg and flower but none of our phenos carried any NYC haze smells. A couple of them hermied in early flower too. It felt like they wanted to live outdoors.

Doc D

you wanted the Cuban Black Haze x a5(/Mirakel)#7…

love this Piffy puff…

here she is at 12.5 weeks

w3Y6qbCl.jpg

yGnLMjBl.jpg

SjYzXf5l.jpg

vNnpmMdl.jpg

FnsBuM6l.jpg

this is truly an amazing plant, the line itself would need to be worked before release IMO...

i was certainly rewarded for the hunt.

big thanks to Bodhi.

Latest posts

Latest posts