What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
exactly. what they do need is more pics!
Black Haze....
picture.php

ok i will leave you fellas on your never ending hunt now.....:wave:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She can be taken at 90 but quality suffers and the price drops. Some are satisfied with that for the simple fact they are looking for the quick flip. If taken 100 plus she is improved drastically. Very slow starter at packing the crystals and weight but once she kicks in she packs on both. I will find out the exact name of her but might take a lil time to get access to the original owner of the cut. To my understanding NYC had the biggest demand for this cut thus making South FL the biggest supplier. Now with the newer generation(a.k.a.Microwave Generation) having the craving for the diesel and kushes also the less time needed to grow them. She is becoming less popular because of the time needed to take her. Which then growers are taken her early just to compete with the harvest time of other strains which diminish her quality. She still remains popular with the older generation cause they are more then likely well off and still have the patience to take her the full term. The cash croppers are the only reason she still exist cause it is as close as you can get of both worlds (yield/quality). She will have 2 to 3 1/2 ft colas in bunches depending on how much ceiling room you got. One 1000w is needed for her alone. Leaves are thin and spacious to allow light penetration through the entire plant. Very easy to trim as the buds gets so thick will suck up most leaf material. Here are a few pics in early stage. These where taken years ago. I will see if I can find more from some where. Would be nice to see more pics.

Clone Stage

picture.php

picture.php

Early Bud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Puday

Black Haze....
picture.php

not bad, I hear very good reports on the black, consistently ... that's not poo though. however, I'd never turn down a spliff of that black. nice nug MM. good stuff!

BigHerb, what's cracking ... good looking on the link. I just finished reading the 39 pages now.

Wow... best read this year! Bravo, great job AoMF.

so what to say ... well, if you've ever been next to a priest holding that thing on the chain that he swings back and forth where he burns the frankincense rocks in, than you'd easily be able to distinguish between the mns kinda churchy hazes, all other hazes, and the real original uptown haze.

Piff is like Little Wayne ... fugazi

I always knew it as puday, there was also pepperhead, I believe frank described it best ... it really was like smoking a pepper shaker, on top of this, it actually made me sneeze. Like the puday, you could pick the smell of the pepperhead blunt out of 100 others burning. what an original smell. they named that strain right.

The original non-watered down puday is hard to find nowadays, at least for me it is. back in 1995-1999 it was always consistently puday. there was no black, no pool water piff, none of that ... just raw poo. we used to take this nautica van cab up top and back. $60 for the hour, burned in the ride and everything ... those were the days,

whatever, I'm just repeating things that have been said, im just excited that the puday is not lost because I am so tired of going here going there and simply not finding that raw 1997 fire that used to be everywhere.

Cheers!

Puday

wanted to add something...

the puday I remember was so strong, if you took a cab on the way back and burned, if you didn't crack the window ... dude driving the cab was catching a contact! I had a cabby almost hit two pedestrians in a single trip. I'm like yo papi you high? he turned around and his eyes were so bloodshot, I'm like yo roll the windows down! lol

the puday was so good, if anyone knew you were headed that way, you wouldn't leave for another hour because the whole building would start putting their orders in ... and i drove so we got delayed alot lol

cmon you NY cats know the drill ... big up.

the pepperhead was the rarest, their was also around 2000-2001 silver haze.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
wanted to add something...

the puday I remember was so strong, if you took a cab on the way back and burned, if you didn't crack the window ... dude driving the cab was catching a contact! I had a cabby almost hit two pedestrians in a single trip. I'm like yo papi you high? he turned around and his eyes were so bloodshot, I'm like yo roll the windows down! lol

the puday was so good, if anyone knew you were headed that way, you wouldn't leave for another hour because the whole building would start putting their orders in ... and i drove so we got delayed alot lol

cmon you NY cats know the drill ... big up.

the pepperhead was the rarest, their was also around 2000-2001 silver haze.

That silver haze is what made me put silverhaze b4 kush ...till this day i havent smoked anything aa good ..

Puday

She can be taken at 90 but quality suffers and the price drops. Some are satisfied with that for the simple fact they are looking for the quick flip. If taken 100 plus she is improved drastically. Very slow starter at packing the crystals and weight but once she kicks in she packs on both. I will find out the exact name of her but might take a lil time to get access to the original owner of the cut. To my understanding NYC had the biggest demand for this cut thus making South FL the biggest supplier. Now with the newer generation(a.k.a.Microwave Generation) having the craving for the diesel and kushes also the less time needed to grow them. She is becoming less popular because of the time needed to take her. Which then growers are taken her early just to compete with the harvest time of other strains which diminish her quality. She still remains popular with the older generation cause they are more then likely well off and still have the patience to take her the full term. The cash croppers are the only reason she still exist cause it is as close as you can get of both worlds (yield/quality). She will have 2 to 3 1/2 ft colas in bunches depending on how much ceiling room you got. One 1000w is needed for her alone. Leaves are thin and spacious to allow light penetration through the entire plant. Very easy to trim as the buds gets so thick will suck up most leaf material. Here are a few pics in early stage. These where taken years ago. I will see if I can find more from some where. Would be nice to see more pics.

Clone Stage

picture.php

picture.php

Early Bud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I noticed you said this plant can be taken at 90 days ... awesome, what time should i show up to take it? :)

that sh!t looks DELICIOUS :tiphat:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
have you guys ever seen some blue dream or blueberry haze?? friends back east said it smells similar to the piff....

yeah actually when burnt blue dream definitely leaves a "piffy" family smell in the air. has more of a blueberry haze mix taste. I also smoked some HGF bluehaze a long while back, and it had the blueberry/haze mix to it.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed you said this plant can be taken at 90 days ... awesome, what time should i show up to take it? :)

that sh!t looks DELICIOUS :tiphat:

Show up about 110 days to pick her up, that way you wont need a plane to fly back.:tiphat:

KindBudKid

Black Haze....
picture.php

That's what I'm talkin about Money.. Being from Florida I been smokin tha Black forever... Its been a long time favorite.. Used to buy elbows of this stuff called "the shit that killed Bruce Lee" along with the Black.. Good times...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
very very nics gsizzle ill be there 109 so i can get 1rst dibs... lol
the shit that killed bruce lee...... i got a few lbs of that back in the day to from florida with some haze.... killa smoke thought the name was a joke though now i know it was not my boy fukin around.... def good times... im workin with a nevilles lvpk cross now lookin for the next great haze...

headimonster

piff...its been so many years...damn west coasters(although really doesnt belong in a non appreciative saturated market)....this is def. a strain that belongs in a connoisseurs jar- so wth that being said, i noticed some comments on blue dream - def. has an ancestral quality with the uptown....leaves that creamy piff smell lingering, unfortunetly none of the profound effects of the piff are in the bluedream, just the flav and taste, real mellow buzz, seems to be non lasting, quick tolerance, i remember in 2001-2004, before i left the east coast, just puffing on that shit all the time, never hit a ceiling, infamous haze of course, but regardless...it reminded me of that no ceiling that chem has, but more of a drunk disorienting visual experience, with a great head, like the onset to LSD, with the same spewing realizations of the world. truly a strain from the gods... probably a reason why it leaves the room smelling like church or frankincense, shiz holy mon....

the thai haze ive come across comes close in comparison to the effects, flavor obviously is a lot more along the lines of a juicy fruit, or generic fruit snacks (the sharks lol), great herb, but still miss that insane flavor of that "uptown girrrlll...shes been living in a landrace world".... (sorry heard that shitty song at a store today, seemed to fit)

bigherb

Veteran
piff...its been so many years...damn west coasters(although really doesnt belong in a non appreciative saturated market)....this is def. a strain that belongs in a connoisseurs jar- so wth that being said, i noticed some comments on blue dream - def. has an ancestral quality with the uptown....leaves that creamy piff smell lingering, unfortunetly none of the profound effects of the piff are in the bluedream, just the flav and taste, real mellow buzz, seems to be non lasting, quick tolerance, i remember in 2001-2004, before i left the east coast, just puffing on that shit all the time, never hit a ceiling, infamous haze of course, but regardless...it reminded me of that no ceiling that chem has, but more of a drunk disorienting visual experience, with a great head, like the onset to LSD, with the same spewing realizations of the world. truly a strain from the gods... probably a reason why it leaves the room smelling like church or frankincense, shiz holy mon....

the thai haze ive come across comes close in comparison to the effects, flavor obviously is a lot more along the lines of a juicy fruit, or generic fruit snacks (the sharks lol), great herb, but still miss that insane flavor of that "uptown girrrlll...shes been living in a landrace world".... (sorry heard that shitty song at a store today, seemed to fit)

Thx for the input

This is an interesting post ,Specifically the comparion to Blue dream .It was not long ago i read a report where the BD was noted for incense traits.I have heard some great things about the plant an the lineage consisting of a santa cruz haze .Soo to hear your comparison of early 2000 uptowns n BD is great

1luvbigherb

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
blue dream is hay.
unless your into medium potency strains.
as strong as purples, which isn't a good thing.

i may be medium, but i dont like my plants potency that way

G

Guest3498

Blue dream does undoubtedly burn "piffy", as does the kksc (leaves that same church funk in the air). Neither strain has that exact same taste or ceiling less high though.

Latest posts

Latest posts